KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Mundus and Argosax vs Pyron

Mundus and Argosax vs Pyron
Started by: DantevsKratos

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DantevsKratos
Enjoying the fight

Mundus and Argosax vs Pyron

can 2 real devils beat pyron the galaxies garbage disposal

Old Post Oct 4th, 2008 02:38 AM
DantevsKratos is currently offline Click here to Send DantevsKratos a Private Message Find more posts by DantevsKratos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

You might as well have made this Pyron vs. all of DMC.

Same result, Pyron wins.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2008 02:44 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DantevsKratos
Enjoying the fight

explain i thought this would be pretty close

Old Post Oct 4th, 2008 05:07 PM
DantevsKratos is currently offline Click here to Send DantevsKratos a Private Message Find more posts by DantevsKratos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
You might as well have made this Pyron vs. all of DMC.

Same result, Pyron wins.

because Pyron is so large in general that he could crush teh DMC unvierse in one punch.

AND

even in his smaller form he is incredibly fast and can cause small nuclear blasts from his energy.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2008 05:10 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DantevsKratos
Enjoying the fight

is that all no expression no expression

Old Post Oct 4th, 2008 05:13 PM
Rapidash

Originally posted by DantevsKratos
is that all no expression no expression

Originally posted by Burning thought
could crush teh DMC unvierse in one punch

What more do you need?

Perspective

Old Post Oct 4th, 2008 05:22 PM
Rapidash is currently offline Click here to Send Rapidash a Private Message Find more posts by Rapidash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DantevsKratos
Enjoying the fight

i was being sarcastic

Old Post Oct 4th, 2008 05:36 PM
Rapidash

Hey, KMC is so smothered by fanboys nowdays that you never know who is and who is not one stick out tongue

Perspective

Old Post Oct 4th, 2008 05:38 PM
Rapidash is currently offline Click here to Send Rapidash a Private Message Find more posts by Rapidash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DantevsKratos
Enjoying the fight

true that but i'm not a fan boy

Old Post Oct 4th, 2008 06:01 PM
NemeBro

Anyway, even Mortal Pyron would take this.

Too fast, strong, powerful, and stuffz.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2008 06:01 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

mortal pyron beating mundus? the emporer of the underworld who was gonna take over the normal world??? i dont think so. and argosax is weak. bring in the despair embodied or dmc2 dante and pyron probably loses bad.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2008 12:04 AM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Shut up Leon.

Mortal Pyron can cause nukes by slamming his fist to the ground, can fly around the world in like two seconds, is physically able to dominate Donavan Baine, who is class 100 with one hand while being stabbed twice in the heart by a sword that drains souls and blood, he can let attacks just pass through him, can spam teleport himself and others, and his shield has yet to ever be broken. While mortal his telepathy affected all of Makai, that's trillions of life forms. By landing in the Atlantic Ocean Pyron destroyed and entire civilization of Darkstalkers. While mortal, his energies alone separated Bishamon from his armor, which was bound to him by body, mind, and soul.

Pyron rapes any and everything in DMCverse.

Pyron is head and shoulders above

Old Post Oct 5th, 2008 03:00 AM
MadMel
Heh

all hail pyron erm

Old Post Oct 5th, 2008 03:21 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Shut up MadMel. smile

Old Post Oct 5th, 2008 03:41 AM
MadMel
Heh

how dare you!!
i shall kill you and eat your liver sir!

Old Post Oct 5th, 2008 03:44 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by MadMel
how dare you!!
i shall kill you and eat your liver sir!
Sounds kinky. Mind if I jam a pencil in your eye while I twiddle your nipples?

Old Post Oct 5th, 2008 03:47 AM
MadMel
Heh

no way in hell id let you or anyone do that

Old Post Oct 5th, 2008 03:50 AM
NemeBro

Originally posted by MadMel
no way in hell id let you or anyone do that
Oh dear, I sincerely apologise if ever I made the implication that you would "let" me do it.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2008 03:54 AM
MadMel
Heh

lulz stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 5th, 2008 04:15 AM
leonheartmm

Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Shut up Leon.

Mortal Pyron can cause nukes by slamming his fist to the ground, can fly around the world in like two seconds, is physically able to dominate Donavan Baine, who is class 100 with one hand while being stabbed twice in the heart by a sword that drains souls and blood, he can let attacks just pass through him, can spam teleport himself and others, and his shield has yet to ever be broken. While mortal his telepathy affected all of Makai, that's trillions of life forms. By landing in the Atlantic Ocean Pyron destroyed and entire civilization of Darkstalkers. While mortal, his energies alone separated Bishamon from his armor, which was bound to him by body, mind, and soul.

Pyron rapes any and everything in DMCverse.

Pyron is head and shoulders above

and mundus can rule or destroy the world...... no expression

and despair embodied is a near formless god who is the very embodiement of the abstract concept of depair................

Old Post Oct 5th, 2008 08:49 AM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote