KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Master Chief and Marcus Fenix vs. Arbiter and Dom

Master Chief and Marcus Fenix vs. Arbiter and Dom
Started by: Nemesis X

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Master Chief and Marcus Fenix vs. Arbiter and Dom

Master Chief has an assault rifle, energy sword, a shield bubble, and a couple of regular grenades. Marcus has his lancer rifle, a couple grenades, and a shield he took from a locust (if you saw the sneak peeks of GoW2).

Arbiter has a plasma rifle, energy sword, a few plasma grenades, a shield, and temporary camoflauge. Dom is equipped with a lancer rifle, a couple of grenades, and a shield.

Fight is onboard the train seen in Gears 1.

Who wins?

Old Post Oct 13th, 2008 10:45 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Team 1 I guess...

Old Post Oct 13th, 2008 10:48 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rapidash

I do not know who Dom is, but Master Chief > Arbiter. I will go with Dark-Jaxx and say team 1.

Perspective

Old Post Oct 13th, 2008 11:12 PM
Rapidash is currently offline Click here to Send Rapidash a Private Message Find more posts by Rapidash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Master Chief is no really>Arbiter by a huge margin IMO...If at all.

I don't know who Dom is really, but Marcus>him I am assuming simply cause Marcus is the protagonist of Gears of War.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2008 11:15 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Icy Ninja
Ninja Sith

Dom is the Mexican that is usually always with Marcus.
I would go with team 1 because MC tech is better then Arbiter and Marcus is most likely better then Dom based off the fact that they made him squad leader but that could have been based off of leadership skills.

Team 2 can win if the Arbiter can use his camo and take out the chief but I don't see that working out often. Team 1, 7-8/10

Old Post Oct 13th, 2008 11:36 PM
Icy Ninja is currently offline Click here to Send Icy Ninja a Private Message Find more posts by Icy Ninja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Team 1 without much difficulty.

Arbiter does not have the feats that MC has, and there is no proof that Elites have the same physical stats as SPARTANS have, I.E. seeing bullets in slow motion.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2008 12:18 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Marcus and Dom are pretty much equal as are Arbiter and Chief it could go either way. Arbiter had cloak though which gives him a bit of an edge.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2008 12:38 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Icy Ninja
Ninja Sith

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Menetnashté
Marcus and Dom are pretty much equal as are Arbiter and Chief it could go either way. Arbiter had cloak though which gives him a bit of an edge.

True but Master Chiefs armor is more advanced then a normal elites while the Arbiters Suit is even lower tech then the standard elite armor.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2008 12:52 AM
Icy Ninja is currently offline Click here to Send Icy Ninja a Private Message Find more posts by Icy Ninja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

And yet the arbiter performs just as good as the Chief against Brutes with uber-armor and shields while having a weaker shield.

I think Chief & Arbiter are equals.

Marcus & Dom...well I think Marcus is above him, but not by much.

In the end it comes down to who wins between Chief & the Arbiter.

What weapons do they get?

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Oct 14th, 2008 01:26 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Chief and the Arbiter are not equals until there is some form of Bungie media that clarrifies their abilities. The ability to kill beings that are far, far inferior to the Chief does not make him equal to the Chief.

As noted, Dom and Marcus are pretty much equals, though I believe Marcus is "supposedly" more experienced. It doesn't matter, though. Arbiter has a weaker set of armor and does not canonically have the same abilities as the Chief until proven otherwise. Unlike all of the Arbiter's other foes, the Chief is smart enough and skilled eniough to capitalize on this, and he will eventually kill him.

Either Fenix wins and it's over or MC snaps Dom's neck with his fingers.

Either way Team 1 wins 8/10, imo.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2008 01:41 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Icy Ninja
Ninja Sith

Originally posted by Zack Fair
What weapons do they get?

Master Chief has an assault rifle, energy sword, a shield bubble, and a couple of regular grenades. Marcus has his lancer rifle, a couple grenades, and a shield he took from a locust (if you saw the sneak peeks of GoW2).

Arbiter has a plasma rifle, energy sword, a few plasma grenades, a shield, and temporary camoflauge. Dom is equipped with a lancer rifle, a couple of grenades, and a shield.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2008 01:42 AM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Team 1 takes this.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Oct 14th, 2008 05:14 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
The Chief and the Arbiter are not equals until there is some form of Bungie media that clarrifies their abilities. The ability to kill beings that are far, far inferior to the Chief does not make him equal to the Chief.

As noted, Dom and Marcus are pretty much equals, though I believe Marcus is "supposedly" more experienced. It doesn't matter, though. Arbiter has a weaker set of armor and does not canonically have the same abilities as the Chief until proven otherwise. Unlike all of the Arbiter's other foes, the Chief is smart enough and skilled eniough to capitalize on this, and he will eventually kill him.

Either Fenix wins and it's over or MC snaps Dom's neck with his fingers.

Either way Team 1 wins 8/10, imo.

Arbiter has most definitely proved himself to be just as good as Chief. Other than armor there's nothing you can really say Chief did that was sooo much better. Besides armor won't matter much if Arbiter sneaks that shit.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2008 06:27 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote