KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Revan

Revan
Started by: BOOG

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BOOG

Revan

Was he only a character of the games or does he have a series in the books i wanna find out everything i can about him alot of ppl on the forums argue about him alot did he die????how powerfull was he really did he stay light side or switch back............i must know hes ****in badass

WHO RUN IT

Old Post Oct 14th, 2008 03:51 AM
Click here to Send BOOG a Private Message Find more posts by BOOG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr McBeefington
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dude, I'd cut down on the retarded threads unless you want to get banned again.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2008 04:08 AM
Click here to Send Dr McBeefington a Private Message Find more posts by Dr McBeefington Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Icy Ninja
Ninja Sith

He is a very miner character in the Kotor comics and his holocron is in the book Darth Bane Path Of Destruction

Old Post Oct 14th, 2008 04:10 AM
Click here to Send Icy Ninja a Private Message Find more posts by Icy Ninja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

He is the main character in KOTOR, of course. The rest of it is cameos via comics (minorly) or holocrons (minorly), or honorable mentions.

Current status unknown.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2008 06:34 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Icy Ninja
Ninja Sith

What we need is a novel on him so we can find out just how powerful he is, give him a little bit of personality or some flaws so people can't call him a gary stu any thing instead of all the speculations surrounding him lets get some definitive facts.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2008 06:40 AM
Click here to Send Icy Ninja a Private Message Find more posts by Icy Ninja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I doubt that will happen. Even in the KOTOR comics, they are keeping him intentionally mysterious so as not to ruin how you play the KOTOR game.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2008 06:42 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOOG

o true but will they just keep carrying him through the games they gotta do sumthin wih him

WHO RUN IT

Old Post Oct 14th, 2008 08:40 AM
Click here to Send BOOG a Private Message Find more posts by BOOG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

We don't know. It's hard to write things for a character that is modeled entirely off of what the player wants him to be, even if there is backstory for him.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2008 08:41 AM
BOOG

very true i see,,,so pretty much we just have to wait and see then

WHO RUN IT

Old Post Oct 14th, 2008 08:50 AM
BOOG

another qeustion the person in kotor 1 was a different person rite

WHO RUN IT

Old Post Oct 14th, 2008 08:51 AM
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Spoiler's ahead, don't read it if you had never played kotor.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: That dude in k1 is revan

Old Post Oct 14th, 2008 03:28 PM
Click here to Send BoratBorat a Private Message Find more posts by BoratBorat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

The KOTOR MMORPG will probably have a deeper backstory for Revan.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2008 04:16 PM
Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zamp
The Blind Critic

quote:
KOTOR MMORPG

Another arrow in my heart. I hate MMOs. I was crushed when the news came. I'm spending my KOTOR3 stash of money on Fable 2 and a 360- I'm that disappointed.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2008 08:40 PM
Click here to Send Zamp a Private Message Find more posts by Zamp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOOG

why would it matter

WHO RUN IT

Old Post Oct 14th, 2008 11:22 PM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
Another arrow in my heart. I hate MMOs. I was crushed when the news came. I'm spending my KOTOR3 stash of money on Fable 2 and a 360- I'm that disappointed.

I think Fable 2 will be very good, so don't be that disappointed.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2008 12:15 AM
Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
Considering Fable 1 and TLC were superior to the KOTOR games, that sounds like a good plan.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2008 12:55 AM
Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xxxpoppunker182

fable one blew it was like 10 hours long and fable 2's main story is supposed to be only 12-13.

atleast KOTOR1 had a good story

Old Post Oct 15th, 2008 12:58 AM
Click here to Send xxxpoppunker182 a Private Message Find more posts by xxxpoppunker182 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Being an asshat Gary Stu and beating up a 6'5" man in high heels=extravagant storyline?

Lol.

And that is only if you passed up on the side quests and shit. To date I have not played a game with better replay value than Fable TLC.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2008 01:00 AM
Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xxxpoppunker182

1. Just because Revan was a gray stu doesnt mean the story sucked at all.
2. you obviously haven't played many great games for example goldeneye or ocarina of time along with elder scrolls 3 and 4 and of course shadows of the empire

fable TLC was a horrible storyline and very easy

Fable 2 will be a fun game especially with the multiplayer option but a 12 hour main storyline blows in anygame (including elderscrolls4)

but this is way off topic

Last edited by xxxpoppunker182 on Oct 15th, 2008 at 01:28 AM

Old Post Oct 15th, 2008 01:25 AM
Click here to Send xxxpoppunker182 a Private Message Find more posts by xxxpoppunker182 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesterTheFool

i liked the original fable it was fun but fable 2 will be way better. But one game that will be better than fable 2 is fallout 3

Old Post Oct 15th, 2008 01:36 AM
Click here to Send JesterTheFool a Private Message Find more posts by JesterTheFool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote