KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Who would want a Sephiroth game(FFVII)??

Do you want a Sephiroth game??
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yes, sounds cool 5 38.46%
No, we don't need one 8 61.54%
Total: 13 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Who would want a Sephiroth game(FFVII)??
Started by: stickman618

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
stickman618

Who would want a Sephiroth game(FFVII)??

ever hear that saying; "good and evil is a matter of perspective"?

well i would like to see Sephiroth's point of view
a game where you control Sephiroth, explore his past, find out how he got that sword of his, watch him train Zack, and his rise to being a SOLDIER hero

and then, play the original scenarios but control him instead of Zack or Cloud

and yes Crisis Core shows him already at "hero" status and you see a bit of him as a good guy, and a bit of his past, but imagine a game focused entirely on him

this was just something me and my friends came up with and thought it was a good idea, what about you guys??

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 07:30 AM
stickman618 is currently offline Click here to Send stickman618 a Private Message Find more posts by stickman618 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

I would play it.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 07:38 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kero_Co
One Track Lover

Id prefer a prequel to FFV, 12 legendary warriors vs Enuo.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 04:41 PM
Kero_Co is currently offline Click here to Send Kero_Co a Private Message Find more posts by Kero_Co Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Sephiroth didn't really train Zack, but yeah it might be interesting. However I rather have Square Enix concentrate on other proyects...FFVII already has 4 games.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 08:01 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

And a movie.

And an OVA.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 08:03 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

That would definitely be cool.
Sephiroth is a badass ***

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 04:27 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stickman618

after playing dissidia, i think the combat system would work perfectly for a game like this

Old Post Jan 18th, 2009 08:40 AM
stickman618 is currently offline Click here to Send stickman618 a Private Message Find more posts by stickman618 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

I don't think we need a Sephiroth game. Square Enix needs to put some time and effort into something else besides FFVII.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2009 03:59 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

I'd rather they just made another Dissidia or a prequel to FF VI then a Septh game.

I don't think we need another FFVII game, 4's enough.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2009 04:01 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ESB -1138
I don't think we need a Sephiroth game. Square Enix needs to put some time and effort into something else besides FFVII.

Yeah I have to agree with this. FFVII's got enough other games and other media. There are other games out there.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jan 18th, 2009 04:28 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

I would play it. They need to show Sephiroth's story on how he became a hero for soldier.

Starlock Rocks at Making Sigs...Judas Priest is Back!

Old Post Jan 19th, 2009 01:43 AM
Ultimate Wil is currently offline Click here to Send Ultimate Wil a Private Message Find more posts by Ultimate Wil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

No they really don't.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jan 19th, 2009 02:35 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

Then we don't really know how he became a hero Zack

Starlock Rocks at Making Sigs...Judas Priest is Back!

Old Post Jan 19th, 2009 02:53 AM
Ultimate Wil is currently offline Click here to Send Ultimate Wil a Private Message Find more posts by Ultimate Wil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by ESB -1138

Agreed.

Originally posted by Ultimate Wil
I would play it. They need to show Sephiroth's story on how he became a hero for soldier.

Originally posted by Zack Fair
No they really don't.

Agreed because after that everyone will want to know how he gained the desire to be a Hero, then you'll want to how he was as a child and then you would want to know how he was conceived and then you would want another game on how his parents met and so on.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jan 19th, 2009 02:54 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

I'd like to see a game that shows the history of Sephiroth, how he became a SOLDIER..
you know, something similar to Zack's storyline in Crisis Core.

And this time, make it a PS3 and PSP exclusive.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Jan 19th, 2009 03:12 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

I would play a Sephiroth game, but they really do need to move on to a different friggin series.

Like a remake of FFVIII, with the second half of the game changed.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2009 03:30 AM
stickman618

come to think of it, there are too many FFVII games and other media out there

my friends(and a lot of people i'm sure) say they actually preferred 8 to 7, so how come they haven't expanded on it??

Old Post Jan 19th, 2009 10:27 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sehprioth's a douche bag and an underwhelming character as is, imo. Square Enix needs to move on and make BETTER villains instead of sucking the metaphysical phallus of the ones that already exist.

Last edited by Final Blaxican on Jan 19th, 2009 at 04:59 PM

Old Post Jan 19th, 2009 04:55 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Originally posted by Ultimate Wil
Then we don't really know how he became a hero Zack

And why do we need to? Why do we need to know every single little detail about a character?

I think we know enough about Sephiroth from the existing media.

Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
I would play a Sephiroth game, but they really do need to move on to a different friggin series.

Like a remake of FFVIII, with the second half of the game changed.

I wouldn't mind that. Remake FFVIII, change the battle system, and make the last half of the plot not suck like a black hole.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jan 19th, 2009 05:08 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

I actually didn't mind the FFVIII battle system, and yes, the plot's level of shit sucked like a black hole.

Seriously though, why do we need to know more about Sephiroth? Sephiroth's character(and by extension all of FFVII's) has already been expanded on and milked more than it ever should have.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2009 07:02 PM