KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Guile vs Billy and Jimmy Lee

Guile vs Billy and Jimmy Lee
Started by: Betterman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Betterman

Guile vs Billy and Jimmy Lee

Billy and Jimmy stared at the fallen airforce soldiers that they beaten up. be fore they could celebrate the door opened and a tall blond man walked into the bar. he looked at the men then at the brothers.

"Did you do this to my men?" he asked, his voice getting hard.

"Well Jimmy looks like we have another taker" Billy said.

"I believe your right, lets get him!" the two brothers charged forward and grabbed guile's arms and yanked. his coat came off and they looked at him in surprise as he stood in a fighting stance.

"Whats the matter you punks run out of steam, now me I could kick your asses all night!" he shouted and jumped forward kicking Billy in the gut and hitting Jimmy with a back hand that launched him over the bar into the glass bottles.

This is a two on one fight.

Only karate.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2008 01:50 AM
Betterman is currently offline Click here to Send Betterman a Private Message Find more posts by Betterman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Guile

SONIC BOOM !!

Old Post Oct 9th, 2008 02:06 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

which Jimmy and Billy? rage of the dragon or double dragon?

Old Post Oct 9th, 2008 04:36 AM
Kirikaze Fuuma is currently offline Click here to Send Kirikaze Fuuma a Private Message Find more posts by Kirikaze Fuuma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

Guile because lets face it folks, Capcom characters pwn mostly everything on these forums.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2008 10:08 PM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

quote: (post)
Originally posted by P-Geyser
Guile because lets face it folks, Capcom characters pwn mostly everything on these forums.

You know I take that back. I should have said most of the time. Some Capcom characters do lose here... so my bad.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2008 10:49 PM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

Guile #1

Starlock Rocks at Making Sigs...Judas Priest is Back!

Old Post Oct 9th, 2008 10:50 PM
Ultimate Wil is currently offline Click here to Send Ultimate Wil a Private Message Find more posts by Ultimate Wil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

what's make Guile that special so he can defeat two main characters of double dragon? because he is a SF character? or what?

Old Post Oct 10th, 2008 04:02 AM
Kirikaze Fuuma is currently offline Click here to Send Kirikaze Fuuma a Private Message Find more posts by Kirikaze Fuuma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Well what makes the brothers from double dragon so special then ?

Old Post Oct 10th, 2008 05:43 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

...no that's not the case. neither are special. but this is 2 vs 1 and both has no feats. that's why I don't undesrtand why some people said Guile wins.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2008 08:14 AM
Betterman

Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
which Jimmy and Billy? rage of the dragon or double dragon?

Double Dragon.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2008 02:58 AM
Betterman is currently offline Click here to Send Betterman a Private Message Find more posts by Betterman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Lets stop the hate people, no need to get mad and start hatin cuz yur favorite fictional characters (mainly SNK guys who you THINK can beat anybody from Capcom) suck compared to Capcom cuz their characters a more popular and have better feats. Straight hate. If SF characters were "Playaz" y'all would be perfect examples of "Playa Hataz".

Anyway, I think Guile will lose. He doesn't have any feats that I can think of and neither do the Double Dragons but there are 2 of'em. More than what I think Guile can handle.

If you hate I'm'a call you out, so just get ready.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Oct 11th, 2008 06:55 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Well with Guile's ending for Street Fighter II he manages to defeat Bison but does'nt kill him because his wife stops him

surely thats a feat for Guile defeating Bison ??

Old Post Oct 12th, 2008 04:54 AM
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

Originally posted by Man of Violence
Lets stop the hate people, no need to get mad and start hatin cuz yur favorite fictional characters (mainly SNK guys who you THINK can beat anybody from Capcom) suck compared to Capcom cuz their characters a more popular and have better feats. Straight hate. If SF characters were "Playaz" y'all would be perfect examples of "Playa Hataz".

I beleive they are entitled to their oppinions just as much as anyone else. If you happen to disagree with em, it's up to you to prove a case, hence why debating forums such as these exist.

I do however, HATE those that simply cannot accept that a character they debate for may actually lose, that and the utter inability to debate properly infuriates me.

Some people have accused me of being a SF/Gouki fanboy, while I admit I like the character, he definitely losses to alot of characters, for example, since you pointed out SNK, I can name a few right off the top of my head from KOF who could maul him, Orochi, Igniz (maybe?), Goodman, Hell I'd be willing to say even a fully powered Rugal could put up a decent match (Not the shiteating moron who got his eye gouged out by Goenitz either.)

As for this thread, I could be willing to put my lot in with Guile, his techniques are more refined and alot sharper than the Double Dragons. His ki manipulation gives him a pretty decent lead in the attack options.

Are we including weapons in this? the Dragons use alot of weaponry in their games...

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Last edited by Darkstorm Zero on Oct 12th, 2008 at 10:58 AM

Old Post Oct 12th, 2008 10:56 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
I beleive they are entitled to their oppinions just as much as anyone else. If you happen to disagree with em, it's up to you to prove a case, hence why debating forums such as these exist.
Duh, I know that but there is difference between disagreeing and just hatin.

When you hate you ALWAYS say the characters you don't like will lose. You do so wit out providin solid proof. You negatively mention the characters you don't like in threads that have nothin to do wit'em. You never have anythin good to say and only post about'em when there's bad shit to say about'em. That's hate to me.

I do however, HATE those that simply cannot accept that a character they debate for may actually lose, that and the utter inability to debate properly infuriates me.
And what you just said described a key factor in bein hater.

Some people have accused me of being a SF/Gouki fanboy, while I admit I like the character, he definitely losses to alot of characters, for example, since you pointed out SNK, I can name a few right off the top of my head from KOF who could maul him, Orochi, Igniz (maybe?), Goodman, Hell I'd be willing to say even a fully powered Rugal could put up a decent match (Not the shiteating moron who got his eye gouged out by Goenitz either.)
Hey, that's you. I, however totally disagree. Er body you just named that you think can "maul" Akuma have no feats or any that compare to Akuma's. See, I'm not afraid of bein called a fanboi or tryin to make friends on the forum cuz I know I'm not. I state my opinion and I back it wit fact, The real recognize the real and the fake will know the fake.

That's just me bein real...

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Oct 14th, 2008 07:25 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Lets stop the hate people, no need to get mad and start hatin cuz yur favorite fictional characters (mainly SNK guys who you THINK can beat anybody from Capcom) suck compared to Capcom cuz their characters a more popular and have better feats. Straight hate. If SF characters were "Playaz" y'all would be perfect examples of "Playa Hataz"

you're the last person to talk, bub erm

Old Post Oct 14th, 2008 09:42 PM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Yeah, Great discussion on this vs...................

Old Post Oct 15th, 2008 06:33 AM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

take a hike, Thor stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 15th, 2008 07:34 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Originally posted by Man of Violence
You negatively mention the characters you don't like in threads that have nothin to do wit'em.
Yep. Cut that shit out, Sado!

And Gooly wins this w/Chi manip unless someone shows that the DD guys are as good. Is ROTD canon in DD verse?

Last edited by I-Drop on Oct 15th, 2008 at 04:12 PM

Old Post Oct 15th, 2008 04:10 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Yep. Cut that shit out, Sado!

no! its all i have!
I'm like those dudes outside whitehouse who hold up posters their whole life against the rule of dumbasses arab hating asstards! only in this case, its KMC and i'm waging a one-man war for the right of free speech and breaking the global brainwashing by capcom where they've convinced everyone that SF is good when common sense dictates it isnt stick out tongue

I'm punisher and Captain America rolled in one!

~The One Man War Sado-sama

Old Post Oct 15th, 2008 05:58 PM
I-Drop
Privateer

I honestly don't have anything against your war. You got just as much right to wage your war as I got to wage mine against redundant, dickeating storylines. Just fight it in the right places. This thing where you can't keep the guy w/the gi &headband's name/nuts out your mouth in threads he ain't got shit to do w/is beyond tiresome. I practically invented hating on characters, but nowadays I @least try to diss characters in threads they're involved in. You're actually hurting your war effort by doing this. When you hate on Ryu/Capcom in inappropriate threads, you make yourself seem like nothing but an overzealous hater. Thus, few are taking your arguments seriously. You might even have some valid points(haven't seen any so far big grin ), but they get drowned in the haterade. In other words, when the guy you want to fight is in Afghanistan, you don't wage war in Iraq no expression

P.S. Don't diss punisher & Cap like that. It's an abomination

Last edited by I-Drop on Oct 16th, 2008 at 03:45 PM

Old Post Oct 16th, 2008 03:42 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote