KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Ryu VS Hugo: 3 stages of hell

Ryu VS Hugo: 3 stages of hell
Started by: Sado22

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

Miffed Ryu VS Hugo: 3 stages of hell

SF3 Ryu vs FF1 Hugo

SF3 Ryu vs SF3 Hugo

SF1 Ryu vs FF1 Hugo

smokin'

Old Post Oct 21st, 2008 11:27 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

1. Ryu.
2. Ryu wins. but Ryu can't KO him him with shinshoryuken...
3. let's see... Ryu. (the most difficult decision I've ever created...)

Last edited by Kirikaze Fuuma on Oct 21st, 2008 at 11:34 AM

Old Post Oct 21st, 2008 11:31 AM
Kirikaze Fuuma is currently offline Click here to Send Kirikaze Fuuma a Private Message Find more posts by Kirikaze Fuuma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

1. Ryu
2. eek!
3. Hugo

Old Post Oct 21st, 2008 11:46 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

3 = why?

Old Post Oct 21st, 2008 11:49 AM
Kirikaze Fuuma is currently offline Click here to Send Kirikaze Fuuma a Private Message Find more posts by Kirikaze Fuuma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

he couldn't do it 10 years later. what makes you think he could do it in SF1? laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 21st, 2008 11:54 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

ICE CREAM !!!

Old Post Oct 21st, 2008 12:00 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

@Sado : I believe FF1 Hugo is still weaker than SF3 Hugo. or maybe his power is constant 10 years later?

Old Post Oct 21st, 2008 12:12 PM
NemeBro

Reported so clearly for spite and general f@ggotry.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2008 09:44 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

Well ain't that the kick in the hey. It's okay to make fun of Terry, SNK and whatnot, but if there is something putting down the ALMIGHTY GREAT RYU, than there's a problem(I-drop man I don't mean you)

Old Post Oct 21st, 2008 11:08 PM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Have I ever dedicated a thread to Terry Bogard hate?

And I don't hate on Terry, I say he has no feats.

Which he doesn't.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2008 11:52 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

I disagree but whats the use of starting this here.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2008 11:58 PM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

If you think that, why bring up Fairy Faggard(you gotta admit that nickname is funny)?

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2008 12:00 AM
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

I brought up TERRY because folks namely you seem to have a problem when PEEYU is mentioned negatively or was that talk on "reporting" joking.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2008 12:12 AM
NemeBro

No, it wasn't.

Notice how I haven't actually made an ignorant Terry spite thread, made primarily to slander the character.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2008 12:22 AM
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

Though others have and thats my issue. The Terry vs Kratos thread was utter and insane bullsh!t. Then you have Terry, Andy and Haggar going against Capcom's dynamic Trio Ryu,Ken,Akuma. All that seems okay.

Though when we mention what we don't like about Ryu or Capcom's characters, were "Haterz"

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2008 01:43 AM
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

Okay off topic a bit this goes TO YOU Kirkaze now I should curse you the hell out and now you are on my sh!t list. Talk about my KYO HATE huh well you obvisouly had no F**king problem with the Terry vs Kratos thread. I was being funny in the beginning but also trying to be serious. Real cool.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2008 02:11 AM
NemeBro

Seriously, why the fvck is this blatant spite thread still open?

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2008 02:14 AM
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

@P-Geyser : Wil7 just didn't know about Terry Bogard. he thought that Terry's "heart power" is Terry become much stronger and able to match a God such as Kratos. notice how many Terry's thread he made but most of it doesn't make senses and I can't blame him for that. that's why I warn him that Terry is not that strong which means Terry is not in the same level as Kratos.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2008 02:17 AM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Reported so clearly for spite and general f@ggotry

what spite, asscake? smile
he never beat the man convincingly and the fact that he couldn't do it with the shitshoryuken is a known fact. so why is him fighting Hugo spite (though if you think about it, it probably is since ryu can't beat anyone who can actually fight).

quote:
Well ain't that the kick in the hey. It's okay to make fun of Terry, SNK and whatnot, but if there is something putting down the ALMIGHTY GREAT RYU, than there's a problem(I-drop man I don't mean you)

you tell him, wheenie wolf.

now seriously, keep Fairy Faggard out of this.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2008 06:57 AM
NemeBro

Because you made this thread intentionally to spite any fans of Ryu and SF in general, and are just spouting bullshit slander of the character's as a crutch for shitty debating skills like you typically do.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2008 10:22 AM