KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » GTA San Andreas OR Saints Row

Saints Row or GTA San Andreas
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Grand Theft Auto : San Andreas 14 87.50%
Saints Row 2 12.50%
Total: 16 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

GTA San Andreas OR Saints Row
Started by: MasterAshenVor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MasterAshenVor
Grey Jedi

GTA San Andreas OR Saints Row

Which game is better?

I enjoyed GTA San Andreas and Saints Row but San Andreas more for a reason I still dont know lol..

"I see more Grey than Light or Dark now days." - Jolee Bindo

"I will do what I must Obi-Wan." - Qui-Gon-Jinn

Old Post Oct 19th, 2008 12:29 AM
MasterAshenVor is currently offline Click here to Send MasterAshenVor a Private Message Find more posts by MasterAshenVor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

GTA

Old Post Oct 19th, 2008 12:40 AM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

San Andreas easily.

Saints Row was fun, but utterly forgettable.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2008 01:43 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

GTA all the way. Especially GTA4.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Oct 21st, 2008 10:01 AM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

San Andreas without doubt...i gave saints row about 2 hours and thought it was horrendous...san andreas is far better written...far more playable...far more enjoyable

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Oct 21st, 2008 10:05 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

GTA, especially GTASA.

Starlock Rocks at Making Sigs...Judas Priest is Back!

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2008 11:49 PM
Ultimate Wil is currently offline Click here to Send Ultimate Wil a Private Message Find more posts by Ultimate Wil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

It saddens me that Rockstar made an awesome game like Sanandreas and yet in GTAIV, it wasn't as cool as Sanandreas. Sanandreas has the better stuff. You can fly jets, fly a jetpack, and drive a tank for crying out loud. The weapons you get are a mini gun and heat seeking RPG. Way to **** GTAIV up Rockstar. The only fun you see in GTAIV are the graphics, few explosions, and shooting a bullet between someones eyes. Nothing else. I still play GTAIV but whenever I begin to play it I say "You're no Sanandreas but oh well"

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2008 02:41 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Yah, GTA IV was a letdown for most hardcore GTA fans (like me lol)
GTA: SA is still the best GTA so far.
Everything is customizable! More clothes selection, car tune-ups, missions, etc.
The replay value was very good, and still is. I think I'm gonna play it all over again

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Oct 24th, 2008 07:33 PM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Even though GTA4 was a technically better and more immersive game, SA was far more fun. I'm having more fun with Saints row 2 than i did with GTA4 but SA still takes the cake.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2008 02:23 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

GTA by miles and miles and more miles.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2008 07:10 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

quote: (post)
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Yah, GTA IV was a letdown for most hardcore GTA fans (like me lol)
GTA: SA is still the best GTA so far.
Everything is customizable! More clothes selection, car tune-ups, missions, etc.
The replay value was very good, and still is. I think I'm gonna play it all over again

It was a big letdown to me. I expected more. I wanted taxi mssions all the time, fire missions, ambulance missions, etc. GTA4 was a 9/10, and GTASA was a 10/10. GTASA is the best so far.

Go ahead and play it all over again. I have beaten it 2 or 3 times.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2008 07:40 PM
Ultimate Wil is currently offline Click here to Send Ultimate Wil a Private Message Find more posts by Ultimate Wil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

In Sanandreas, you can get chased by the friggin military that are driving tanks and missle mounted helicopters. Now GTAIV, you only get chased by the police and they drive those Annihilator choppers and they don't even use the turrets on them.

In Sanandreas, you can choose to be either skinny, muscular, or fat while GTAIV, you stick to being a fat guy who looks like you went to Burger Shot way too much.

In Sanandreas, you can learn kick boxing or kung fu but in GTAIV, you only stick with one fighting style.

Rockstar how can you call GTAIV the greatest GTA game of all time if it ain't even close to being as awesome as Sanandreas?

Old Post Oct 25th, 2008 08:43 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

To be able to do lots of stuff doesn't make a game great. Some might say it even overloads and takes some of the fun out.

Not me, cause I thought San Andreas was awesome.

But I do admit that the lack of 20 minute Journey's in GTA 4 I did appreciate.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2008 08:46 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Nemesis X

Rockstar how can you call GTAIV the greatest GTA game of all time if it ain't even close to being as awesome as Sanandreas?

it was the 1st version on a new console generation..think of the difference between GTA3 and San Andreas....that's, hopefully, what the difference between GTA4 and the next installment will be

i also hope, as i've stated previously said, that they either concentrate on a single player, mission based story like the old GTA's or they make a solely online version...or even better...they do both seperately instead of together because i don't think they done either particularly well in GTA4...it was as if they didn't know what to concentrate on the most

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Oct 25th, 2008 09:11 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

For me San Andreas was a constant joy, even the 20 minute journeys. All the dick jokes were so bloody funny, Saint Row 2 sucked for the five minutes it took me to bring it back and get a second hand PS2 with San Andreas. Though Vice City had cooler music... SA was tha' sh*t!!

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Nov 5th, 2008 12:50 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

yeah the jokes were funny. I liked that one mission where CJ and his pals went to Cluckin Bell and had to go stop some Ballas gang members from doing a drive by in their neighborhood. Everyone kept yelling at Smoke because he kept chowing down on all their food and wouldn't shoot.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2008 01:59 AM
MadMel
Heh

san andreas
me and my friend would chase eachother all over the map with bikes stick out tongue
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: also caus it has great mods erm

Old Post Nov 5th, 2008 03:20 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Icy Ninja
Ninja Sith

Originally posted by ragesRemorse
I'm having more fun with Saints row 2 than i did with GTA4 but SA still takes the cake.

Ya I feel the same way SA is the best game in this genre and Saints Row 2 felt more like San Andreas then GTA 4 did

Old Post Nov 5th, 2008 03:55 AM
Icy Ninja is currently offline Click here to Send Icy Ninja a Private Message Find more posts by Icy Ninja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

I would love to see a HD re release of San Andreas, imagine the money they'd make... I'd bloody buy it.

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Nov 11th, 2008 01:23 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote