KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Who is not sick and tired of Lana?

Who is not sick and tired of Lana?
Started by: BobbyD

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (24): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BobbyD
Animal Lover

Who is sick and tired of Lana?

Voice your truthful, negative opinions about her here! smile

Can't stand that broad. mad

I'm sure Kristen Kruek, who plays her character is a nice young lady, but that's what I'm getting at in this thread.

So please.....speak freely. Bash away, my freinds. evil face

Old Post Feb 9th, 2006 03:03 PM
BobbyD is currently offline Click here to Send BobbyD a Private Message Find more posts by BobbyD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

I'm getting pretty tired of it. Same old stuff over and over with her character. Its the stereotypical "I want to be with you but there's a danger, why are you holding secrets from me" stuff that is really getting overplayed.

By now I think they should start focusing on Clark and Lois flirting with each other. There hasn't been many hints of that, which I find odd. Its almost like they're trying to make it so there isn't any real attraction, or that Clark will be like "eh I can't have Lana...where's #2?"

Old Post Feb 9th, 2006 04:20 PM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Well you know, it IS all about "the pink" sick

Old Post Feb 9th, 2006 04:27 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BobbyD
Animal Lover

Jediiiiii.....don't go there. stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 9th, 2006 05:06 PM
BobbyD is currently offline Click here to Send BobbyD a Private Message Find more posts by BobbyD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

how bout ya quit calling me Jedi and just go with JP wink

Old Post Feb 9th, 2006 05:31 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BobbyD
Animal Lover

roll eyes (sarcastic) (sigh)

Fine, JP. There! wink

Old Post Feb 9th, 2006 05:35 PM
MysteryRidah
Living Eternally

Am i getting sick of lana? Nope

Am i getting sick of the clark and lana break up and make up story line? Yes.

Does it bother me? Nope.

I'm a hardcore smallville fan, so its all good.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2006 09:09 PM
MysteryRidah is currently offline Click here to Send MysteryRidah a Private Message Find more posts by MysteryRidah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

OH GOD YES!!!

Watching Reckoning was like seeing my dream come true, and then someone ripped away from me. blink

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2006 09:18 PM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MysteryRidah
Living Eternally

Why everyone say, you are getting sick of the lana story line, instead of saying you are getting sick of lana?

Just a thought.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2006 09:43 PM
MysteryRidah is currently offline Click here to Send MysteryRidah a Private Message Find more posts by MysteryRidah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Im sick of her character, I dont really have anything against the actress besides her voice. roll eyes (sarcastic)

101 episodes of "tell me truth Clark", "i love you, i hate you", "why wont you open up to me" is really beginning to wear thing.

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2006 10:06 PM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I'd be okay if they kept her as a friend now, and have Clark move on, then she can be the one who realizes how she missed out when he starts flirting with Lois Lane.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2006 10:10 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

I'm actually not sick of her....Sure I find Clark and her way of caring for each other annoying but now its over so.

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2006 10:16 PM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BobbyD
Voice your truthful, negative opinions about her here! smile

Can't stand that broad. mad

I'm sure Kristen Kruek, who plays her character is a nice young lady, but that's what I'm getting at in this thread.

So please.....speak freely. Bash away, my freinds. evil face

What nice, thoughtful people you are! yes

Old Post Feb 9th, 2006 10:25 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BobbyD
Animal Lover

Sorry, Daniels. ...mean no harm. And it's not like an attack on the actress, but the character.

She.....(sniff, sniff).....stinks. sick

Old Post Feb 9th, 2006 10:30 PM
NoFate007

Kristen is a cute girl, seems to be an alright actress. Nothing against her. But I'm getting tired of watching the same old Lana. She hasn't progressed pretty much at all throughout the series.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 12:27 AM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MysteryRidah
Living Eternally

Lana seem to be more , what 's the word, um ( cant think of the word, help me out ) ok in the early seasons, lana was more involved in the show, now i guess the love and hate , break up , make up thing is making her look bad.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 03:52 AM
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

well me too,
what makes us tired of her

she's too... boring !!

That was Clark, the boy raised in Smallville, the man trying to carve a life for himself in Metropolis. A life which the most important element was a vivacious young woman named Lois Lane.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 11:15 AM
hermione7 is currently offline Click here to Send hermione7 a Private Message Find more posts by hermione7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BobbyD
Animal Lover

She needs to go....someone needs to boot her ass of the show. She's unnecessary clutter. yes

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 02:35 PM
VenomVA

I can't stand the B*tch! laughing

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 04:27 PM
VenomVA is currently offline Click here to Send VenomVA a Private Message Find more posts by VenomVA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samuel8.5
Brazil

The problem is that they spent too many time flerting... At first, everyone wanted them to be together, but now they put Lois on the show and she is more "active", more intersting than Lana...
I'm sorry but I think she has to go.........

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 09:41 PM
samuel8.5 is currently offline Click here to Send samuel8.5 a Private Message Find more posts by samuel8.5 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote