KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » D-4506-35 Roleplay

D-4506-35 Roleplay
Started by: Shaggs

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

D-4506-35 Roleplay

Jacob stood, watching out of the large view window of the Titan-class ship Crimson Tide. His gear was all in order, and his armor was perfectly calibrated, as it was before every mission. In his contemplations, he stared out blankly at the planet, as it grew in size upon their approach. Looking down to the side, as he finally snapped back into reality, he took in a deep breath. Turning to view his squad, he sighed, seeing as he not worked with a lot of them, and it would be very hard to adapt to new fighting techniques. "Alright marines, sound off!"

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Dec 11th, 2008 09:34 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

Lt. Fisk, just recently finishing his tour on the Dreadnought-class "WAR EAGLE" , was augmented to Delta squad on the "CRIMSON TIDE". He did not know any of his squad members but, he did know that they were all hand picked for their abilities for this mission and had confidence that they were all High Speed Marines. Hearing Capt. Book's orders, Lt. Fisk reiterated "All right Devil-Dogs, Roll Call!!"

"To the last, I will grapple with thee... from Hell's heart, I stab at thee! For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee!" - Khan (reciting Melville)

Last edited by Lycanthrope on Dec 11th, 2008 at 11:02 PM

Old Post Dec 11th, 2008 10:53 PM
Lycanthrope is currently offline Click here to Send Lycanthrope a Private Message Find more posts by Lycanthrope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Nat opened her eyes at the sound of the command to sound off. She smiled and stayed where she was, leaning against a wall with her arms crossed over her chest. "Lance Corporal Nathaile Griggs, reporting."

Old Post Dec 11th, 2008 11:30 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

=Bobby was cleaning his pistol, already wearing his light armor, when he heard the call. He quickly reassembled the weapon, faster then most could do the same, and stood up.=

Private Bobby Robinson Reporting!

=On the back of his neck was a yellow Horizontal lightning bolt tattoo with the word "Flash" written in it. He holstered his gun and waited for further instructions=

Old Post Dec 11th, 2008 11:43 PM
ShadowFiend is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFiend a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

"sargeant david fenta, ready for action sir. roll tide!" he raised his fist, his right hand holding his sniper rifle. he lowered his hand, returning to the action of polishing the marvel of weaponry.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2008 11:54 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Alex
"Feeling Fine!"

Lance sat near the back, headphones in his ears pretending to play Air drums. He looked up to see the rest of the team looking down at him, he took the headphones out.
"Oh....My Bad, Sgt Lance Fortale reporting." Lance said standing up straight, his rifle over his shoulder. "LETS DO THIS!"

We're All Going To Hell, We May As Well Go Out In Style..

Old Post Dec 11th, 2008 11:56 PM
Mr.Alex is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Alex a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Alex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
teck92
Dark apprintice

Draven held his sniper up

master seargant draven primed and set sir.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 12:14 AM
teck92 is currently offline Click here to Send teck92 a Private Message Find more posts by teck92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob scanned over the soldiers and turned back around to face the window. Glancing over slightly towards Nat, he spoke softly. "How desperate has Delta gotten? Remember the old squad? Barely any of us originals left.." Shaking his head, he assured himself that the new squad would work out well.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 12:39 AM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Nat frowned and reached into her pocket (way inside her suit), pulling out a coin. She smiled and tossed it at Jacob. She laughed softly as it bounced off his helmet and clattered onto the floor. "Hey.. Could you at least pretend to trust us? We're here for a reason you know."

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 12:42 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob scoffed a bit. "The last team was the best of the best. They were taken down in an extreme squirmish. If they can die, we can die. It's just being cautionary."

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 12:51 AM
Mr.Alex
"Feeling Fine!"

"How long till we get there." Lance said looking over to Cp. Book's.
"Im ready to kick some ass.....Sir." HE grabbed a piece of gum, chucking it into his mouth, chewing aloud.

We're All Going To Hell, We May As Well Go Out In Style..

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 12:52 AM
Mr.Alex is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Alex a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Alex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Sighing he turned to face the Sergeant. "We don't even know if there is any ass to kick down there." Turning back to Nat, he nodded slowly at her. "At least you are all enthusiastic.." Jacob started to walk off towards the jump station, where the rest of his original squad was.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 01:09 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Loran ran through the last parting door just as the roll call finished. "Jacob! Sorry I'm late Jake, a fluid pipe ruptured in my quarters and it soaked all my equipment, I had to get replacements. Uhm..." He trailed off as he realised that although he was speaking to an old squad mate, he was speaking out of turn. He immediatly straightened into a salute posture. "Lieutenant Loran Mirez, reporting for duty," he finished the salute and half grinned, "sir."

(Punch him in the gut and say he was lying about the water pipe.)

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 01:26 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

=Bobby walked over to where Nathaile Griggs was at, eyes watching as Jacob walked off. He spoke without looking to Griggs.=

Whats wrong with the Captain? He seems a bit... disapointed.

=He then looked to her.=

What happened to the old squad?

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 01:27 AM
ShadowFiend is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFiend a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Nat shrugged and glanced over at him. "Killed.. He doesnt think we can handle it. But I'm sure we can prove him wrong."

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 01:30 AM
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

=Bobby Sighed softly and shook his head while he used his right hand to rub the back of his neck.=

I dont want to prove anything. People who think they have something to prove only cause trouble....

=He looked in the direction the Captain went.=

We just have to get the job done... whats to prove?

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 01:35 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jedireaper
Loran ran through the last parting door just as the roll call finished. "Jacob! Sorry I'm late Jake, a fluid pipe ruptured in my quarters and it soaked all my equipment, I had to get replacements. Uhm..." He trailed off as he realised that although he was speaking to an old squad mate, he was speaking out of turn. He immediatly straightened into a salute posture. "Lieutenant Loran Mirez, reporting for duty," he finished the salute and half grinned, "sir."

(Punch him in the gut and say he was lying about the water pipe.)

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 01:42 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob looked at Rek, and thought for a moment. "We don't have water pipes in our quarters." With a sigh, he went past him, not looking to punish him, seeing as he was saved by his comrade. Tapping his comm, he spoke to the soldiers speaking of his old squad. "They weren't killed. We were set up.. by an insider!" Slamming his fist into the wall, he left a large dent, anger in his voice.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 01:49 AM
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

=Bobby frowned a bit not having wished to bring up any bad memories. He smiled uneasily at Griggs and then slowly walked off to where he was. He then began to slowly dismantle his pistol and continue cleaning it.=

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 01:54 AM
DangerousBeauty

Nat flinched and sighed softly, pushing off the wall and moving to follow after Jacob. "Captain.."

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 02:00 AM