KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » X-Men Origins: Wolverine

X-Men Origins: Wolverine
Started by: Nemesis X

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

X-Men Origins: Wolverine

This game is developed by Raven Software and is runned by the Unreal 3 engine. The game will be out on May 1st next month.

Don't let the name fool you. The game is not exactly based on the movie. At first Raven Software didn't even know that there was going to be a movie called X-Men Origins: Wolverine.

You thought this would never happen but this game is actually rated M so you can enjoy the bloody mayhem with Wolverine.

The game will be on the 360, PS3, Wii, PS2, and other systems.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 12:30 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Always wanted a wolverine solo game where blood gets spilt.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 09:07 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

I hope this game doesn't end up like shit like iron man and other video game movies.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 12:26 PM
BoratBorat is currently offline Click here to Send BoratBorat a Private Message Find more posts by BoratBorat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Probably will. I have low hopes for this game, I'm gonna give it a try, but I don't expect to get impressed.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2009 09:29 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

One of the designers did claim that "finally a movie game that doesn't suck".

Well we will see.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2009 12:19 PM
BoratBorat is currently offline Click here to Send BoratBorat a Private Message Find more posts by BoratBorat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Each time a movie game comes out, the developer says "This is a movie game that DOESN'T SUCK!"

But did any of these assholes play Two Towers or Return of the King? And wasn't King Kong pretty solid?

Would have been better if they used Comic wolverine.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Apr 15th, 2009 01:28 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hopefully it doesn't suck, looks promising imho since they are using the unreal 3 engine(mass effect comes to mind).

Old Post Apr 15th, 2009 02:23 PM
jinXed by JaNx

Well, the last Wolverine game sucked and it wasn't a movie title game. So, i have no hopes for this one at all. Although, the Last Wolverine game came close to not sucking so hard.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2009 02:38 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
Well, the last Wolverine game sucked and it wasn't a movie title game. So, i have no hopes for this one at all. Although, the Last Wolverine game came close to not sucking so hard.

I'd rather have a next gen sequel to Wolverines Revenge than this movie game.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Apr 15th, 2009 03:38 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

It's not based on the movie. It just coincidentally has the same name. Now stop saying it'll suck. If you ever watched any interviews, you'd know that Raven Software said that they didn't know there was gonna be an X-Men movie with the same name as their game.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2009 09:44 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Originally posted by Nemesis X
It's not based on the movie. It just coincidentally has the same name. Now stop saying it'll suck. If you ever watched any interviews, you'd know that Raven Software said that they didn't know there was gonna be an X-Men movie with the same name as their game.

BULL

SHIT

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Apr 16th, 2009 02:50 AM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Originally posted by Quincy
BULL

SHIT

Don't know whether I should laugh or be mad at that remark of yours.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2009 02:56 AM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Raven Software is making this game, the people who made X-Men Legends. One of the best games of it's kind, this game will kick ass.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2009 03:20 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Quincy
I'd rather have a next gen sequel to Wolverines Revenge than this movie game.

Wolverines Revenge was a great game only thing it was lacking for me was blood, Now the Wolverine game for the Snes now that one was way too hard and not so great

As for this for the game sucking i don't think will that bad compared to the Iron Man game, Ravens making this one and they gave us the X-men Legends games and plenty of other great games.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2009 03:26 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

I just a saw a boss battle with Blob. You can ride him and watch him ram through shelves in what I believe is a grocery store.

Plus, attacking helicopters while sky diving looks awesome.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2009 02:54 AM
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

movie video games always turn out to be failures.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2009 05:12 AM
chomperx9 is currently offline Click here to Send chomperx9 a Private Message Find more posts by chomperx9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

This isn't exactly a movie game, sure its off the same name but it loosely based itself on the movie.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2009 05:23 AM
Scythe
The Goat

I'm gonna wait till it's at its cheapest price.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2009 07:14 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by chomperx9
movie video games always turn out to be failures.

Oh rly ?

Lord Of The Rings: The Two Towers
Lord Of The Rings: Return of the king
King Kong
Star Wars: Episode 3

yeah those games were complete failures roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post May 1st, 2009 09:23 AM
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

episode 3 was pretty weak i feel.

but the two towers and return of the king are two of my favorite games of all time.

Old Post May 1st, 2009 10:03 AM
AthenasTrgrFngr is currently offline Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote