KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » What if Sengoku Basara was with Koei instead of Capcom?

What if Sengoku Basara was with Koei instead of Capcom?
Started by: atv2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
atv2

What if Sengoku Basara was with Koei instead of Capcom?

I heard about Sengoku Basara 4 being released in Japan but staying in Japan. Hopefully they will release it in the States but if not I'm willing to go for the Japanese Version. I had a question that came to mind, what if Koei had Sengoku Basara instead of Capcom? Their company is good at getting their games released around the world. We've faced alot of disappointments with Capcom bringing games around the world, what would it be like if Koei had Sengoku Basara?

Old Post Jan 28th, 2014 06:42 AM
atv2 is currently offline Click here to Send atv2 a Private Message Find more posts by atv2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

It would literally be Samurai Warriors.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jan 28th, 2014 12:14 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
atv2

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
It would literally be Samurai Warriors.

As long as they kept Date Masamune in his SB Version with his six swords style and somehow incorporate his guns, I'd go for it. Let Reaper be a more occurring character instead of an NPC only playable in Japan, it would be good. KOEI has shown themselves to do some really good stuff. Dynasty Warriors is one of their best works.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2014 11:59 AM
atv2 is currently offline Click here to Send atv2 a Private Message Find more posts by atv2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Koei's best work comes from guest games like One Piece. Mitsuhide sucked in Basara though.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Feb 8th, 2014 06:42 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote