KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Post here if you survived November 08!

Post here if you survived November 08!
Started by: WrathfulDwarf

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Shocked Post here if you survived November!

Wow! What crazy month it was for video gaming. I think...I think...I'm still trying to recover. So many games I haven't even touch!

Good lord! Thanksgiving weekend was busy time for 360!

Also...

...did any of you get any games during the black friday weekend?

I got Rainbow Six: Vegas for 360 at discount for $9.99!

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2008 03:14 AM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Although I didn't buy any games this month, I was able to play some of the newer ones.

In fact, I haven't bought a video game in a long time...

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2008 03:28 AM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

I only bought one game all of November and didn't pick up anything over the weekend...really nothing I want to pay for stick out tongue

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2008 04:05 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Gears and Resistance in the same week. That weekend ruined me.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2008 04:29 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Fallout 3 and Gears for me as well...and MK vs DC...and Call of Duty...and...oh well, you get the idea.

wink

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2008 04:43 AM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

November was certainly pretty wild. Fallout 3, Gears 2, and Wrath of the Lich King.

Still got more coming, too. Gonna be getting Left 4 Dead and Fable II soon.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2008 04:48 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

I rented MK v. DC

embarrasment

...but I'm holding off for December and seeing what I get for Christmas. November is always the calm before the storm while I assess reviews and rentals and such. I have 2 games on my X-Mas list, and about 3 more I wouldn't mind having after that.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2008 05:29 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

I got to 80 in WoW!

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2008 06:15 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BackFire
November was certainly pretty wild. Fallout 3, Gears 2, and Wrath of the Lich King.

Your totally missing out on Left 4 Dead.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2008 06:25 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I'll be getting it.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2008 06:45 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

Need to get CoD, MK vs DC, Red Alert 3 and maybe Gears. Need to finish Fallout and Fable. Another sweet ass November.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2008 11:45 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BackFire

Both are a lot of fun. Fable is really short, though (2/3rds through but feel like I'm at the start) and Left 4 Dead is best when playing with three other people.

I have both on my Christmas list stick out tongue

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2008 03:00 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

i managed to survive november by having a broken 360 for most of it...and all of october sad

dammit....still...fixed now though big grin

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2008 03:01 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

2 words: Left 4 Dead.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2008 03:16 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Well yeah I forgot about Fallout 3 as well X_X

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2008 05:10 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

I'm flat out broke until a week or so before Xmas.... got a 360, a DS, Bioshock, Oblivion (though that was a gift) and FF XII Revenant Wings...

no expression

and I got 3 years of catching up to do ahead of me...

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2008 06:19 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cyrex_motem
Restricted

Account Restricted

I suck. I only bought DBZ: Infinite World and Valkyrie Profile 2.
Both fun games though :P

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2008 07:16 PM
cyrex_motem is currently offline Click here to Send cyrex_motem a Private Message Find more posts by cyrex_motem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Yeah, it certainly has been a great season for games and next years first quarter looks just as promising. Because of the sudden flux of good games i had to upgrade to Gameflys three game plan laughing out loud.

My free time was being dedicated to more constructive things but the sex box seems to have hijacked every moment of my life that isn't being invested into work.

As for deals, i bought Army of two, Kane and Lynch, Mercenaries 2 and Silent hill 5 from gamefly for a grand total of $62. Yep...,$62 Happy Dance

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2008 03:21 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Ugh, I got Gears 2 and Fable 2. Played Fallout 3 and MK vs. DC as well, still wanna play web of shadows, resistance, and Left 4 Dead.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2008 09:06 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

I highly recommend Resistance 2.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2008 09:35 PM