KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Which videogame hero would you like to see go bad?

Which videogame hero would you like to see go bad?
Started by: Snafu the Great

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Which videogame hero would you like to see go bad?

Jill Valentine is not the only hero to get in touch with her evil side. Several famous videogame characters have went bad over the years.

Ryu went on a Dark Hadou trip. Ken and Chun Li became Shadaloo guniea pigs. Cammy also went bad (albeit in reverse, given her appearances in SF). Jin Kazama also went evil.

Ryu Hayabusa had to rescue his brainwashed father in the Original Trilogy. Half of the Mortal Kombat cast went bad after getting killed by the Deadly Alliance and revived by Onaga. Sagat went nuts after getting his chest spit open.

The question is simple. Which videogame hero or heroine (be it fighting or otherwise) would you like to see go bad?

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2009 07:31 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Princess Peach.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2009 03:44 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King-Fingolfin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Pacman

Old Post Apr 5th, 2009 04:22 PM
King-Fingolfin is currently offline Click here to Send King-Fingolfin a Private Message Find more posts by King-Fingolfin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Ico

Old Post Apr 5th, 2009 04:34 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Alucard from Castlevania

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Apr 5th, 2009 07:08 PM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Master Chief. You know that guy wants to kill those useless marines. Plus I'm sure he wants to step on Cortana for making him drive into a ditch a few times.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2009 10:49 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Me personally, I want to see any one of Team Ninja go bad. Kasumi goes evil and takes the fight to Hayate and Ayane.

And God help us if Ryu Hayabusa goes bad.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2009 03:28 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kero_Co
One Track Lover

quote: (post)
Originally posted by King-Fingolfin
Pacman

QFT

Old Post Apr 6th, 2009 03:44 AM
Kero_Co is currently offline Click here to Send Kero_Co a Private Message Find more posts by Kero_Co Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Any hero that's gay/lame so developers can have an excuse to kill them off.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2009 07:01 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morridini
Morridini

Toad - I just want a game where I am allowed to beat him/her/it to a pulp.

Thanks to Raoul for the sig!

Old Post Apr 6th, 2009 07:20 AM
Morridini is currently offline Click here to Send Morridini a Private Message Find more posts by Morridini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Morridini
Toad - I just want a game where I am allowed to beat him/her/it to a pulp.

how about we make mario evil so that you can beat toad into a pulp stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 6th, 2009 07:24 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kratos stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 6th, 2009 09:26 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Solid Snake becomes a terrorist

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Apr 6th, 2009 01:23 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

majin goku!

TGFwashere

Old Post Apr 6th, 2009 04:22 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Solid Snake becomes a terrorist

MGS2 stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 6th, 2009 07:37 PM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Leon Kennedy. I can't even imagine him being evil.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2009 09:54 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sketch_turner
"Well done Turner"!

Dante

Sketch thanks Messahi for the sig.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2009 09:55 PM
sketch_turner is currently offline Click here to Send sketch_turner a Private Message Find more posts by sketch_turner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Yeah, Dante.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Apr 7th, 2009 12:04 AM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

Sonic The Hedgehog.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2009 08:57 PM
Mandrag Ganon is currently offline Click here to Send Mandrag Ganon a Private Message Find more posts by Mandrag Ganon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King-Fingolfin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Chris Redfield succumbing to roid rage.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2009 10:10 PM
King-Fingolfin is currently offline Click here to Send King-Fingolfin a Private Message Find more posts by King-Fingolfin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote