KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » This One Time, I was playing ________

This One Time, I was playing ________
Started by: Quincy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Quincy
Debaser

This One Time, I was playing ________

Post some cool moments, or things you've done in a game that you consider pretty kickass. Maybe it was a sweet headshot, maybe you got a Flawless Victory on some ******* in MK, or maybe you trapped some poor sucker using your wits.

This one time, I was playing Left 4 Dead, and my cousing and I were on the roof of Mercy Hospital. It was the moment in the game where you have to prepare to fight a horde of zombies. Luckily, we found 3 propane tanks, and surrounded ourselves inside of a small room. When the horde attacked, we blazed their asses.

Unfortunately however, we soon found ourselves completely outnumbered, and as the helicopter came to our rescue, I was pulled aside by a group of zombies. There were dozens mauling me, and with the last ounce of strength I had, I dropped a pipe bomb dead center.

And blew myself and the rest of them to hell, while my friends escaped.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 05:27 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

This one time.. I was playing Goldeneye 007 for N64..

it was 2v2, and the opposing team was camping that damned bathroom on the facility level(?).. and I somehow managed to sneak in behind one of them before they shut the door after their routine ammo collection

did them dirty from behind, with mah good old buddy, the cougar magnum

Then another time in the same game.. my friend was at the bottom level of the 3 level library level, scavenging for ammo.. meanwhile I was peppering the cieling, walls and floor with remote mines... needless to say when he got to the center of the 1st floor room, the framerate dropped to about 1fps... smells like chicken ;D

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 08:44 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Was playing SOCOM: Confrontation and there were 5 people on the opposing team left alive and I was the only one on my team alive.

They had the bomb and they were well on their way to plant it, so i hid behind a bush at the bomb site and killed them all, thank god for heavy armor and sliencers

TGFwashere

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 09:05 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

This one time i was playing Gears of War. And my friends on my team had died. So it was me vs the other four. And i picked up the sniper. Blindfired someone with the sniper. Then they knew where i was and were surrounding me. So i started wallbouncing like hell. And shot my sniper popped one guys head off. Pulled out my shotgun and kept wallbouncing and blew the other two up. I clutched threw every game that night! big grin

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 09:25 PM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

One time when I played Bioshock, a Big Daddy floated in mid air and fired grenades at me and I died. Damn glitches.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 11:44 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

The other day when I was playing Gears of War 2 I killed the entire enemy team at once with a single ink grenade.

It was fun, one of the few times the grenade actually did something.

And another time in Gears 2, I killed the entire enemy team when I was the last one alive with a bunch of planted grenades.

I'm a grenade ****.

And another time, in World of Warcraft, way back when the level cap was 60, I was leveling my first rogue, I was level 50 and killed a level 60 rogue and his level 52 friend by myself.

Last edited by BackFire on Dec 20th, 2008 at 12:51 AM

Old Post Dec 20th, 2008 12:19 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

This one time, I was playing Burst Limit and I was pretty new to the game. Apparentely, you can instantly dodge behind people when you enter some rage mode or something.

I was playing this dick online and he would continually use that to beat me. I'd kick his ass, and then at the end he'd keep using his gay teleport to instantly knock me back. So when we were down to just a hit or so left, what does he do?

Rage mode. He's gonna teleport. So right when he transforms, I charge up the "Solar Flare" (a blinding move) and the second he appears behind me, blind his ass. Then super move for the finish.

He didn't want to play me again.

(I enjoyed burst limit. I'll admit to the nerdiness.)

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Dec 20th, 2008 12:33 AM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Got to admit that L4D thing sounds badass as hell.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Dec 20th, 2008 01:35 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sappho
Self-Made

this one time, i was playing nfl street.

i was playing a pick up game at ea field and happened to get larry csonka as my running back. I picked a run play starting running the ball. got a stiff arm, then a broken tackle on the wall, then another stiff arm. I continued to run, got another broken tackle, then another stiff arm, and then dove for the touchdown. And i was playing against a team with good d, too.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2008 01:39 AM
Sappho is currently offline Click here to Send Sappho a Private Message Find more posts by Sappho Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Got to admit that L4D thing sounds badass as hell.

I do what I can.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Dec 20th, 2008 02:10 AM
jinXed by JaNx

This one time back when Castlevania; Symphony of the night first came out my friend and i played through the entire game for two days straight until we beat the game. We didn't realize that we completed all 206% of the map. After beating the game with the holy glasses which we acquired by happenstance we were rewarded with the upside down castle. It was our first time playing the game and we didn't read any strat guides or tips. that was the most professional accomplishment of my gaming history.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2008 03:08 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

once playing GTA4 online i heard a car engine noise and turned around to see a car ploughing straight toward me with 4 people inside...i had the RPG equipped and fired, catching just underneath the front of the car...i watched as the car flipped and flew just over my head upside down.

another time playing GTA4 i was listening in on 2 friends, one of whom had never flew the helicoptors at all...so i followed them to the helipad on the middle island...waited until he got in and was just taking off and them blasted the heli with an RPG...then i got kicked out the game laughing

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Dec 20th, 2008 03:27 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Originally posted by ragesRemorse
This one time back when Castlevania; Symphony of the night first came out my friend and i played through the entire game for two days straight until we beat the game. We didn't realize that we completed all 206% of the map. After beating the game with the holy glasses which we acquired by happenstance we were rewarded with the upside down castle. It was our first time playing the game and we didn't read any strat guides or tips. that was the most professional accomplishment of my gaming history.

That's pretty damn sweet.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Dec 20th, 2008 04:01 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

This one time, at band camp.....

...I was doing this chick in the pooter....

....and then I found 5 dollars.

no expression

True Story.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2008 05:11 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

In her pooter?

Old Post Dec 20th, 2008 05:14 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Completely off topic here and by the way, I scored a 20 dollar bill while I was walking outside. True story.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2008 05:46 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

Originally posted by Quincy
This one time, I was playing Burst Limit and I was pretty new to the game. Apparentely, you can instantly dodge behind people when you enter some rage mode or something.

I was playing this dick online and he would continually use that to beat me. I'd kick his ass, and then at the end he'd keep using his gay teleport to instantly knock me back. So when we were down to just a hit or so left, what does he do?

Rage mode. He's gonna teleport. So right when he transforms, I charge up the "Solar Flare" (a blinding move) and the second he appears behind me, blind his ass. Then super move for the finish.

He didn't want to play me again.

(I enjoyed burst limit. I'll admit to the nerdiness.)

Do you have to use the word "gay" derogatively in every single post?

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Dec 20th, 2008 06:02 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

This one time in Team Slayer (Halo 3) in High Ground I had just gotten the rocket launcher and the invisibility, I was heading to blow a guy that was lasering my boy. I jump in the roof in top of the torrent and he jumps down. I fire a rocket were he was and noticed that his 3 boys were in the same spot. I got them all with one rocket and got my very first extermination medal.Yay!

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2008 06:02 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by Kovacs86
Do you have to use the word "gay" derogatively in every single post?
I knew you'd go all gay about it.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2008 06:03 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

Originally posted by Bardock42
I knew you'd go all gay about it.

Dang. Pwned!

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Dec 20th, 2008 06:05 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote