KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » A view to a- no... Goldfing-...nah... Whatever- It's a James Bond RP

A view to a- no... Goldfing-...nah... Whatever- It's a James Bond RP
Started by: mycoreisdark

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
mycoreisdark
Don't be a square!

A view to a- no... Goldfing-...nah... Whatever- It's a James Bond RP

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Ultimate Universe and James Bond can go ahead.

sooo, I have a bit of an idea here...

M has been alerted to a terrorist group known as ( I dunno, some wicked cool name), anyway, two agents are sent in to find this group and discover what they're up to, but all contact with the spies is soon lost and M is driven to take serious measures. She cannot send in an older, more well known agent, as the terrorists would likely expect such a recovery mission and would be prepared. She calls up several sources (peoples characters... whoever), including her most trusted agent of the past, Bond.

When the call comes in, M asks for Bond's daughter, Lucy to work on this mission, along with a few others her age.
...time to start packing, folks!

"Dad!" the girl's voice rang out from upstairs in a volume that only a distressed teenager could reach.

James Bond, now fairly accustomed to his life as a father hardly flinched as he stirred his tea. "What is it Lu?"

"Have you seen my Beretta M9?" the distraught girl hollered.

"It's in the den, love!" Bond replied calmly as he sat at the kitchen table with his breakfast and the paper. There came a sudden crash, and once again Bond didn't falter as he continued reading the morning news.
"Bloody hell!"
"You alright dear?"
No answer.
Soon came the clatter of quick feet flitting down the stairs and towards the den then subsequently towards the kitchen. In seconds, the tall thin frame the nineteen-year-old Lucy Bond zoomed into sight before diving into the fridge for a spot of breakfast.
"Morning dear." James said before sipping his tea.
"Morning, Dad!" Lucy shouted from the depths of the fridge.
"You know, if you had packed last night instead of going out, you might've had time to join me for breakfast."
"Dad." the name was dragged out in a clearly frustrated tone. "I'm back in home for hardly a day before we go off to London, and then only God knows where, and you expect me to just stay in and not visit with any friends?!" Lucy poured the orange juice straight from the carton and into her mouth before returning it to it's place and slamming the fridge shut.
"You know I hate it when you do that."
"Do what?" Lucy asked before she grabbed a muffin from the counter-top and slowly began to tear it apart.
"Drink juice like that. It's not very polite- do you think Prince William or Prince Harry ever do that?"
Lucy paused and shrugged. "Yah." she said in a very 'duh' sort of fashion. "... But William's no fun at all anymore, anyways. He wouldn't even come out wiv us last night. Barely even said so much as 'Hello' to me. So it was only Harry and me, and the others."

"Oh, Well I do suppose that's for the better. Wouldn't want some wild teenager running the country, now would we?"

"And that is exactly why Harry is a blast to go out with." Lucy pointed a finger to stress her point before inhaling the remainder of her muffin. "He doesn't 'ave to be king. Though the country would be a lot more fun if he did!" she laughed.

"Yes. Well, I can bet M wouldn't be very happy about that."

"No, not at all. She'd probably die a thousand deaths before ginger took the throne. But the look on 'er face would be quite priceless, I imagine."

"Don't you start getting any ideas, Lu." Bond chuckled over the paper and sipped his tea. "She'd likely send you to Siberia for even suggesting such a thing."

"Hmm, Siberia doesn't sound so bad." Lucy laughed and crumpled up the muffin wrapper. "I hear the communists throw fantastic parties- 'course you'd have to share everything, but that's probably not so terrible I guess. Though I can't quite imagine having to share a--."

"Oh would you just get your packing done?" Bond teased and threw a small turquoise box at his daughter.

Lucy caught the box mid-air and immediately began inspecting it. "Tiffany's?" She asked surprised and looked back at her father.

"Q's getting a little creative. Open it."

Lucy did as she was told and unveiled a shiny, silvery watch. "The 'Atlas' quartz resonator? Classy!" she held it in a ray of sunlight and marveled at it's glittering face.

"And durable- stainless. Press that little button there on the right side, the one near the two. There's the built-in instructions for you- they'll only work when you're conscious and wearing the watch, so no one else can get it to work but you." James went back to his paper. "Now get packing, Lu. The helicopter will arrive here in ten minutes."

Do an intro if you'd like, then if you're on the good-guy team, and we're working together, then I guess we'll meet on the helicopter or in London at MI6 before taking off for our wild-goose chase.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2009 05:55 AM
mycoreisdark is currently offline Click here to Send mycoreisdark a Private Message Find more posts by mycoreisdark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

I was gonna play Bond.... sad

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Feb 18th, 2009 01:05 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mycoreisdark
Don't be a square!

You can if he makes a cameo appearance- not a problem. Cell phone, video messages, stuff like that....

Old Post Feb 24th, 2009 01:28 AM
mycoreisdark is currently offline Click here to Send mycoreisdark a Private Message Find more posts by mycoreisdark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mycoreisdark
Don't be a square!

c'mon, c'mon, c'monnnnnnnn!

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2009 04:13 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

"Lu!! The helicopters here! ready to go and defend queen and country?" bond smiled at his daughter as she came back into view. "My you look so..." he grinned "...adult in that out-fit. Try not to let the boys get to you, someof our best agents were girls." He stood upp from his chair, dropping his paper into the seat he vacated to go hug his daughter good-bye.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2009 12:05 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mycoreisdark
Don't be a square!

Within minutes, Lucy came flying back into view, behind her she towed a large carry-on bag that looked like it had nearly reached critical mass.
"Wow dad, um thanks..." she paused and laughed. "..I think."
She looked every inch of her height in her 'work' outfit; the usual tight black pants, gun and holster, a specially designed utility belt, and plain black t-shirt. It was all rather standard for a British spy, and unfortunately, also very Lara Croft. She hugged her father and kissed him on the cheek. "Oh and don't worry, I know. After all, I seem to recall my mother happened to be one of those 'femme fetales'." she teased. "Really, dad don't worry, I'm a pretty good shot."
She turned and made to pull her sunglasses down from her head, grab her bag and continue out the door, but stopped suddenly and turned back to father. "You know, I am a little nervous." She admitted with a small smile. "It's my first solo mission... Well, I'll be fine- never mind." Shut on her glasses and hugged Bond again before disappearing out the back door of the kitchen and onto the expansive green of the backyard where the helicopter waited noisily.

"Good Morning Agent Bond." a familiar voice greeted Lucy as she climbed into the copter.
"Morning M." she said to the screen without looking, and instead, gazed across the floor to see another pair of feet. "M.? I thought this was a solitary mission?" she asked confused.
"Change of plans, I'm a afraid. You have a new partner." M said casually.

Last edited by mycoreisdark on Mar 10th, 2009 at 06:34 AM

Old Post Mar 10th, 2009 06:22 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Bond sighed as he watched the helicopter rise. He ran his hand loosely through his hair. "Good luck." Bond smiled and headed back into the house, closing the garden doors. He remembered all his missions and felt rather jealous. He missed his old life.

An eldering man appeared in the kitchen, looking out at the retreating helicopter. He turned to face James. "Good morning double oh seven."

"Q!"

Q smiled. "Yes, double oh seven, it has been a while." He walked from the kitchen to the sittingroom where James stood, and sat in a chair.

"Q, what can I do for you? Can I get you anything? Tea, coffee?"

"No 007, M has a special mission for you."

James froze. "What."

"Yes, one that may help keep your daghter from any major harm."

James looked startled. "I'm listening."

Q filled him in on the details.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2009 01:28 PM
rowanee

" hi I'm rowan your Lucy right?" The girl greeted with a fake smile on her face "i guess this is a surprise to you huh." she joked beside her was a large cat "this is Jake you can pet him he wont bite." as Lucy reached to pet him he hiss and snapped at her "much."

Old Post Mar 10th, 2009 11:29 PM
rowanee is currently offline Click here to Send rowanee a Private Message Find more posts by rowanee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mycoreisdark
Don't be a square!

Old Post Mar 11th, 2009 12:16 AM
rowanee

done smile

Old Post Mar 11th, 2009 12:22 AM
rowanee is currently offline Click here to Send rowanee a Private Message Find more posts by rowanee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

The young man sitting opposite the pair of girls, wearing a naval jumpsuit, and was strapped in, smiled, and closed his eyes, looking down to avoid drawing attention to it. 'This might actually turn out more interesting than I last thought.' He opened his eyes and looked at the two femme fatals. "Ethan West." He introduced himself as, running a hand through his brown hair. His bright blue eyes catching each of theirs in turn then settling on the, arguably more famous thanks to her dad, newcomer; Lucy. "Nice suit Miss Croft." He commented with a hint of satire to his voice.

Last edited by Jedireaper on Mar 11th, 2009 at 02:11 AM

Old Post Mar 11th, 2009 02:06 AM
mycoreisdark
Don't be a square!

Lucy, utterly disgruntled, strapped herself into her seat opposite the young man who had just introduced himself. When he mentioned her outfit she looked him up and down skeptically, "Well, I hardly think I could ever look that good in a navy jumpsuit. It suits you, Mr. West." she retorted in a rather impressive falsely friendly tone. "I'm Bond, Lucy Bond. It's a pleasure to meet you." She added.

"Well, it's certainly nice to see you two getting along so well." M said sarcastically from the screen. "I'll see you here in fifteen minutes. Enjoy the ride."
With that, the screen shut off and the agents were left with only the deafening sound of the helicopter and no kind words to exchange.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2009 02:05 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Ethan shook his head. "Hey! I was kidding." He feigned acceptance after M temporarily ended conversation between them. After a few minutes he looked up at Lucy. "I actually have a dress uniform under this jumpsuit Miss, it was not my idea to wear either. And..." Ethan glanced out at the city scape rushing out of the country to greet them under the psunomonic rotary blades of the copter "...I ment no insult when I informed you of what, or who, I thought you looked like, miss." He said with practiced civilty. "I apologise if I made you uncomfortable." He turned his head to look at her. Gage-ing (Gaging?) her reaction to what he had said.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2009 02:48 AM
rowanee

" dork." rowan whispered under her breath while rolling her eyes then smiled at Jake who was making strange whining sounds "oh hey kid can you hold Jake for a sec "sure. replied Ethan as he picked up Jake rowan started to dig in her bag she then taped on the wall three times at that moment Ethan fleet a stream of warm water against he belly "gross " he yelled as rowan give him a smile.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2009 11:40 PM
mycoreisdark
Don't be a square!

( OOC: Rowanee, you absolutely cannot control other peoples characters, it is not fair and it defeats the whole purpose rp-ing. Not only are you not even following proper rp conduct, but you did not check back in the sign-up thread to see if I had accepted you, and as it turns out, you did not fill out the required character sheet properly. I don't want you to think I'm being mean, even though you might anyway, but you need to do this properly, I'm willing to let you continue in this thread so long as you follow the guidelines of rp-ing [which can be found here- http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f62/t298299.html] and if you have any questions, feel free to ask in the other thread for this rp. I love that you're interested in my rp, but again, please follow the rules! Thank you!)

Old Post Mar 13th, 2009 06:09 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

((I noticed what Rowanee did yesterday, only I didn't have time to sought it out. Yeah, Rowanee listen; if you want someones character to do something you firstly must ask as that chaaracter say; "Ethan can you hold my cat a sec." and the its up to me as a fellow RP-er to decide weather Ethan does so or not. In this case I would have said no anyway because thats his personality. Secondly, taking control of someones character in the KMC forum RP's (not sure about other sites) is a strikable offence that can lead to a temporary ban from the forums if a player reports you (it's rare though). If you feel you need to set something up, and need to use our characters, ask... that way you won't get banned, or more likely ignored as is usually the case. I am sure you ment no harm but as 'mycoreisdark' has stated; there are rules and guidlines to follow. Now personally I have never read any of the rules for RPing, and frankly what is there is basic common sense; respect for other players characters, and have civil decency to do the same for the players themself. We do the same for you. Common Sense laughing out loud. You are not being scolded, we are just trying to help you so you may stay and grow in experiance with the RP, and with us. We were all green once. wink

-Jedireaper))

Old Post Mar 13th, 2009 11:17 AM
mycoreisdark
Don't be a square!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jedireaper
Ethan shook his head. "Hey! I was kidding." He feigned acceptance after M temporarily ended conversation between them. After a few minutes he looked up at Lucy. "I actually have a dress uniform under this jumpsuit Miss, it was not my idea to wear either. And..." Ethan glanced out at the city scape rushing out of the country to greet them under the psunomonic rotary blades of the copter "...I ment no insult when I informed you of what, or who, I thought you looked like, miss." He said with practiced civilty. "I apologise if I made you uncomfortable." He turned his head to look at her. Gage-ing (Gaging?) her reaction to what he had said.

"Hah," Lucy scoffed. "I'm my father's daughter- I don't do uncomfortable."
The copter landed on the roof of the MI6 building.
"Time to go." Lucy smiled wickedly before she grabbed her things and stepped out of the chopper.
The clouds had begun to set in and the wind was considerably stronger in London than it had been in the country."Lovely weather." Lucy said sarcastically as she waited a moment for Ethan before walking into the lift. "You had better hurry, M doesn't like it when agents dawdle."

Old Post Mar 30th, 2009 03:34 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

"Yes, James Bond. My mother had a bit of a tangle with him, or was that a tango? I forget" Ethan grabbed his briefcase and hopped out of the chopper after Lucy (which really sucks as a name by the way, sounds too old fashoned). He hurried into the lift and as soon as the other girl (who isn't playing as far as I know) stepped in the doors shut. He started to unzip his naval jumpsuit to reveal his uniform. As soon as the lift stopped he had packed the jumpsuit in his briefcase and he bowed to let the girls pass him before he exited..

Old Post Apr 1st, 2009 11:34 AM