KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » EA: These three games are gettin sequels!

EA: These three games are gettin sequels!
Started by: Nemesis X

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

EA: These three games are gettin sequels!

Two months ago on October 23rd, EA President Frank Gibeau, and Redwood Shores general manager Glenn Schofield were in an interview. During that interview, the two mentioned that three games are gettin a sequel. What a surprise, Dead Space, Army of Two, and Bad Company are gonna be seen again. Sadly, that's all they had to say and couldn't give a release date but at least we do know that the sequels will be multiplatform.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2008 02:04 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Source?

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Dec 30th, 2008 02:12 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Peach
Source?

http://www.joystiq.com/2008/10/23/e...s-in-the-works/

Old Post Dec 30th, 2008 02:20 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Its pretty obvious Bad Company will get a sequel, as well as Dead Space (I don't know if the same developing house is doing it again)

Army of Two, I don't really know if it deserves a sequel or not. It wasnt very good and I don't know how much it sold.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2008 04:50 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Wouldn't be surprised for a Dead Space 2.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2008 02:01 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Army of Two was only mediocre. The concept of super co-op was pretty sweet, but the shooting gameplay itself felt weak. But the gun upgrading was pretty nice.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Dec 30th, 2008 03:04 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Something was just wrong with it.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2008 04:21 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Army of Two was the fvcking shit. I don't know what you bastards are talking about " The shooting was weak" BALLS!!!! The game plays a lot like gears of war, except you get to do cooler shit. Even though Gears is probably one of if not the best shooter around, Army of Two deserves some major recognition. The co-op gameplay was god damn brilliant. I think this franchise could go far and potentially inspire shooters to change their online co-op gameplay.

bad company.., meh, just another war game with no style. I'll stick with Frontlines and Cod for my war fix.

Dead Space, that game rocked to that is great damn news too. I hope the next game releases with a good movie because downfall was bullshit.

Last edited by jinXed by JaNx on Dec 30th, 2008 at 07:22 PM

Old Post Dec 30th, 2008 07:19 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Originally posted by ragesRemorse
Army of Two was the fvcking shit. I don't know what you bastards are talking about " The shooting was weak" BALLS!!!!

Bro I'd head shot guys and they wouldn't go down.

Weak Sauce. It just didn't cut the mustard. No smack to it.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Dec 30th, 2008 08:17 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Yeah what's with shooters these days that when you give your enemy a head shot, they won't go down? Feels like a glitch I'm lookin at.

I do hope they give the Army of Two sequel a different name because a name like Army of Two 2 sounds like a battle between ballerinas.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2008 09:42 PM
jinXed by JaNx

Originally posted by Quincy
Bro I'd head shot guys and they wouldn't go down.

Weak Sauce. It just didn't cut the mustard. No smack to it.

that's why you shit on the game...,no headshots laughing out loud What kind of god damn gamer are you? Learn and adapt, buddy. I have the same problem in Gears of War but im not going to condemn the entire game on that aspect alone. It definitely was annoying that headshots didn't count, but you know what, once you got the strategy down you didn't need head shots just a smart friend.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2008 12:12 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

The game sucked. I rarely stop playing a game I rent, but my friend and I gave up and stared playing Gears 1.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2008 01:25 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

i enjoyed army of two. quite a bit actually...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Dec 31st, 2008 02:43 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Originally posted by ragesRemorse
that's why you shit on the game...,no headshots laughing out loud What kind of god damn gamer are you? Learn and adapt, buddy. I have the same problem in Gears of War but im not going to condemn the entire game on that aspect alone. It definitely was annoying that headshots didn't count, but you know what, once you got the strategy down you didn't need head shots just a smart friend.

Relax man I never said I hated the thing. That's just one example of why I thought the game had weak shooting aspects. I wasn't "shitting" on it. I just said it was mediocre.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Dec 31st, 2008 03:01 AM
jinXed by JaNx

Originally posted by Quincy
Relax man I never said I hated the thing. That's just one example of why I thought the game had weak shooting aspects. I wasn't "shitting" on it. I just said it was mediocre.

i was just fvcking with you brotha. I'm rarely ever serious on these boards. Yeah, i thought it was a solid game though.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2008 08:55 AM