KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Love triange

Love triange
Started by: koreanknight

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
koreanknight

Love triange

ok ive heard lots of rumours of anakin padme and obi wan having a love triangle
maybe u could shed some light on this topic

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2001 04:02 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Pants

I donk think it'll turn out to be a love triange as such, maybe as Anakin becomes darker and darker, Obi Wan will try to comfort Padme, which may tick Anakin off slightly. Or something like that. There's probably loads of reasons that Anakin tries to vent his anger on Obi Wan.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2001 04:09 AM
Find more posts by Darth Pants Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

There was a love triangle plot originally prepared for TPM, in the original draft when there was far less Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan did all the work (and was ten years older).

I'd be surprised if they drop it completely.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2001 04:38 AM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

I don't think there will be time for a love triangle. Maybe some kind of relationship drama, but I'm beginning to get the idea that the pace will be too fast for that.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2001 02:43 PM
Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DJ Velocity
The one and only

I heard that Obi, Padme, Anakin thing right back at the start and it was rumoured to be the thing that topples Ani over to the darkside. Now I doubt this very much. I am well with Ratcat on this one, what I've heard the story is TOO frantic for something like that.

Plus, I don't fancy Obi-Wan as a nonce!!!

Anyone agree?

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2001 03:06 PM
Click here to Send DJ Velocity a Private Message Find more posts by DJ Velocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Not really a Nonce in any... true sense...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2001 10:35 PM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediOasis
Better Man

I think there could be a scene in EP III where maybe Palpatine tries to convince Anakin that something is going on between Obi-Wan and Padme, but I don't think anything will actually happen.

"I loved it the first time I saw it. It's goodies and baddies, cowboys and Indians in space. I was a child when it came out and it still appeals to me now. It is one of my favourite films ever and Darth Vader is best."
-Noel Gallagher

Old Post Apr 4th, 2001 12:58 AM
Click here to Send JediOasis a Private Message Find more posts by JediOasis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

So that scene would be pointless then.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2001 02:08 AM
Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediOasis
Better Man

No, I am saying that Palpatine will convince Anakin that something is going on, when in truth, nothing is going on. Anakin will just thing there is.

"I loved it the first time I saw it. It's goodies and baddies, cowboys and Indians in space. I was a child when it came out and it still appeals to me now. It is one of my favourite films ever and Darth Vader is best."
-Noel Gallagher

Old Post Apr 4th, 2001 10:57 AM
Click here to Send JediOasis a Private Message Find more posts by JediOasis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthBorgie

a.k.a. Frame Obi

Old Post Apr 4th, 2001 08:47 PM
Click here to Send DarthBorgie a Private Message Find more posts by DarthBorgie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediOasis
Better Man

Exactly. smile

-Noel Gallagher

Old Post Apr 5th, 2001 01:39 AM
Dim
Creativity

You know, that happens so often in life it's not even funny.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2001 08:52 AM
Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

True...

BtVS

Old Post Apr 8th, 2001 12:38 AM
koreanknight

(post Deleted due to pointlessness)

"well this is my topic so i can do watever the hell i want

so ya!!!" -hmm...not true.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2001 02:06 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Re: ........

Um... not entirely sure what you're getting at, there.

BtVS

Old Post Apr 8th, 2001 02:08 AM
finti

Do you think he knows it himself?

Old Post Apr 8th, 2001 01:27 PM
Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

Okay kiddies..back to Padme, Anakin, OB1...and the love that binds them. laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 8th, 2001 05:52 PM
Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Great, FInti, now DIm thinks we are kiddies... oh, woe is us!

That love is the motivation for the trilogy, of course. I'm surprised how little speculation thetre has been on it.

BtVS

Old Post Apr 8th, 2001 05:57 PM
Dim
Creativity

Young'uns big grin

I don't think SW has ever been upheld for it's love stories..with I personally find sad just because it was one of the things that most held my attention. I think that's true for alot of female fans atleast.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2001 06:01 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well, the issue of female sci-fi fans and their interests and the prejudice against them could fill an entire board. Mind you, the Han/Leia thing went down a storm from all sides.

But I get the feeling that what with all this speuclarion about fights, Sith, and tech, the fact that Episode II is a love story has gone down the pan, and people won'tlike it.

BtVS

Old Post Apr 8th, 2001 06:04 PM