KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Resident Evil Revelations 2

Resident Evil Revelations 2
Started by: Arachnid1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Arachnid1

Resident Evil Revelations 2

I am probably more psyched for this right now than I am RE7. Revelations 1 was a great game that rediscovered what made RE so great. Also, I'm betting this is on old and new gen. That still is way to good looking for handheld.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/08...ations-2-leaked

(please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image)

PWNT

Old Post Aug 20th, 2014 04:04 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Yesssssss!

Revelations was so much fun and creepy! I have the PS3 port and I thoroughly enjoyed it!

Make this happen!

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Aug 20th, 2014 09:50 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Huh. Revelations may as well be its own series; one that represents what drew people into RE back in the day in the first place, while the "other"/current RE remains about co-op and causing or running from big explosions. Then fans can have the best of both worlds eh?

But I don't know what they're going for really if they're still in fact gonna go through with RE7 with they got this.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2014 01:42 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Old Post Sep 1st, 2014 08:52 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Was hoping for gameplay, or story info. Still, cool trailer I guess. Rachael from Revelations 1 was at the 30 mark.

I'm hoping for Claire, Billy, or Rebecca to be the main characters this time around. Claire was part of Terra Save in Degeneration, so she is likely the main character.

PWNT

Old Post Sep 1st, 2014 05:35 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Official Site

http://www.capcom.co.jp/rev2/

seems to show off the new setting.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2014 01:20 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

It also confirms PS4 and XB1.

A remote island sounds like a great horror setting to me. This game will be great

PWNT

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2014 02:07 AM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2014 04:35 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zack Fair

huh

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2014 05:41 AM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

I just don't think it's going to be great. Then again I could just be hating on Capcom. But I haven't been blown away and felt a RE game was great since 4.

Revelations was ok tho.

Last edited by Zack Fair on Sep 3rd, 2014 at 06:06 AM

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2014 06:04 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

I just don't think it's going to be great. Then again I could just be hating on Capcom. But I haven't been blown away and felt a RE game was great since 4.

Revelations was ok tho.
RE4 is GOAT

I don't think any new RE titles will be able to live up to it. Revelations was definitely close though. 2 has potential, since it wont be held back by handhelds. I expect it to be more horror oriented than more recent RE games with high production value (which it better have since its the first RE game on new gen).

PWNT

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2014 08:49 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

My fav. RE is 2

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2014 09:06 PM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

The REmake that is on Gamecube and Wii won't be getting it's updated version on the Wii U and now the sequel to the Resident Evil that went from a timed 3DS exclusive to a multiplatform title included on the Wii U won't be on the Wii U either?

What did Nintendo do to piss Capcom off?

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Last edited by Nemesis X on Sep 3rd, 2014 at 09:38 PM

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2014 09:25 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

My fav. RE is 2
Good choice. That was my favorite before 4 came out. Seeing Leon all grown up was just too much for me (though he was already somewhat grown in 2 lol).

Originally posted by Nemesis X
The REmake that is on Gamecube and Wii won't be getting it's updated version on the Wii U and now the sequel to the Resident Evil that went from a timed 3DS exclusive to a multiplatform title included on the Wii U won't be on the Wii U either?

What did Nintendo do to piss Capcom off?
Wow, I didn't even think about that. Something definitely happened behind closed doors.

Its alright. Nintendo has Fatal Frame incoming as an exclusive. They're still winning.

PWNT

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2014 10:04 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

I guess lack of console sales.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2014 10:31 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Funny thing is they've done this before to Nintendo, only in the past they flat out just pulled their exclusives deals without giving them a chance to pay more or anything iirc

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2014 10:36 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

I guess lack of console sales.

Not being bias when I say this but wouldn't the Xbox One not be getting it either then also?

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2014 10:51 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

The Xbox One has sold roughly 5.14 million consoles. That's 2 million less than the Wii U. Considering it's only been out for less than a year, that's pretty good sales.

People think the Xbox One is not doing well and compared to the PS4 then I guess it's not selling as well as that console. Buutttttt, I remember seeing that the console is selling more than the 360 in the same amount of time.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2014 10:58 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Yeah it's been kinda hard keeping track on current sales figures. I just assumed they were somewhat tied for second place in the race.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2014 11:11 PM
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Yeah, I also saw that the Xbox One is being released in another 20ish regions shortly so it might get better sales.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2014 11:36 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote