KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Sonic Unleashed

Sonic Unleashed
Started by: @st

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Sonic Unleashed(360/PS3)

Wow, this looks like the same old crap. erm

http://www.gametrailers.com/game/6437.html

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2008 01:54 PM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

It looks good to me.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2008 03:04 PM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

'eff 3-D Sonic.

And people rip on Halo roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Mar 24th, 2008 03:29 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

They rip Sonic too, I know I sure as hell do. stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 24th, 2008 03:57 PM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Then you're a braver man then I. I'm afraid that if I so similar ESB-1138 will jump on me and attack me with loads of copy and pasted game sales statistics from websites.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2008 04:00 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

lol

Im sorry, but the 3D Sonics are all awful too me, including Secret Rings. Mario made a seamless jump to 3D, Sonic has had handful of tries and still cant pull it off, its sad. Sonic team needs to let someone else help develop or something, they just dont have it.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2008 04:29 PM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

At least Sonic Team can make some great music.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2008 04:30 PM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

yea Sonic doesn't translate into 3d well...the best Sonic games since the Genisis have been the Sonic Rush games on the DS, everything else has been really mediocre or REALLY bad. Secret Rings on Wii wasn't too bad, but it still was nothing amazing.

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Mar 24th, 2008 05:22 PM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

quote: (post)
Originally posted by @st
lol

Im sorry, but the 3D Sonics are all awful too me, including Secret Rings. Mario made a seamless jump to 3D, Sonic has had handful of tries and still cant pull it off, its sad. Sonic team needs to let someone else help develop or something, they just dont have it.
I thought the sonic for the dreamcast was a pretty good game. Other than that they seem to can't master 3d for sonic.

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Mar 24th, 2008 08:23 PM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Ehh, every time a new Sonic is announced I stubbornly hold out hope for another Sonic Adventure 2. It's theoretically possible for them to do it again.

I'm more worried about the leaked promo art depicting what appears to be a "Were-Sonic". erm

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2008 08:26 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

This games going to be great. They actually went back to a (2D run with some 3D). This game will be the reviver of the sonic series.

PWNT

Old Post Mar 24th, 2008 10:20 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Originally posted by General Kaliero
Ehh, every time a new Sonic is announced I stubbornly hold out hope for another Sonic Adventure 2. It's theoretically possible for them to do it again.

I'm more worried about the leaked promo art depicting what appears to be a "Were-Sonic". erm

Can you post it?

Old Post Mar 24th, 2008 10:24 PM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

(please log in to view the image)

It terrifies me, because it seems like... lower than B-movie, in video game form.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2008 10:28 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Wow, that looks weird.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2008 10:35 PM
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Originally posted by General Kaliero
(please log in to view the image)

It terrifies me, because it seems like... lower than B-movie, in video game form.

Twilight Hedgehog?

Old Post Mar 24th, 2008 10:38 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Oh crap....didn't Sonic Team learn anything from that horrible thing called Sonic the Hedgehog 2006? Hopefully...it will be decent

Old Post Mar 24th, 2008 11:52 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

The only good recent game that Sonic was in was Super Smash Brothers Brawl. And it may stay that way. XD

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Mar 25th, 2008 12:06 AM
GenomeFrozener is currently offline Click here to Send GenomeFrozener a Private Message Find more posts by GenomeFrozener Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Sonic Rush/Adventure were good games and Secret Rings was decent but looking at the video this game seems to have potential. Unless of course they decide to make Sonic slow like they did in Sonic 2006.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2008 01:46 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

happy I just hope that Amy Rose is in this game.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2008 02:25 AM
xNIXSONx
PSN: IAMTHECAVALRY

i think Sonic Rush on the ds was pretty successful, it got a good review, and it was like 2.5D so it was like 3-D sidescroller. And i guess that mite work better, i dont think sonic works in a 3D plane, and if they made Sonic and the art direction look more pixar like Open Season or even Ratchet and Clank it would look sick too in my opinion

Old Post Mar 25th, 2008 02:44 PM
xNIXSONx is currently offline Click here to Send xNIXSONx a Private Message Find more posts by xNIXSONx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote