KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » What power would you have?

What power would you have?
Started by: Strangelove

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

What power would you have?

It's been a consistent theme that the powers people have in the series is based on their personalities. So if you had the formula, what power do you think you'd have? (this is NOT "what power do you want")

I think I'd be telepathic. Because I'm always worried about what people are thinking about me.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2009 06:01 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Oh, good question. I think I might end up with telepathy as well, though I think it'd be possible that I'd end up with invisibility. Slip away unnoticed until you are ready to interract again when people are bugging you.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2009 10:29 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Mohinder's Ability.

Because I too really want a power.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2009 01:58 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

I think i would end up with powers like Bishop of the Xmen...energy absorbtion and reflection....i am still waiting for a hero who can emmit energy from his eyes...i thought that would have been seen allready?

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2009 02:30 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

I take mine back - Laser Finger!

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2009 02:44 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

power to get high at my own will

YOU GET IT!??!?!!?!???!?!!....

you do

TGFwashere

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2009 11:10 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mairuzu
power to get high at my own will

YOU GET IT!??!?!!?!???!?!!....

you do

Flight!!!

eek!

Me too!!!!! big grin

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Feb 4th, 2009 03:22 AM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Originally posted by starlock
I think i would end up with powers like Bishop of the Xmen...energy absorbtion and reflection....i am still waiting for a hero who can emmit energy from his eyes...i thought that would have been seen allready?
why though?

Old Post Feb 5th, 2009 10:03 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

Originally posted by Strangelove
why though?

probably cuz Heroes seems to much like X-men, that a Ciclops-kind of character would be expected?

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Feb 5th, 2009 11:49 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

No, I mean why does he think he would have a power similar to Bishop's, based on his personality. That's the point of the thread and I don't want it to devolve into "I want this"

Old Post Feb 6th, 2009 10:21 AM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Additionally, the super powers also seem like an evolutionary step rather than 'I can reflect laser blasts.' They usually use powers that fit with reality better than some.

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Feb 6th, 2009 10:26 AM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

Yes cause stopping time and moving through space is the next step in mankind's evolution and mirrors Hiro's personality

I am creator of all the master of all things BS. Bow before my mighty form!

Old Post Feb 10th, 2009 03:24 AM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

Originally posted by Strangelove
why though?

I have always tried to play with things...i would keep my hand on the radiator in my apartment and try and take as much heat as i could.....i would always try and see how much electricity i could handle....i would imagine an energy field as a kid and try and blast things in my mind.that sort of thing

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Feb 10th, 2009 12:49 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote