KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Gamecube and PS2-game: StarWars BountyHunter

Gamecube and PS2-game: StarWars BountyHunter
Started by: mah

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

Gamecube and PS2-game: StarWars BountyHunter

Publisher LucasArts today announced that it will bring a version of its upcoming next-generation title Star Wars Bounty Hunter to GameCube this fall. The game, which is based on events from the Episode I and II feature films of the same universe, will also see a release on Sony's PlayStation 2 console.
In Bounty Hunter, players are pitted as the feared mercenary Jango Fett, the father of the legendary Boba Fett, and are made to travel through his seedy world, interact with thieves and assassins, and more. Fett is on a quest to capture the leader of an evil cult and will stop at nothing to retrieve his bounty, even if it means competing against a brutal rival for the prize.

The title, a third-person action adventure, puts emphasis on intense combat across six, vastly different worlds and 18 levels. Fett does battle with the scum of the galaxy, including crime lords, corrupt politicians, enemies of various species, and of course a competitor from his own mysterious, clone-connected past. - IGN.com

wow, a bounty hunter game, how cool is that!! plus; the cutscenes will be created by ILM and Skywalker Sound will do the sound!! NIIIIIIIIICE

Old Post Apr 20th, 2002 06:42 PM
Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Now, THIS is the game that should have all the big unstoppable guns, rather than Jedi Outcast.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 20th, 2002 07:07 PM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I heard about this title a long-time ago.

I even saw the trailer to the game yesterday.

There's a part where Jango twirls his blaster with his left hand. If you look closely you can tell his hand doesn't move at all. Just the gun does.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2002 07:07 PM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well, that's pretty typical for computer graphics.

I'd rather you were able to create your own Bounty Hunter, actually. This is looking more like a gun-heavy version of Obi-Wan rather than anything else.

Roll on KOTOR...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 20th, 2002 07:09 PM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Well that scene was from the trailer, it wasn't part of the game at all. Just an introduction to Jango Fett for the games trailer.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2002 07:12 PM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I have Gamecube, so I'll add this to my few games. Rogue Leader just isn't meeting my "kill-people-with-guns" need.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2002 02:12 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Your too evil. But at least in Rogue Leader you get to blow Imps out of the air with some cool starships.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2002 06:27 PM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

quote:
Originally posted by Captain REX
I have Gamecube, so I'll add this to my few games. Rogue Leader just isn't meeting my "kill-people-with-guns" need.

I totally agree with this. Super Smash Bros. Melee doesn't work either. Sometimes I just need to shoot someone, and hear their scream of pain, and their pitiful moaning... uh... (Giggles nervously)... excuse me...

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post May 3rd, 2002 04:31 PM
Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

You backstabber! Your taking all of the fun out of it! You have to let me win you idiot! *Shoots Kaliero, listens to his scream of pain, and giggles nervously*

I wonder...will BH be like a 007 game?

You probably get to use Jango Fett's dual pistols, kyberdarts, flamethrower, grappling hook, rocket launcher, etc. Sounds like fun.

Old Post May 5th, 2002 05:15 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

(please log in to view the image)
if you see this girl.....run...

"Get on the bus with Leary and Scorcese, you're goin' right to ****in' hell!" Chikushoo

Old Post Nov 19th, 2002 08:44 PM
Click here to Send Mujaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Mujaffa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Good advice.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2002 05:26 AM
finti

x-box gamecube ps2, which should I choose?

Old Post Nov 20th, 2002 08:17 AM
Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

depends. sw-games can't help you decide, as SW: Bounty Hunter is on PS2 and Gamecube, SW: Clone Wars is also on PS2 and Gamecube, while JEdi Outcast is on (PC), Xbox and Gamecube. generally though, I'd say go for the Gamecube or PS2.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2002 11:22 AM
Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

PS2 then

Old Post Nov 20th, 2002 11:25 AM
Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

or Gamecubebig grin

Old Post Nov 20th, 2002 11:26 AM
finti

no the gamecube is not an otion either x-box or ps2

Old Post Nov 20th, 2002 11:32 AM
LanceWindu

PS2 rules.

X-Box is a flashy machine, but they don't have many hits yet.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2002 06:20 PM
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

go for the gamecube fintster...it will serve you well..

"Get on the bus with Leary and Scorcese, you're goin' right to ****in' hell!" Chikushoo

Old Post Nov 20th, 2002 06:27 PM
Click here to Send Mujaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Mujaffa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

Old Post Nov 20th, 2002 06:30 PM
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

i think i just found out how boba got out of the sarlacc in eu... confused

Old Post Nov 20th, 2002 06:31 PM