KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » anyone like the lego games ?

anyone like the lego games ?
Started by: John-n.co.uk

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
John-n.co.uk
Restricted

Account Restricted

anyone like the lego games ?

loved the two star wars ones and in indiana jones but i think the batman one is the best . ive also heard that there will 2 new ones one of them a second indiana jones and the other one harry potter .

would love to see a back to the future one but ui wont hold my breath .

Old Post Mar 25th, 2009 03:35 PM
John-n.co.uk is currently offline Click here to Send John-n.co.uk a Private Message Find more posts by John-n.co.uk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

The Lego games are teh awesome.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2009 07:36 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morridini
Morridini

Yeah I really loved the Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga for the 360, I've only tried the demo of Indy, and even though it looked good, I wouldn't want to pick up the game seeing as it only covers 3/4 movies, if they're first going to make a game, do it of all the movies.

Thanks to Raoul for the sig!

Old Post Mar 25th, 2009 07:41 PM
Morridini is currently offline Click here to Send Morridini a Private Message Find more posts by Morridini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

I enjoyed the star wars games, haven't played the others.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2009 09:11 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

No, in fact, i hate them.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2009 01:57 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Admiral Akbar

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx

Why? Lego games not manly enough for you? eh? eh?

When the darkness comes, keep an eye on the light no matter how far away it seems.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2009 03:42 AM
Admiral Akbar is currently offline Click here to Send Admiral Akbar a Private Message Find more posts by Admiral Akbar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sappho
Self-Made

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx

I second this.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2009 04:21 AM
Sappho is currently offline Click here to Send Sappho a Private Message Find more posts by Sappho Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

I love the lego games....well, except Indiana Jones but I had already bought it before I figured that out so..

any news on what the lego game is going to be this year? there are all kinds of rumors but TT isn't saying anything. The only thing they've done so far is shoot down the Harry Potter rumors (thank god). Harry Potter won't have a lego game in '09. They need to hook up another Star Wars or Batman. I'd also like to see a Matrix. It's owned by Warner Bros. so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2009 01:26 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Shadow Z

The lego Star Wars games were brilliant but the Indiana Jones one wasn't very good. Granted it had some different aspects of the gameplay to Star Wars but it felt flat.

I looked at the trailers for the Batman one but I just saw the same format, nothing dramatically new.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 08:08 AM
Lord Shadow Z is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Shadow Z a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Shadow Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

i had fun with star wars: ot.

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 08:24 AM
Moriarty is currently offline Click here to Send Moriarty a Private Message Find more posts by Moriarty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Lego Star Wars I & II, Indy and Batman are all great games, imo. honestly, i think Indy is the weakest, but the standard of those games means its not that huge a deal, imo...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 11:01 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
John-n.co.uk
Restricted

Account Restricted

not a harry potter one ? cool not into that . what films would u like them to do ?

Old Post Apr 1st, 2009 04:57 PM
John-n.co.uk is currently offline Click here to Send John-n.co.uk a Private Message Find more posts by John-n.co.uk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Icy Ninja
Ninja Sith

Even though I'm not a fan of the lego games a lord of the rings one might be fun.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2009 01:29 AM
Icy Ninja is currently offline Click here to Send Icy Ninja a Private Message Find more posts by Icy Ninja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote