KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Ni no Kuni - The Another World.

Ni no Kuni - The Another World.
Started by: Nephthys

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Ni no Kuni - The Another World.

I couldn't find a thread.

Ni no Kuni, otherwise known as The Another World for us westerners, is a PS3 role-playing game from Level 5 and Studio Ghibli.

Scheduled for an Early 2012 release in North America. Wiki page.

Now if you excuse me I need to go change my glasses. It appears I eyegasmed on them.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2011 01:28 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

quote:
PS3 role-playing game from Level 5 and Studio Ghibli.

I'm sold.

*runs away to preorder*

Old Post Oct 19th, 2011 02:14 PM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Old Post Nov 10th, 2011 11:30 AM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Unfortunately the games been delayed to 2013.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2012 11:47 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

The Another World.

I realize it may be a swing at something esoteric, but it just sounds like bad English.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2012 04:44 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Well looks like they're calling it 'Wrath of the White Witch' instead based on the above.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2012 11:08 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

Fair enough. Reminds me of Wind Waker.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2012 01:34 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Anyone played the demo yet? It's out on PSN.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Dec 7th, 2012 09:18 PM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morridini
Morridini

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Anyone played the demo yet? It's out on PSN.

*Runs off to PSN*

Thanks to Raoul for the sig!

Old Post Dec 7th, 2012 09:30 PM
Morridini is currently offline Click here to Send Morridini a Private Message Find more posts by Morridini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

I think I orgasm'd over the music and the environments.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Dec 7th, 2012 09:59 PM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Crap, it's coming out in 5 days. Still haven't pre-ordered it.

Also:

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 18th, 2013 04:05 PM
Morridini
Morridini

Sadly I heard that there is only 20 minutes of Ghibli animation in this 40+ hour game.

Thanks to Raoul for the sig!

Old Post Jan 18th, 2013 05:22 PM
Morridini is currently offline Click here to Send Morridini a Private Message Find more posts by Morridini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

But the entire game uses the aesthetics of Ghibli and uses their designs. From what I've heard and seen, its a stunningly beautiful game.

Shinkara Review. I don't think I've heard a more glowing review.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2013 05:51 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jan 18th, 2013 07:57 PM
Demonic Phoenix

Old Post Jan 31st, 2013 05:42 AM
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

So it's really good, eh?

All hail Scythe, King of the Sigs.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2013 04:17 PM
MooCowofJustice is currently offline Click here to Send MooCowofJustice a Private Message Find more posts by MooCowofJustice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote