KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Unreal tournament 3 free on steam today.

Unreal tournament 3 free on steam today.
Started by: Lord Knightfa11

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

Unreal tournament 3 free on steam today.

Knightfall here; following the success of last weeks unexpected free edition of UT3 available through steam, ut3 has gained 2000%, thats right, a whopping two thousand percent increase of gamers, and has boosted to number one on steam's best seller list.

To celebrate, all copies of ut3 purchased through steam are 40% off, and UT3 is once again free for this weekend.

quote:
[-]March 10, 2009 - Unreal Tournament 3 Steam Sale Extended

Free Weekend Encore Begins Friday

Unreal Tournament 3 Black, the fully updated version of UT3 with the Titan Pack, has enjoyed an increase of over 2000% in simultaneous player numbers since its March 5th release and last week's Free Weekend on Steam. In addition, UT3 Black has claimed the number one spot on Steam's bestseller list.

To celebrate the game's overwhelming success and meet the huge demand, the UT3 Black 40% off Steam sale has been extended through Sunday, March 22, and an encore Free Weekend of play begins this Friday via Steam. Pre-load for the encore Free Weekend begins today.

For more information, please visit www.steamgames.com.

[+]August 13, 2008 - Unreal Tournament 3 Update Released

Updates to Unreal Tournament 3 have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The specific changes include:

Unreal Tournament 3

Fixed overlay mesh showing up on hidden sniper rifle when un-zoomed

Added motion blur menu option for PC (defaults to off)

Fixed zero extent collision bug in octree code (finding nodes in Z axis)

LOD Hysteresis / LOD Decision making bug fix

Fixed default mesh not having proper LOD settings

Fixed rare darkwalker physics crash

Added player name list to server browser

[+]March 17, 2008 - Steam Welcomes Epic Games

World-renowned developer Epic Games makes its debut on Steam today, delivering the award-winning Unreal and Unreal Tournament franchise to Steam gamers everywhere.

The Epic hits now available on Steam include the debut classic Unreal Gold, Unreal 2: The Awakening and the Unreal Tournament series: Unreal Tournament: Game of the Year Edition, Unreal Tournament 2004: Editor's Choice Edition, and the recently released Unreal Tournament 3, which has shipped over a million copies to date. For the ultimate Unreal experience, nab the Unreal Deal Pack, an incredible value at just $59.95.

To celebrate the launch, all of Epic’s games on Steam are available for 10% off their regular price (offer ends March 24).

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post Mar 16th, 2009 10:49 PM
Moriarty is currently offline Click here to Send Moriarty a Private Message Find more posts by Moriarty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Did this really deserve its own topic since its only relevant for one day?

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Mar 16th, 2009 10:57 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

its relevant for all weekend, and i thought i might as well let you guys know because its a good game and its free. some people might regret missing out on it. If you want to be a douche about it, go ahead.

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post Mar 17th, 2009 02:11 AM
Moriarty is currently offline Click here to Send Moriarty a Private Message Find more posts by Moriarty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Admiral Akbar

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
its relevant for all weekend, and i thought i might as well let you guys know because its a good game and its free. some people might regret missing out on it. If you want to be a douche about it, go ahead.

I have Ut3, I bought it a LONG time ago. It was fun at first, but got boring very quickly. The Modding community has been hard at work ever since and a lot of neat mods are coming out for the game, so I might pick it up again and start playing.

When the darkness comes, keep an eye on the light no matter how far away it seems.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2009 06:16 PM
Admiral Akbar is currently offline Click here to Send Admiral Akbar a Private Message Find more posts by Admiral Akbar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

wish I had gotten it sad

<3 unreal

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2009 06:55 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote