KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » D.N.Angel RP - Actual Game

D.N.Angel RP - Actual Game
Started by: riku harada

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (34): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

D.N.Angel RP - Actual Game

Before posting in here, post you profile in the Character Thread

thanks.

Daisuke raced out the door on his way to school. He was going to be late again. His job as Darkk took up so much of his free time, and as a result, he often stayed up late to do his homework

He reached the school just as the bell rang, but ran straight into an old student, causing his to drop all of his books.

"I'm so soory. i didn't see you coming. Here, let me help you pick your stuff up."

the other student bent down and began to gather up daisuke's books. Wiz, who had been in Daisuke's backpack crwled out and looked at the other boy.

"Kyuu?'"

"What a cute rabbit! would you mind if I sketch him sometime? h, there I go again. Asking favours before introducing myself. My name's Christopher Etar, grade nine."

"Uh, hi. I'm Daisuke Niwa, grade 8. You can sketch Wiz if you want..."

"Thanks! Here are your books. Meet me here at break with you rabbit.'

Chris walked off towards his class as he smiled and waved at Daisuke. Daisuke turned and walked into the building

Happy Halloween

Old Post Aug 27th, 2005 08:43 PM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

Razar: Get the hell over here!!! *he was chasing a man in a black outfit. he*
Javour thoughts: How the hell am i supposed to get away from him??? He knows all of my moves.
Razar: Last warning before i fire.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2005 11:11 PM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kagalliwolf
Wolf Princess

Kagalli walked through the school cautiously. She walked along the hall looking out the windows watching as Taskee followed her from outside. She smiled at how devoted he was to walk her to her new school.

Suddenly the bell rang and she jumped. As she began to walk to class a boy ran in front of her and collided into someone else. She walked over as Daisuke had gathered his things and walked into class. Seeing as how Chris hadn't gone too far she walked over to him.

"Um excuse me I was wondering where the Juniors go? This school is so big. Uh sorry If I'm bothering you..."

She cursed to herself softly for not catching his name, she was usually so good at what some people called eavesdropping.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2005 12:31 AM
kagalliwolf is currently offline Click here to Send kagalliwolf a Private Message Find more posts by kagalliwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

Smiling, Chris looked at her. "hi! you're new here, huh? i'll show you to you class. By the way, my name is Chris etar, and you are?"

Happy Halloween

Old Post Aug 30th, 2005 12:37 AM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

Javour: Shows how much you know about me. I can outsmart anyone. I dare you try it...
Razar fires his gun. The bullet goes hurling to where Javour stood. but the bullet didn't hit him. it looked like it went right through him.
Razar: What the hell?
Javour: I can move faster than you feeble humans.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2005 12:40 AM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

lance ran into chris and fell over

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Aug 30th, 2005 12:47 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

"ow!" the force of Lance's impact made him fall down as well. "that's the second time today. what am i? a punching bag?" good-heartedly

Happy Halloween

Old Post Aug 30th, 2005 12:51 AM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

Razar: No matter. I will find another way of getting you. Until next time Javour. The next time we meet...you're dead.
Javour: shut the hell up.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2005 12:51 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

lance got up "so sorry but in a hurry" ran off followed by a rather large male following him "get back here lance"

Old Post Aug 30th, 2005 12:55 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

Cocking his head to the side, Chris gave the boy half a smile and turned around to lead the new girl to his class

Happy Halloween

Old Post Aug 30th, 2005 12:56 AM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

Razar disappeared from sight. Javour threw his gun down in aggrevatoin. how was he going to stop him? he was like his twin. He soon left for his house. There he took off his protective gear and armour and got dressed for school. they hid their identity from each other, so for all he knew Razar could be his older brother.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2005 12:58 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

lance ran into a dead end and thought for sure he was screwed until he spotted the vent and jumped in right before the muscle head and lance droped in front of chris

Old Post Aug 30th, 2005 01:01 AM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Saratn
Razar disappeared from sight. Javour threw his gun down in aggrevatoin. how was he going to stop him? he was like his twin. He soon left for his house. There he took off his protective gear and armour and got dressed for school. they hid their identity from each other, so for all he knew Razar could be his older brother.

(quick question. are razar and javour DNAngel and Kaitoh, because a DNAngel and a Kaitoh share a body.)

"gah!" suddenly, Chris was no longer standing infront of Lance, but rather a silver wing being with blue eyes and blonde hair. This was Yama. "who are you and what do you want with my Kaitoh?"

Happy Halloween

Old Post Aug 30th, 2005 01:04 AM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

((do you two mind if these two go to the same school?))

(Javour's real name is Ruski)
(Razar's real name is Iskour)

Old Post Aug 30th, 2005 01:05 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

"nothing i was running from someone and had to go through a vent"

Old Post Aug 30th, 2005 01:05 AM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

Originally posted by Saratn
((do you two mind if these two go to the same school?))

(Javour's real name is Ruski)
(Razar's real name is Iskour)

(okay, but which is the DNAngel?)
Originally posted by shadow12
"nothing i was running from someone and had to go through a vent"

Chris is back, and he falls to the ground unconcious

Happy Halloween

Old Post Aug 30th, 2005 01:08 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

sighs and helps him up

Old Post Aug 30th, 2005 01:09 AM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

((javour))
Ruski walks up.
Ruski: You are all pathetic. look at you. crawling in a vent and falling. what a bunch of losers you guys are.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2005 01:13 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

"i didn't fall you idiot i was being chased"

Old Post Aug 30th, 2005 01:15 AM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

Ruski: The point is you fell. So who's chasing ya?

Old Post Aug 30th, 2005 01:17 AM