KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » SuperSmashBrosBrawl friend code post area

SuperSmashBrosBrawl friend code post area
Started by: Villelater

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Villelater
Maestro Hulk fan

SuperSmashBrosBrawl friend code post area

I give you my code and you guys give my yours or it won't work
My code is 4385-2668-6033
AKA “VIND” or “VILE” often as green Donkey Kong

Old Post May 6th, 2013 08:52 PM
Villelater is currently offline Click here to Send Villelater a Private Message Find more posts by Villelater Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cyner
Too little too late

What the f**k?

sick

lolbawrl

Last edited by Peach on May 7th, 2013 at 04:45 AM

Old Post May 6th, 2013 10:44 PM
Cyner is currently offline Click here to Send Cyner a Private Message Find more posts by Cyner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ben "cA" Risa
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why is youtube playing its videos without my express permission?

Ever17: The Out of Infinity

17 years of gratitude to Scythe for the as ever excellent signature and avatar!

Old Post May 7th, 2013 01:01 AM
Ben "cA" Risa is currently offline Click here to Send Ben "cA" Risa a Private Message Find more posts by Ben "cA" Risa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Because Melee is just that awesome, and timeless.

Old Post May 7th, 2013 03:32 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Cyner
What the f**k?

sick

lolbawrl

My god.

It's beautiful.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Last edited by Peach on May 7th, 2013 at 04:45 AM

Old Post May 7th, 2013 03:40 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Don't ever post a youtube video with autoplay on again.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post May 7th, 2013 04:45 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Villelater
Maestro Hulk fan

come on guys please give me your SSBB/Wii friend code...i want at least one online friend to share snapshot's,Videos and levels with...it would be cool to hang with me i'm pretty good

Old Post May 7th, 2013 07:15 AM
Villelater is currently offline Click here to Send Villelater a Private Message Find more posts by Villelater Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Villelater
Maestro Hulk fan

so let me get this straight...you talk about Smash bros but you refuse to play it online with me?

Old Post May 16th, 2013 07:16 PM
Cyner
Too little too late

Sorry Ville, if this was 4 years ago I would have been up for it. As it stands there is no hope of Brawl ever being decently competitive. I MIGHT play for funz at some point but no one plays anymore where I live because the scene died out when everyone realized how bad the game is. The only real reason to play is the amount of amazing textures that I and some other friends created for the game(my favorite is probably Dethklok Ike, which I created for my brother).

If I remember today or this weekend I might add you but honestly I don't see myself playing much. Between MH3U, MWO, working out, learning spanish, and having a social life, there really isn't much room for a game that's not much fun compared to it's predecessor.

Old Post May 16th, 2013 07:44 PM
Cyner is currently offline Click here to Send Cyner a Private Message Find more posts by Cyner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Villelater
Maestro Hulk fan

yeah...seems likes i'm always too the party...well in that case can you tell me you don't like in Smash bros brawl? and maybe for the heck of it your smash bros friend code?

Old Post May 17th, 2013 04:18 AM