KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Which game today has the best CGI work?

Which game today has the best CGI work?
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Which game today has the best CGI work?

you know the cutscenes and movies that are in most games? well, which game has the best ones?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post May 15th, 2004 12:29 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Usually really crappy games that have to fill up their unimaginative, uncreative work with flashy screen shots that they use to advertise and sell the game with.

I would say the FF franchise! stick out tongue

Old Post May 15th, 2004 12:37 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

Final Fantasy is very good with their cinematics, as is the old Twisted Metal Black game and what brief cinematics there are for Devil May Cry.

Oh, and any game by Blizzard? Blizzard has amazing games coupled with awesome cinematics.

I'm a signature!

Old Post May 15th, 2004 12:41 AM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

have you guys played onimusha 3? the game is amazing. the intro, where samanosuke is wearing a ninja outfit, man, it is the best CGI work i have ever seen.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post May 15th, 2004 12:43 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JONNY
Simpleton

I'd say that Warcraft III + Frozen Throne or Onimusha serious have really good CGI's

Old Post May 15th, 2004 10:38 PM
JONNY is currently offline Click here to Send JONNY a Private Message Find more posts by JONNY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

try onimusha 3. the intro has samanosuke in a ninja outfit fighting an endless legion of genma. it is unreal.

Old Post May 16th, 2004 10:50 PM
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

Check out Ninja Gaiden for some Onimusha 3 rivalling cinematics.

Also, Transformers, believe it or not, has some wonderful CGI.

Old Post May 16th, 2004 11:37 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

ya ninja gaiden

Old Post May 17th, 2004 02:13 AM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

I'll go for FFX-2

Old Post May 19th, 2004 11:27 AM
Lord Ryugen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Ryugen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Ryugen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

Onimusha 3

Old Post May 21st, 2004 03:23 AM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evolution
Restricted

Account Restricted

star wars knights of the old republic. those graphics are awsome. alien

Old Post May 21st, 2004 04:11 AM
Evolution is currently offline Click here to Send Evolution a Private Message Find more posts by Evolution Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

Onimusha dominates the CGI catagory. easily

from the ending of 1 to the beggining of 3 is pure art in motion

Old Post May 21st, 2004 04:36 AM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

have you seen the ninja gaiden CGI? its about equal in detail

Old Post May 21st, 2004 04:47 AM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Uncharted 2
MW2 (PC version)

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Dec 21st, 2009 03:51 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spartan005

World of Warcraft and Halo Wars

Thanks Vinny!

Old Post Dec 21st, 2009 04:33 AM
Spartan005 is currently offline Click here to Send Spartan005 a Private Message Find more posts by Spartan005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Mass Effect

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2009 04:46 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Soul Reaver 1 for the intro.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2009 05:23 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

oblivion+modbase.

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post Dec 21st, 2009 10:18 AM
Moriarty is currently offline Click here to Send Moriarty a Private Message Find more posts by Moriarty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Crysis real time game play at extreme settings look almost pre rendered

Old Post Dec 21st, 2009 02:11 PM
BoratBorat is currently offline Click here to Send BoratBorat a Private Message Find more posts by BoratBorat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SovNarKom

LoK Soul Reaver 1, Warcraft 3 + Frozen Throne and Onimusha 3 IMHO

Old Post Dec 21st, 2009 04:38 PM
SovNarKom is currently offline Click here to Send SovNarKom a Private Message Find more posts by SovNarKom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote