KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » WANTED: Weapons of Fate

WANTED: Weapons of Fate
Started by: Nemesis X

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

WANTED: Weapons of Fate

(please log in to view the image)

Wanted is a third-person shooter based on the 2008 movie. The game was developed by GRIN Studios, and published by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment. The game's plot is about Wesley Gibson hunting down an organization and the guy who killed his mother. The game is on the 360, PS3, and PC.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2009 03:46 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

It's awesome. Curving the bullet is fun.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2009 03:53 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

When I watched the movie, I actually thought "They need to put bullet curving in videogames." When I heard about this game I was excited. Curving the bullet is fun.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2009 03:57 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Plus the melee kills are pretty to look at.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2009 04:03 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

I like it when the camera zooms in on the bullet and goes in slow motion.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2009 04:06 AM
KingD19

And then it hits the guy right in the junk.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2009 04:11 AM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

I mostly shoot them in the head. The only time I see a dude having his junk injured is when I stab them.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2009 04:13 AM
KingD19

Head shots are fun too.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2009 04:21 AM
FistOfThe North

this game got bad reviews from alot of video game mags.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Mar 26th, 2009 07:47 AM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

One thing they got right with this game was Wesley Gibson wearing his costume from the comic.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2009 08:14 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

Played the demo of this. Was fun the first time round but I imagine playing through the full game would get boring and repetitive really fast.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 01:17 AM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kazenji
One thing they got right with this game was Wesley Gibson wearing his costume from the comic.
Did they get anything else right from the comic?

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 02:25 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

A bunch of games that are actually funn get bad mouthed by magazines and X-Play. Just because they don't like it, doesn't mean I won't.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 02:49 AM
FistOfThe North

just saying.

i heard the only games' highlight is the bullet curve feature which, they say, gets really repetetive and tedious and that even that wasn't enough to carry the game.

i like the movie but i never had confidence in movie-based games. They have, on most occasions, let down, to me.

Most recent nightmares:

-Ironman: The Movie: The video game
-Transformers: The Movie: The video game

Just to name a couple.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2009 04:07 AM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
:

-Ironman: The Movie: The video game

Whats worst about that is Sega is back doing the second game for the next movie.....

Seriosuly get Raven Software to do it they seem to do a much better job of Marvel Games.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2009 07:34 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote