KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » The Legend od Zelda: Ocarina of Time for the Wii?

The Legend od Zelda: Ocarina of Time for the Wii?
Started by: THE JLRTENJAC

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

The Legend od Zelda: Ocarina of Time for the Wii?

quote:
Zelda: Ocarina of Time coming to the Wii
Remake of the old N64 classic in the works

Apparently Nintendo is not done with the cool announcements. After announcing The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks last Wednesday at GDC, it seems like the Japanese firm has another huge announcement to make this week.

Late last night, our Japanese contact over at Nintendo sent us word about something really exciting: a Wii remake of the one of the greatest N64 games ever produced: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. We were also told that an official announcement would be made around April 5, which is the North American launch of the Nintendo DSi.

While the whole announcement made us really excited, announcing the game alongside the launch of the DSi made us ask ourselves one question that went unanswered: Is it going to have some kind of DSi inter-connectivity?

Mark your calendars people and get ready for probably one of the most cool announcements of the year.

I have to say, this could be really cool.

It does scream April fools Joke, though. erm But I will remain hopeful.

Last edited by Mandrag Ganon on Mar 30th, 2009 at 02:48 PM

Old Post Mar 30th, 2009 02:43 PM
Mandrag Ganon is currently offline Click here to Send Mandrag Ganon a Private Message Find more posts by Mandrag Ganon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Yeah, it's very likely that this is an April Fool's joke since a remake of that game would make a bunch of people happy, and April 1st is this Wednesday.

Then again, I thought "Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe" was a late April Fool's joke, and that turned out to be an actual game. I guess we'll just have to wait and see...

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 03:40 AM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

Urgh, I hope they don't remake it, you know it won't actually be a remake... It'll be the same game using the Wii controller.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2009 12:29 AM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

Yea, it probably would. Either way, we'll know if it's real soon.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2009 12:51 AM
Mandrag Ganon is currently offline Click here to Send Mandrag Ganon a Private Message Find more posts by Mandrag Ganon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

This is rediculus. I'm about to start another movie just so I have something to do during this extremely easy, long and boring test.

Augh... Back-to-back questions!

The hard disk drive is a ____________ storage device, meaning it stores data permanently.
random
volatile
temporary
nonvolatile

Hard disk drives are considered ____________ storage.
nonvolatile
flash
temporary
nonpermanent

Ugh... now my 360 doesn't like the movie I chose. Liked The Bucket List just fine... not fond of The Empire Strikes Back.

Last edited by Mandrag Ganon on Apr 1st, 2009 at 02:08 AM

Old Post Apr 1st, 2009 01:57 AM
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

^ woa... oops... that comment is in the wrong thread... It was supposed to be in Queeq's KOROVA Blue Milk Bar, which I incedentally had opened in a tab next to it... embarrasment
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any, it is confirmed and as we all figured:

(please log in to view the image)

Though, I still say it would be pretty cool.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2009 01:01 PM
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

Which brings an interesting question. Why are april fools jokes always Zelda? Lets have a Halo April Fools for a change.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2009 01:28 PM
Nactous
Restricted

Account Restricted

"The wait is over."

Old Post Apr 1st, 2009 01:30 PM
Nactous is currently offline Click here to Send Nactous a Private Message Find more posts by Nactous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

quote: (post)
Originally posted by THE JLRTENJAC
Which brings an interesting question. Why are april fools jokes always Zelda? Lets have a Halo April Fools for a change.
Halo is already a joke to begin with

TGFwashere

Old Post Apr 1st, 2009 03:35 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

Obviously. Hence it's stunning popularity.

Originally posted by Nactous
There is

http://www.gamed.nl/view/57210/0/2

You couldn't find one in English?

Old Post Apr 1st, 2009 11:33 PM
Nactous
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Mairuzu
Halo is already a joke to begin with

Someone hold me back!!!

"The wait is over."

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2009 03:03 AM
Nactous is currently offline Click here to Send Nactous a Private Message Find more posts by Nactous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote