KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » S03E24 - I Am Sylar

S03E24 - I Am Sylar
Started by: S_D_J

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
S_D_J
Bane

S03E24 - I Am Sylar

Official Episode Preview

Sylar continues his unusual partnership and begins to have an unexpected identity crisis. Hiro and Ando take measures toward bringing down Building 26. Meanwhile, Matt's new found fatherhood changes his priorities. Elsewhere, Nathan sets a plan in motion to right the wrongs of his government operation.

"I Am Sylar" Preview

Discuss...

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Apr 15th, 2009 02:58 AM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

I remember they said a regular character will die by the end of the season... Who else thinks it's Nathan............. again?

Old Post Apr 15th, 2009 03:00 AM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Might be Sylar, he has a knack for being put down in nearly every Volume finale (Not sure about what happened to him in Two)

Though, iirc, they said that the person who dies won't be coming back, and I want him to appear in Vol. 5.

So I'm gonna say, Nathan, or HRG, or Danko (or is he not a regular?)

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Apr 15th, 2009 03:09 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

why exactly is there a show all about him??

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Apr 15th, 2009 03:58 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

I think it is just focusing on bringing us up to speed on his motives for mimicking Nathan, but I don't think it'll be centered on just him.

The spoiler is that someone that has been around since Season 1 will die... I agree with SDJ.

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Apr 15th, 2009 09:07 AM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crimsonphoenix
Officially Unofficial

Do you think its really Nathan tho? Cause im thinking back to the episode when future Peter brought Peter to the future to show him what will happen if eveyone has powers. At the end there when Claire was tourching him and Nathan showed up. Im thinking thats was the real Nathan. Cause Sylar was "good" and he didnt want to use his powers anymore. Maybe its HRG.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2009 11:38 AM
crimsonphoenix is currently offline Click here to Send crimsonphoenix a Private Message Find more posts by crimsonphoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

I'm betting Mohinder. And at this point I have no respect for the character anymore.

I started out really liking him but he continued to be more and more "stupidest smart guy on the planet". That REALLY annoys me and then all that crap he was up to in Villains and now he's just right back on the good guy confused bandwagon. It's lost all interest for me.

Also the thing that really gets old about this show is that people forget far to quickly. Donno how much is actually forgiveness as just oh well whatever and moving on but its really lame. How can these people let the others keep screwing them over and just go on about it in 2 or 3 episodes after they're like Oh sorry!.

Especially Nathan, I can't believe they're really gonna keep making Peter so stupid that Nathan can just keep screwing everyone in his way over time and time again and he never gets seriously done with it. I loved the way Peter out right called Nathan at what he is in the dinner but now their like its back to your my brother no matter how many people you use and hurt.

Other than Mohinder as the dead man thou it'll be Sylar. I mean I love him as the villain but all he's gotta do is protect his head and he's unstoppable. And in a deleted scene from season 2 he'd got a guy with unbreakable skin. They already had invulnerability with the Haitain's brother too. So it's not so hard for him to fix that final weakness.

They gotta either kill him off or restore Peter's powers. Its the only way to maintain balance and keep the show believable.

Besides, surely the writers realise, who doesn't still wanna see that fully played out version of an all out Peter/Sylar throw down? eek!

and yes I realise how bias I am as probably one of Peter's top fans.

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Apr 15th, 2009 01:28 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lušh
Cinnabum

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Entity
I'm betting Mohinder. And at this point I have no respect for the character anymore.

I started out really liking him but he continued to be more and more "stupidest smart guy on the planet". That REALLY annoys me and then all that crap he was up to in Villains and now he's just right back on the good guy confused bandwagon. It's lost all interest for me.

Also the thing that really gets old about this show is that people forget far to quickly. Donno how much is actually forgiveness as just oh well whatever and moving on but its really lame. How can these people let the others keep screwing them over and just go on about it in 2 or 3 episodes after they're like Oh sorry!.

Especially Nathan, I can't believe they're really gonna keep making Peter so stupid that Nathan can just keep screwing everyone in his way over time and time again and he never gets seriously done with it. I loved the way Peter out right called Nathan at what he is in the dinner but now their like its back to your my brother no matter how many people you use and hurt.

Other than Mohinder as the dead man thou it'll be Sylar. I mean I love him as the villain but all he's gotta do is protect his head and he's unstoppable. And in a deleted scene from season 2 he'd got a guy with unbreakable skin. They already had invulnerability with the Haitain's brother too. So it's not so hard for him to fix that final weakness.

They gotta either kill him off or restore Peter's powers. Its the only way to maintain balance and keep the show believable.

Besides, surely the writers realise, who doesn't still wanna see that fully played out version of an all out Peter/Sylar throw down? eek!

and yes I realise how bias I am as probably one of Peter's top fans.
I'll always be a Peter fan, i dont even like hiro as much as peter...

bastard better get his powers back sad

A&M

Old Post Apr 15th, 2009 04:36 PM
Lušh is currently offline Click here to Send Lušh a Private Message Find more posts by Lušh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

**** it man. Haven't watched that passed 3 episodes.

It'll probably be ****ing Nathan. He dies every ****ing finale. And the heroes writers are ****ing stupid as shit.

It SHOULD be SYLAR. Zachary Quinto should move onto better things, plus Sylar just isn't scary and is just lame and probably gay.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Apr 15th, 2009 07:11 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lušh
Cinnabum

With Danko

A&M

Old Post Apr 15th, 2009 08:13 PM
Lušh is currently offline Click here to Send Lušh a Private Message Find more posts by Lušh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Well, there's another spoiler saying that [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Nathan confronts Sylar, and I'm not thinking good things will happen from that.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2009 12:17 AM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Yea whats he gonna do?

Fly at him? laughing

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Apr 16th, 2009 01:44 AM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

That's what I want to know...

Old Post Apr 16th, 2009 04:07 AM
Squirrel Fart

It makes sense that its either Nate or Sylar and It better not be Nate. I am wishing its Sylar or Mohinder.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2009 01:46 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

It looks kinda like Mohinder is stepping out of the action for this one with his 'I am going to become a hermit and learn about my father' thing from the last episode.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2009 05:40 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

I don't like Mohinder either, but he seems to be safe for now... Nathan only got two episodes left to confront Sylar... and all he can do it's flying him up and them drop him..erm

... so why it's Claire so buddy-buddy with Sylar?, judging by the [SPOILER - highlight to read]: the season finale description, Sylar has a new partner... is it Claire?... if so it's that the big plan to stop him? confused

Old Post Apr 17th, 2009 02:46 AM
REXXXX
Networking

I'm thinking that Claire is not there by choice?

Old Post Apr 17th, 2009 08:13 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Captain REX
I'm thinking that Claire is not there by choice?
at the end of the video, that's what it seems to look like with that expression on her face

TGFwashere

Old Post Apr 17th, 2009 09:02 AM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

I wish Nathan would kick Sylar's ass. That would be awesome.

"Stop fighting my little brother, you jerk."

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Apr 17th, 2009 03:13 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

And the scene of her being thrown against the wall with telekinesis.

Hah, that'd be funny, but implausible...

Old Post Apr 17th, 2009 07:33 PM