KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Sith Lord Evil Ranking

Sith Lord Evil Ranking
Started by: Pyron_Knight

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Pyron_Knight
Eater of Worlds

Sith Lord Evil Ranking

Blah blah evil and good are subjective blah blah. They're not in Star Wars. Well mostly they aren't.

So basically assign a number of evil from 1 to 10 for any Sith you wish. 1 is they are pretty nice (for a Sith) and 10 being OH THE HUMANITY!

Example:
Darth Nihilus - 10. Completely consumed with destruction. Thinks of only killing entire planets and devouring all life. Even worse than Palpatine as he's now just a Dark Side-driven force of nature.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2009 01:43 AM
Click here to Send Pyron_Knight a Private Message Find more posts by Pyron_Knight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eminence
Boss

I'd say Sidious is considerably more "evil" than Nihilus is, simply because he plots all of his atrocities. Nihilus is a force of nature, seemingly driven by little more than primal urges and his insatiable hunger; he actually needs to do what he does simply to survive.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2009 02:32 AM
Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Screw "no subjectivity", I'm too subjective for that.

Nihilus didn't even seem capable of understanding what morality was, never mind recognizing his own inert evil. Force of nature, FoN. Yeah.

Sidious. Plotted. Knew what he was doing, why he was doing it. Sentient and smart enough to recognize his own "evilness." Totally 10.

Revan gets a big 0, cuz we all know how awesome his "fall" really was. F*ckin' KotOR II.

Malak has to at least be an 8 or 9. Same with Vader, they committed atrocities at the "planetary-destruction" level.

Caedus is 3. He had a family he cared about. Wimp.

I know jack about Bane.

Krayt. I dunno. Maybe like a 6. I can't recall anything he did that's on par with Vader or the like.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2009 05:47 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I'm going to put Bane up at the 8 to 10 level. Plotted against the Sith as a whole because he felt they made him weak simply by sharing the Dark Side. Started the plotting the culminated with Palpatine.

Krayt is maybe an 8, he did have ten percent of the Mon Cal population executed as revenge for them helping the Alliance.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2009 07:04 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elite Hunter

Exar Kun has to be right next to Sidious in terms of evilness (9 or 10). The guy turned many jedi to his cause then had them kill their masters, he killed his own master,started the GSW, drained the life force of an entire species, and he was responsible for the Cron Cluster( 10 stars I believe) going supernova. He also created beasts like the jedi hunting Terentateks(sp) and was partially responsible for Kyp Durron destoring Carida with the sun crusher.

Last edited by Elite Hunter on Apr 9th, 2009 at 11:57 AM

Old Post Apr 9th, 2009 11:54 AM
Click here to Send Elite Hunter a Private Message Find more posts by Elite Hunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dominis

Sidious is above any sith as far as evilness. His torture of Luke says a lot about his evilness. Instead of just killing Luke, he had to torture him. He takes so much pleasure in his sadistic ways. Not only did he have Bevel tortured and killed, but he sat there and watched as those beetles ate away at his body.

He also seems to take great joy in playing with people's emotions. After Vader officially became Sidious's apprentice, it seemed like Sidious enjoyed upsetting Vader, and made Vader seem more like property than an apprentice. He also loved to put rivals against each other.

It was as if Sidious viewed everyone as property, and if they go against him he has them removed. All his plots, even the little ones cost so many lives.

I would also say Bane was pretty evil, but he was not as sadistic as Sidious was. Bane for some reason reminds me a lot like Apocalypse from x-men, except not as evil.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2009 07:57 PM
Click here to Send Dominis a Private Message Find more posts by Dominis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
バルムンク
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SIDIOUS 66
Bane for some reason reminds me a lot like Apocalypse from x-men

LMAO I literally just recognised the similarities as you said this... which is kind of odd seeing as I've never been a fan of Apocalypse.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2009 08:31 PM
Click here to Send バルムンク a Private Message Find more posts by バルムンク Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthbane99

nihilus is very dark...but hes not "intentional" evil,as with sidious is. Nihilus is primal,though to rate his darkness is not relavent to this reply,yet its far wars then sidious. Hail the lord of hunger"hes breach in the force and devours all life,its a primal thing and its a terrible power that must be put to rest" excerpt from kreia

I would rate:
Sidous 10
bane hmm,the rule of two seems weak for a sith,ill give him a 8
darthmaul 10 Completely heartless and cruel.
uthar bane 8 not very dark but indeed foolishness and lack of knowledge isnt relavent in darkness
yuthera 6 just wanted love
marek not a sithlord but self portrayed as one. 7
vader,now hes intersting darkness 9 i would give him a 10 but hes true fall wasnt sidious it was love,since he could not control his rage that love gives,he fell far,but he never really wanted to be of the sith,just a dark jedi in my point of veiw.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2009 10:09 PM
Click here to Send darthbane99 a Private Message Find more posts by darthbane99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hewhoknowsall
Restricted

Account Restricted

Is it just me, or is Caedus not all that evil at some points? He actually cares about his family and seems to be nice to his subjects for a sith... he also believes that what he does is right. Q: does Sidious think that what he does is right or does he know that it's wrong but does it anyway?

Old Post Apr 12th, 2009 01:33 AM
Click here to Send Hewhoknowsall a Private Message Find more posts by Hewhoknowsall Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slash_KMC
Retired Helper

Second.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2009 01:41 AM
Click here to Send Slash_KMC a Private Message Find more posts by Slash_KMC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elite Hunter

Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
Is it just me, or is Caedus not all that evil at some points? He actually cares about his family and seems to be nice to his subjects for a sith... he also believes that what he does is right.

Caedus fits more into the Revan and maybe Vader (mirroring some similiar characteristics the other sith dont have) "type" of Sith. With him falling for a noble reason, the way troops looked up to him,etc.

But then again Vergere and more specifically Lumiya didn't want him to be a "palpatine sith" He has his "nice points" that help make him a good leader( ex. being in the front lines with his soldiers) but like other sith he has his evil points such as choking the officer who made a "mistake" that lead to Allana being rescued by the jedi which is something Vader would have done. Then he also killed his aunt,tortured his nephew and all that stuff to his family and he ordered his fleet to glass the forests of Kashyyyk

Last edited by Elite Hunter on Apr 12th, 2009 at 02:07 AM

Old Post Apr 12th, 2009 02:00 AM
Click here to Send Elite Hunter a Private Message Find more posts by Elite Hunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eminence
Boss

Three 'y's, one 'k,' goon.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2009 02:04 AM
Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elite Hunter

Originally posted by Eminence
Three 'y's, one 'k,' goon.

What are you talking about noob stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 12th, 2009 02:08 AM
Eminence
Boss

Oh sh-

Old Post Apr 12th, 2009 02:28 AM
Pyron_Knight
Eater of Worlds

I'm curious what people here would rate Dooku.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2009 04:31 AM
Click here to Send Pyron_Knight a Private Message Find more posts by Pyron_Knight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Hm. Good question.

1. He killed Master Syfo Dias.

2. He attempted to bring the galaxy into a war which would kill millions, possibly billions as a means to an end.

3. He paid two bounty hunters to kill Senator Amidala.

4. He attempted to execute her again, along with two Jedi.

5. He was a royal dick to Ventress and just about anyone else who worked under him. He was also supposively a racist, but I still think that addition was kinda lame and unprecedented in his behavior.

6. He believes cloning is okay. Well, okay, that's not a bad thing, but he basically paid for millions of clones to be grown so they could be blown apart by robots which he was also paying for. That's just the supersized version of a rich kid playing with toy soldiers.

7. He probably did some bad stuff in the comics and the cartoon series, and a bunch of other spin-off bullshit that I didn't read because I don't have tons of money.

So he's pretty morally bankrupt. Perhaps higher than I thought before putting this together, but he's hardly a Sith when you think about his real reasons for doing any of this.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2009 04:59 AM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Yep. Dooku's morality is just phucked up. That's it.

I'd agree with REX completely about Bane. Anyone who's read the books would rank him highly on this. Personally, I'd give him a 10.

Palpatine is just insanely evil. 10. 'Nuff said.

As for Vader, he's not very difficult to rank. I don't think he ever fell completely to the dark side. He may have done terrible things as a Sith, but even then he questioned himself and his master's motives. In my opinion, redeemed Sith didn't truly ever fall. Hence, I won't rank 'em highly.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2009 05:32 AM
Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eminence
Boss

With maybe three exceptions, he kills pretty much everyone he fights, and the only people he doesn't kill are the ones who get ****ed up the most. Anakin loses an arm, Obi-Wan gets his skull cracked open, Tholme gets his eye cut out and a ceiling dropped on his head...

The man is mean.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2009 05:35 AM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Never said he wasn't... LEARN TO READ, dickhead.

Sorry, master. Forget I said anything.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2009 05:38 AM
Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eminence
Boss

WTF. You ninja'd me.

I see a promotion coming.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2009 05:43 AM