KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Great War Role Play

The Great War Role Play
Started by: Shaggs

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

The Great War Role Play

Jacob looked out over the frozen lands, a thick cloak rapped around him concealing his features. His eyes were gold like a wolves, but were barely noticeable, unless specifically looked for. He was walking through the center of the little village when he was stopped by a pale man on horse back. "Sir, I need to see your eyes. We're clearing out the Lycans in the area. I'm sorry, but it's just a precaution." Vampires were all over the village in metal armor, and checking everyone. As the man looked down for only a moment, Jacob through of the cloak and lunged forward, already in his Lycan form.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Jun 8th, 2009 04:47 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

david gasped as he watched from his window as the lycan tackled the man on horseback. he pulled the silver blinds of his window down and bolted tem into place, then proceeded to exit the front door with his crossbow pointing at the monster. he was awed by its size but then remembered why he had come out. he pulled up the weapon and aimed it at the creature as vampires rushed to the scene. "get, ya mangy beast, before i have to shoot your hide, i don't want to hurt you and i don't want you to hurt me, so get while you still can!" he fired a warning shot into the ground beside jacob just to make his point.

((ahem, excuse my pun. big grin ))

Old Post Jun 8th, 2009 05:12 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

A few townspeople watched from the side lines as vampires and the man with the crossbow held the Lycan in a bind. A troop of Lycans charged out of the forests, jumping from the rooftops down to where Jacob was cornered. "Come with us!" In just a moment all the Lycans leaped into the air and landed past the crowd, running on all fours into the forest.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Jun 8th, 2009 06:56 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

"What a long trek," he murmured to himself. Jonathan Holt felt as if he had been wandering for weeks in that blasted forest. Were it not for his knowledge of herbs and survival skills, the self-proclaimed healer likely would have been in there still. As it was, he found himself reaching the treeline, with a village in the near distance. Before stepping out of the forest, he settled his various belongings against a tree trunk, and began rummaging through them.

"Let's see here," he said aloud to no one, "herbs, check. Book, yes have it. Hooks, good. Still wish I hadn't lost one."

"Everything is in order," he said, and replaced the bags onto his body as he stood. At that same moment, the wind rushed by him on both sides, billowing his bleached ox hide cloak. From the corner of his eyes, Jonathan just barely made out the appearance of large, furry creatures dashing off. He calmly pressed his back against the tree trunk and waited until they were all past.

"Lycans, vampires, violence, oh my," the man muttered under his breath dryly...

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Jun 8th, 2009 08:16 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

((It begins!! big grin ))

Naomi Charles was about to visit her aunt when all of a sudden, a noise could be heard. Going behind a tree, she saw Lycans coming in the forest in great speed. The young woman gasped.

"Amazing. For the first time in my life... I've actually seen Lycans. And I thought father was only joking about them." Then she thought, "If Lycans are real... then I guess... Vampires are too!" When she was very young, she never believed in monsters. But then her father would tell her the story of the Lycans and Vampires. She could see that this was no fairytale.

"I wonder--" Naomi covered her mouth, making sure she wouldn't make too much noise. Then she whispered, "I wonder what those Lycans are up to..."

Last edited by Young_Angel on Jun 8th, 2009 at 09:36 PM

Old Post Jun 8th, 2009 09:32 PM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

david replaced his crossbow in his house, then pulled on his light armor and belt, slipping his dagger into its lot and strapping the crossbow across his back. finnally, he settled a small notebook, a quill, and some ink into a small bouch, buckled it to his belt and set out, locking his door behind him. as he set out in the direction the lycans had gone he passednaomi in time to hear her last sentance. "hello naomi, seeing your aunt today?" he stopped, acting as if he hadnt heard her.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2009 12:50 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Jonathan decided to wait for a few more moments, to keep out of sight of a possible straggler, but to his surprise the next entrant into the forest was a man. He seemed to well prepared for combat, as Jonathan took note of crossbow resting on his back.

Does he intend to follow them? the healer thought to himself as he watched the man stop to talk to a young girl he had noticed earlier. I wonder what those wolves could have done to warrant this man's pursuit, Holt mused, stepping away from the tree, his foot landing on a small twig that cracked loudly in the silence of the forest...

Old Post Jun 9th, 2009 11:25 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

david turned, his hand on the hilt of his knife, and his eyes landing on jonathan as he stepped out. he peered into the mans eyes for a moment before turning back to naomi, ignoring the other man.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2009 04:45 AM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Jonathan waited patiently as the man turned, locking eyes with him.

He's not attacking right away, Holt thought, that's a good thing. I would hate to be forced to defend myself after just arriving in a new place. After a moment, the man turned back towards the girl, and Jonathan pulled his cloak from behind him and cleaned off the bits of bark that had snagged it while he'd been hiding from the Lycans. It seemed there wasn't much in the ways of manners around these parts, but Jonathan supposed he couldn't blame the fellow, given the circumstances.

Now the question is, he continued his train of thought as he adjusted his cloak behind him once more and picked up his staff from where it rested against the tree, shall I let my curiosity lead me to talk to these two strangers, or should I continue into town? Indeed, he was being torn, as the thought of a decent night's rest was tantalizing, but his desire to aid others was pulling just as strong...

Old Post Jun 10th, 2009 05:29 AM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob roared as he sank his claws deeply into a nearby tree, pulling himself to the top and letting out a load howl. His black fir blew briskly in the wind as he hung from the branch. The other Lycans let out a loud howl in unison with Jacob.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Jun 10th, 2009 06:36 AM
Unbias3d
Paradox

"well, see you later." david turned and began walking towards the howl, his hand on the hilt of his dagger. he began whistling quietly, a tune that varied high and low. as he approached the tree he spotted the claw marks. he peered up and spotted the howling lycan. he sat down on a low rock and pulled out his notebook. he began drawing the event and wrote a few notes in the log. he dated it and then put it away before turning to look back at the lycan. "hello."

Old Post Jun 10th, 2009 03:19 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob turned his head at David's non-violent reaction. "A friendly human. How unusual." He leaped down, and growled at a Lycan that approached from behind. The other Lycans backed off, but watched from a distance.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Jun 10th, 2009 03:31 PM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

"hello Naomi, seeing your aunt today?"

It was David. A good friend of hers. She smiled and answered, "Hello, David. Yes, as a matter of fact, I was on my way to see Aunt Leona when suddenly those Lycans came running."

She then saw another man, whom she have never met before. The young girl wondered who he was.

"well, see you later." David said.

"See ya." When he walked away, Naomi bit her lower lip. "Maybe I should follow him, just in case," she thought to herself. She went on behind him, but a distance. The young girl saw that David was with the Lycans!

"Is he crazy? He's gonna get himself killed!" Naomi thought.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2009 03:58 PM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Fahkir walked around the village as he did he looked over every human he passed. he was supposed to check for Lycans but he never really did what his superiors told him since he wasn't an actual soldier and because of that wore no real armor. Right now he was glancing them over but not taking to much time to check. He continued to move through and figured he would do so tell he got hungry and then would just drain one of the nearby humans.

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Jun 10th, 2009 09:33 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

In the forest, Naomi watched David from a far. What were the Lycans going to do with him? She only hoped they wouldn't eat him. The young woman sighed quietly.

"I must be careful. Who knows what those creatures may do," Naomi thought to herself. She glanced back at the direction of the village. Her only hope was to see if her aunt was all right.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2009 09:40 PM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Holt watched as the man first, then the girl made their way after the lycans, and he muttered a low curse under his breath. If it had just been the man, he could have paid no mind, but the girl might not realize what danger she was in. With a huff and moment to adjust his equipment, Jonathan set out after the two, making sure to keep his distance, and stay downwind of the lycans so they would not catch his scent.

Before long he had caught up to the girl, who also seemed to be hanging back. Good, the healer thought to himself, At least she knows better than to just trudge in there. At that same moment, he noticed her looking back, and for a moment he thought she was looking directly at him, but he realized she must have been looking towards the village. To keep her from being startled, Jonathan put a finger to his lips as one would do to shush someone, but he didn't not make the hissing sound, for fear the lycans would notice.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2009 09:50 PM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Naomi finally saw the man whom she saw earlier. The young girl gasped silently, but what made her calm was him putting his finger by his lip. It was as if he was telling her not to be afraid and say a word.

She looked down at her side. Then she glanced at the man and nodded, with a smile.

Looking at the village again, Naomi wanted to visit her aunt so badly. It's been weeks since she saw her.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2009 09:56 PM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Satisfied that the girl would not accidentally reveal their location, Holt turned his attention to the lycans, curious to see what had brought them all together...

Old Post Jun 10th, 2009 10:06 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

A much, much larger than the rest, white Lycan emerged from the woods. His eyes glowed with a frightening gold sheen as he walked towards the group. His stare cut down right to the very soul, and his very status brought fear into the hearts to all men, save for those of great heart. He was no human-changling, he was a full blood Lycan.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Jun 10th, 2009 10:14 PM
Unbias3d
Paradox

david stared at the lycan, never faltering. his grip on his knife tightened. he backed away slowly and held out his hand, pointing to the village. out of the corner of his mouth he whispered, "back away slowly, get back to the village, i'll meet you there." he continued to back away until he was beside the rock he had been sitting on. he quickly pocketed his notebook, quill and ink before he continued on his way, his eyes never leaving the white furred lycans eyes. as he moved he could hear other lycans moving in the bush around him.

Last edited by Unbias3d on Jun 10th, 2009 at 10:32 PM

Old Post Jun 10th, 2009 10:18 PM