KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » The Sims 3

The Sims 3
Started by: DorianYates

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Sims 3

I couldn't find any thread regarding the sims 3 after using the search button so i decided to make one.

Anyways the intended release fate was sometime this month but got delayed till june 2nd.

Discuss smile

Old Post Feb 8th, 2009 12:42 PM
BoratBorat is currently offline Click here to Send BoratBorat a Private Message Find more posts by BoratBorat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Yeah is this game gonna be multiplatform or is it gonna be another cheap crappy game for only the Wii?

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2009 08:40 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Toshiru
I has a titlez

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Yeah is this game gonna be multiplatform or is it gonna be another cheap crappy game for only the Wii?
The Sims series have always been on the PC so I highly doubt it'll be exclusive on the Wii. Wait, have you ever play The Sims?

Old Post Feb 8th, 2009 09:17 PM
Toshiru is currently offline Click here to Send Toshiru a Private Message Find more posts by Toshiru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

I played Sims on the Xbox, PS2, and Gamecube.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2009 09:26 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Then you really didn't play the Sims because they have to severely cut it down for it to work on a console.

They're originally PC games and that's where they're the best.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Feb 8th, 2009 09:28 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Playing Sims on consoles suck. I think the PC version is much better

If only I had a computer that could play Sims 3 I'd get it cause I want it but I probably won't end up getting it. Least not in the near future until I can upgrade my computer some.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2009 09:29 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RedAlertv2

Havent had the slightest interest in these games in a long time.

How Could Hell Be Any Worse?

Old Post Feb 8th, 2009 11:28 PM
RedAlertv2 is currently offline Click here to Send RedAlertv2 a Private Message Find more posts by RedAlertv2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

I've never really cared about the Sims, which means it must suck, since if I don't like it, it factually sucks.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2009 01:51 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol thunder.

Personally i loved the sims 2, i mean while there isn't anything adrenaline pumping i just seem to love simulatorish games like X3R and X3TC.

Though i am pretty much annoyed by EA's rationale of delaying the game for 4 months, they claim they did that to "create more awareness" which i think is BS, enough people know about the game already.

I'll list the sources down later.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2009 02:25 AM
BoratBorat is currently offline Click here to Send BoratBorat a Private Message Find more posts by BoratBorat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phanteros
the Shade knight

Sims is the best

Old Post May 29th, 2009 03:05 AM
Phanteros is currently offline Click here to Send Phanteros a Private Message Find more posts by Phanteros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

How can you not like Sims. I grew up playing that game. It's mad funny. You could like call up everyone to make a party in your house and invite some mime or clown and everyone's going to hate on him. Or set off fireworks in your house and see your character panic.

The opportunities are endless.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post May 29th, 2009 03:34 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

The Sims is just far too much fun to mess about with.

Can't wait until Tuesday, I've had my copy of Sims 3 ordered for months and waaaaaant to plaaaaaaaaay...

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post May 29th, 2009 06:57 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morridini
Morridini

I've never played any Sims game, but it does look fun, might try this one.

Thanks to Raoul for the sig!

Old Post May 29th, 2009 07:06 AM
Morridini is currently offline Click here to Send Morridini a Private Message Find more posts by Morridini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

The Sims has always been a PC game, you haven't really played the sims unless you have played the PC version.

I know I'll be getting it, ASAP.

Old Post May 29th, 2009 10:19 AM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
The Sims has always been a PC game, you haven't really played the sims unless you have played the PC version.

I know I'll be getting it, ASAP.

I'll torrent it, then will proceed to torture and kill my sims in all the ways possible, then uninstall it and never remember it again till The Sims 4 comes out.

At least that's what I've done with the previous games in the series.

Last edited by ArtificialGlory on May 29th, 2009 at 01:37 PM

Old Post May 29th, 2009 01:34 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Last two sim games I played was sims 2 and urbz in the city i like the sim games so can't wait for number 3 to come out.

Old Post May 29th, 2009 11:32 PM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

My friend downloaded the torrent and he says it's great so....

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post May 30th, 2009 05:14 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote