KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Nazi Zombies: The Role Play

Nazi Zombies: The Role Play
Started by: Shaggs

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Nazi Zombies: The Role Play

Jacob blinked as smoke swirled around the heavily damaged plane. The scar was almost thirty yards from where they first touched down. He searched for bodies, but was surprised that he didn't see any. "They must have left to find a safe ar-" Jacob was cut off by a rough, grizzled Russian soldiers jumped into the cabin. "Shh!" You will be alright my friend. There are dark forces working here, and you need to get to the building up on the hill. We saw the crash and hoped we would find some survivors." Kamarov pulled Jacob up with one hand and put his arm around his shoulder to help steady him. Jacob grabbed his Thompson, his pistol, and a scoped Springfield, using the rifle to steady himself as he walked.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Aug 10th, 2009 09:05 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Rubble. The flicker of flames from the crash, swaying side to side. A panle begins to move and a women pushs herself out of the wreckage. She takes a few steps then falls onto her hands and knees, coughing from smoke inhalation. what the... hell happened? Her eyes go wide as if remembering the Crash in slow-mo

Old Post Aug 11th, 2009 05:13 AM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Hitosu at the wreckage pulled out a gas mask and covered his mouth from the smoke he then saw a woman suffering from the smoke he went to her "M'am here take this" he offered her a spare gas mask from his medical tech bag "are you ok"

~Decretum~

Old Post Aug 11th, 2009 02:07 PM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Blinks and looks to Hitosu then shakes her head as she moves away from the crash. I just.. need to get my head together.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2009 04:19 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

Standing up through the Hatch of the Tiger, designated 841, Hauptmann Teufelschtadt saw the plane go down. He was aware of the experimental Nazi Soldiers and had seen first hand their destructive powers. Being a Professional soldier and not a Nazi He was apposed to the experiments and vowed to fight against it. He knelt down, his crew was dead other than his driver Gefrieter Heinrich.
"Head toward that downed Aircraft. We must inform them of the danger they face". The Haptmann glanced at his equipment. Radio, MG42 3000 rounds, 9 88mm Assault gun rounds, 4 10gallon canisters of water 5 gas masks, one Med kit and food rations for 5 for a week. His MP44 400rnds, Luger, Heinrichs MP40 10 clipps.
-Only 400 gallons left,Damn We have to resupply- he thought but his first priority was to get to the survivors.

"To the last, I will grapple with thee... from Hell's heart, I stab at thee! For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee!" - Khan (reciting Melville)

Last edited by Lycanthrope on Aug 11th, 2009 at 05:02 PM

Old Post Aug 11th, 2009 04:57 PM
Lycanthrope is currently offline Click here to Send Lycanthrope a Private Message Find more posts by Lycanthrope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Hitosu Turned to the Woman "is there any others who survived"

~Decretum~

Old Post Aug 11th, 2009 05:13 PM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii
You'll be the death of me

Camille has stood there her eyes locked upon the peices of the crashed plains, some dying flames still flickered. A cold wind brushed through her hair. She smelt the air, the taste of a bad gut feeling was arising. Nervesly she looked around,keeping her gaurd up, for leting it down could be the reason that ends her. Though the bodys where m.i.a and the with the fire and the crash the trace of there bodys would come up.But nothing was shown. If their where surviers there would be at least a death something left behind. This didn't make sence.Clutching to her jacket and and her weaons .

You'll be the death of me.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2009 08:44 PM
Cammii is currently offline Click here to Send Cammii a Private Message Find more posts by Cammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Kamarov saw Camille just standing there, and grimaced. "Wilkans! Stop standing around and search the wreckage! We have to get everything we can before nightfall!" Semi-angrily, he turned to Jacob. "Can you walk?" Jacob nodded and used the rifle to balance. Kamarov ran over to where Hitosu and the girl. "Look, you take orders from me now. Get everything you can and huff it to the Bunker", spoken in a thick Russian accent.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Aug 11th, 2009 08:59 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Eyed the Russian as he spoke to her. She follows this guys orders? Hmph. Lily got to her feet and began to search the Wrekage. She wasnt looking for survivors, rather... Ha! She took hold of a handle and pulled out a silver case that was scratched and charred. She then turned and made her way to the Bunker the Russion spoke about.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2009 12:27 AM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Knowing that he would'nt without any parts to use for anything he knew he was defenseless so he looked around for food supplies and useable equipment that he can recycle and use to create or repair machines

~Decretum~

Old Post Aug 12th, 2009 12:57 AM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Kamarov looked them over and then back to Jacob. "All of you! You all have until sundown to get inside. Once it's dark, the doors will be locked, and don't even try to blow them open. My men are not afraid to put you down to stay alive." He grabbed his PPSh and walked back towards the bunker.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Aug 12th, 2009 01:02 AM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Tom spotted a ground, teamates most likely. Tom limped over to the group "finally after all this time ! " His leg was aparently bleeding. "who is in charge here" Tom said looking around. Behind him a trail of blood where he had walked. His leg ached him very badly

Old Post Aug 12th, 2009 02:11 AM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Kamarov looked over and sighed. "I am in charge here. Follow my orders, or get away from my bunker. I'll lay down the rules when we are all inside." He picked up two rifles that were just laying on the ground, mostly under rubble, and then went to lift a crate of ammo with just one arm.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Aug 12th, 2009 03:04 AM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Hitosu went to tom and bandaged his leg "how did this happen"

~Decretum~

Old Post Aug 12th, 2009 03:15 AM
Cammii

Cammii had nodded as she got orders.She took steps over the soil and watched her every move.She had looked at the others and tom that seemed wonded,his freash blood was sure to attract something.
Cammii took peices and tossed them aside,many things where already gone from the fire.Her hands went across a small box, covered with dirt and smugded.Slowly opening it studying it over, it was a medic box.With some bandadds needles, bottles,and a knife.She closed it and held onto it,she went looking at differnt spots.But kept her eyes on the others.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2009 04:18 AM
Cammii is currently offline Click here to Send Cammii a Private Message Find more posts by Cammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Hitosu Moriko
Hitosu went to tom and bandaged his leg "how did this happen"
He sighed " damn vechicle crash ! got almost everyone in my division killed ! i walked for a good 2 miles like this, either i did that or i could have put a bullet in my own head ! i would have surely died if i didnt push to this location" He sighed " thanks for the help..." He looked at Kamarov. Once they were inside Tom looked at him. "so what are the plans sir "

Old Post Aug 12th, 2009 04:54 AM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Lily eyed Tom a moment before looking around. It amazes me you are able to walk 2 miles with a leg like that without passing out from blood lose.... I suppose you have alot of it to spill.. Lily walked to a table and dropped the silver case upon it.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2009 08:37 PM
Cammii

Cammii gave up on looking,all there is dirt and ash and peices to the airplain that probly wouldnt do any of them good.Cammii hurryed over to the building that everyone was entering.And hurryed in, she didn't want to be locked out alone at night.She walked in quitly and layed the medic kit on the table.And studyed around.More relaxed she didnt walk so tense.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2009 09:06 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob got inside and laid the weapons he had collected on the table, along with any ammo that he had on him. All he kept was his Colt, and made sure to keep it very close. Kamarov stepped back inside of the area and looked around. He let out a disappointed sigh and rub his eyes with one hand. "Two wounded, two females, and a bunch or rookies..." Jacob stood up and walked over to speak with Kamarov before he looked up. "Man the PT!!" Kamarov whirred back around and ran towards the top of the hill, while one of his soldiers carried the Anti-Tank Rifle to the observation deck. Jacob grabbed the scoped Springfield and quickly followed him, but took a moment to look at the Pre-occupied Camille. No one else seemed to be nice to her, or any of the other soldiers for that matter. 'Is this really how the Russians really train their soldiers?" Jacob thought to himself.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Aug 12th, 2009 09:17 PM
Cammii

Cammii look over at Jacob, she knew she probly didn't find anything better than the others, but at least she found something.Cammii spoke up towards Jacob,"There's anouther medic kit on the table.There is also a knife in there." She looked at him than looked at the medic kit. She turned her head away to adjust her guns.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2009 09:22 PM