KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Johnny Depp's Awesomeness Knows No Bounds

Johnny Depp's Awesomeness Knows No Bounds
Started by: sailorleo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

Johnny Depp's Awesomeness Knows No Bounds

Hey all! Long time no chat! I just saw this on Yahoo news and thought of you guys:

http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/acc...y-depp-tip.html

An article pertaining to Mr. Depp leaving a generous tip at a restaurant. Go ahead, discuss!

Norrie+Sailor= Happiness !bunny
Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Jun 25th, 2009 02:02 AM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

his sexiness alone is the greatest tip he can give to society

Old Post Jun 25th, 2009 03:02 AM
That ACDC Chick is currently offline Click here to Send That ACDC Chick a Private Message Find more posts by That ACDC Chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Awwww! I've always wanted to do that, tip someone unexpectedly like that. Of course, my practical mind is just thinking, "how does someone spend $4400 at a restaurant????" But they explained that away because of the wine. What a nice guy.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2009 04:47 AM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

*jaw drop* lucky waiter. gets to meet JD and get a tip from him too.

I'd prolly take a penny or something from the money, wrap it in plastic and put it in my wallet and label it "part of the tip johnny depp once gave me" and spend the rest.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2009 09:32 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

Aw, how nice. big grin

Old Post Jun 25th, 2009 03:16 PM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToddianGirl
Rumors are EVIL!

I LOVE HIM!!!!!!!!! I just got done reading that article. It's so cool I loved the part where the waiter said that Johnny
quote:
"Because he had visited us before he calls me 'Mo' and I know exactly the way he likes to be treated. He may be one of the most famous actors in the world but he is a very 'humble guy' and a really cool dude," the waiter continued. "I have worked with a lot of stars like Sean Connery and Robert De Niro but Johnny Depp is my favorite He is a very soft spoken guy who is very charming and sweet -- when I wait for him he doesn't like to be too fussed over and is not in any way demanding."

One more reason to make me love him more!

There is the mystery,the silence under the sea.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2009 04:59 PM
ToddianGirl is currently offline Click here to Send ToddianGirl a Private Message Find more posts by ToddianGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

I was just about to post that article sailor!! he is the SWEETEST guy. I still love him and will always love him. *sigh* I've been depped forever...

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Jun 25th, 2009 05:36 PM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

lol, yeah i saw this and thought of you guys smile

Norrie+Sailor= Happiness !bunny
Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Jun 25th, 2009 11:33 PM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by That ACDC Chick
his sexiness alone is the greatest tip he can give to society

just noticed and found this hilariously correct. laughing out loud big grin

awww thanks sailor ^^ and thanks for posting, too.. xD

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2009 04:42 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

haha! thats so true tac!

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 07:03 PM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote