KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » BlazBlue

BlazBlue
Started by: Konton

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Konton
Homo Magi

BlazBlue

Old Post Jun 27th, 2009 08:02 PM
Konton is currently offline Click here to Send Konton a Private Message Find more posts by Konton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Oh, hell, yeah! I'm gonna be playin' the shit outta this game. Ragna The Blood Edge is just badass. This game better be as good as the other GGs. Cuz I played the shit outta those bad boiz.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Jun 27th, 2009 08:40 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Konton
Homo Magi

It's a lesser known fighter, but it's getting better reviews then KOFXII.

It's also the spiritual ancestor of Guilty Gear, so it's gunna be boss. And each character is so unique and balanced that the limited roster doesn't even phase me.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2009 09:36 PM
Konton is currently offline Click here to Send Konton a Private Message Find more posts by Konton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site

Seriously? I'm gonna have to check and see about that. I didn't even know the game was out yet. I reserved the Special Edition, too. Small rosters are okay, imo, when a game is just startin' out.

-Anakaris-

Old Post Jun 27th, 2009 09:55 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Konton
Homo Magi

It's not out yet. Unless your friends with the manager at Gamestop.

eek!

Old Post Jun 27th, 2009 10:16 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

What system?

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jun 27th, 2009 10:20 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Konton
Homo Magi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
What system?

PS3 and 360.
I have it for 360.

It's more so aimed at hardcore fighting gamers then casuals, though. That's why it doesn't get much press.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2009 10:39 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

I'll get it and I have a 360

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jun 27th, 2009 10:40 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Konton
Homo Magi

The Limited Edition sets come out in three days, and most stores that have them are for pre-orders. If you plan to get it, order it online asap.

They won't be selling the standard edition for a while.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2009 10:42 PM
FeelGood
Restricted

Account Restricted

What's so great about this game anyway?

Old Post Jun 27th, 2009 11:01 PM
FeelGood is currently offline Click here to Send FeelGood a Private Message Find more posts by FeelGood Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site

Originally posted by Konton
It's not out yet. Unless your friends with the manager at Gamestop.

eek!
Yeah, I just called and they said I could pick mine up on the 29th. This game looks so badass and I read the reviews and they say the game plays solid. Gameplay has always mattered more to me than looks anyway.

-Anakaris-

Old Post Jun 27th, 2009 11:44 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by I am who I am
Yeah, I just called and they said I could pick mine up on the 29th. This game looks so badass and I read the reviews and they say the game plays solid. Gameplay has always mattered more to me than looks anyway.

The same day MVC2 comes out!

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 12:29 AM
Konton
Homo Magi

Originally posted by FeelGood
What's so great about this game anyway?

It's pretty much a sequel to Guilty Gear. And Guilty Gear (IMO) tops every other 2d fighter.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 12:57 AM
No End N Site

I heard MVC2 got delayed.

-Anakaris-

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 12:58 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Seriously?

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 01:23 AM
FeelGood
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Konton
It's pretty much a sequel to Guilty Gear. And Guilty Gear (IMO) tops every other 2d fighter.

I don't see what's so great about that either TBH.

I'll give it another try I guess.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 01:33 AM
FeelGood is currently offline Click here to Send FeelGood a Private Message Find more posts by FeelGood Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Konton
Homo Magi

I'll spell it out for you.

-The story mode supposedly has 30+ hours of gameplay.

-The worst matchup in the game goes 6/4. It's a very balanced game. You won't be having any impossible matches here (like Sagat vs Vega for example).

-The game looks beautiful. KOFXII doesn't have jack on the detail they spent on this game.

-Superb online experience. There's like a little lag during the loading time before your first match, then it just synchs and you have a perfect connection. I have yet to experience any lag at all.

-Drives create a unique experience

-It's depth greatly surpasses SF4. Not to denounce SF or anything, but BlazBlue has much more options and more to look out for (It's got more bars on the HUD then any other fighter for example).

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 02:11 AM
FeelGood
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sounds good, I don't really like the look of the gameplay and graphics but I'll give the GG games a try until I can play this one at least.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 02:52 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

What comes in the LE version?

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 02:53 AM
Konton
Homo Magi

A two-disc original soundtrack that contains 48 tracks by Guilty Gear’s Daisuke Ishiwatari (19 more than the version released in Japan), bonus video disc containing basic tutorials, expert advice, character-specific strategies, and more.

If you placed your order early enough you also had a chance to get an artbook.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 03:38 AM