KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Twilight Saga - OOC And Registry (sign up,discussion of characters,chat) Thread

The Twilight Saga - OOC And Registry (sign up,discussion of characters,chat) Thread
Started by: TwilightxGirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TxG
Evil Genius

Love The Twilight Saga - OOC And Registry (sign up,discussion of characters,chat) Thread

CALLING ALL TWILIGHT FANS.... okay for fans of twilight and the whole saga i decided to do a role play for it , this role play takes place after the events of breaking dawn, if you not read the book Bella becomes a vampire at last after being changed by Edward Cullen, these two are married now and have a half vampire/human daughter, it ends after the volturi decide that Renessmee Edward and Bella's daughter is not a threat however that does not mean that their to be trusted, then there the situation with Jacob black he left a in print on renesmee meaning that shes his soul mate Bella is still not pleased about this but wants her friendship with Jacob back on track, Ive made some plot lines with particular characters

Bella Cullen=adjusting to being a vampire now and a mother and protecting what is important to her that is her family,
Jacob Black= Bella's friend but also planted an in print on Bella's daughter Renessmee how long will it be before he realises how much she means to him,

Edward Cullen=Bella's husband and father to Renessmee he has a particular connection with his daughter not only does he love her he realises the shes is special already having awareness abilities whilst still in Bella's womb she spoke to him and told him everything would be alright so he feels protective over her,

Volturi= a higher power considered royalty among the vampire world they am fair but not to mess with if they see a threat they wont stop till its stamped out do they really believe that Renessmee isn't a threat or maybe their goal is for Renesmee to join them how far will they go as their leader Aro has a thing for collecting vampires with unique gifts.their will be a big battle in it as they all face something that's never been introduced in any of the twilight series which will leave them all torn, their will be betrayals on all sides and new alliances will be made.

so you can see that this has unlimited possibilities it should be fun so I'm going to put the list for characters that am available its a first come first serve if you want to call dibs or you can make your own character up that would be okay

Edward Cullen
Bella Cullen
Alice Cullen
jasper hale
Jacob black
Emmett
Rosalie
you can make a new character up for this

also the volturi members
Jane
aro
caius
marcus
alec
felix
heidi
demetri

and many more you can make your own for that cause only a few members were ever mentioned so that would be cool to make your own up.i have gave this a lot of thought because I think it would make a good role play.

Character Sheet

Name:
appearance:
Personality:
Race: i.e vampire/werewolf/human/other.
Powers:
Motivation:
Bio: (optional

Old Post Jun 26th, 2009 12:46 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

Character Sheet

Name: Renesmee Cullen
appearance: look at pic
Personality: nieve at times, kind enchanting and bright
Race: half vampire/half human
Powers: mind shield/penetrate has telepathic abilities/strong and fast will develop further powers.
Motivation: to be with jacob black
Bio: (optional)

Attachment: renesmee-carlie-cullen.jpg
This has been downloaded 133 time(s).

Old Post Jun 26th, 2009 12:51 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silenthawk
Into the darkness

Name: Jacob Black
Status: has his own wolfpack with Leah clearwater who is second in command and a few other.also inprinted on renesmee and is bella's friend.
appearance: in the pic
Personality: pleasant caring
Race: shapeshifter can phase into a wolf
Powers: just his ability to shapeshift into a wolf which makes him strong and fast
Motivation: to protect and care for renesmee and continue being friends with bella
Bio: he was in love with bella and went a bit crazy in breaking dawn but he accepts that bella loves edward.

Attachment: jacob black.jpg
This has been downloaded 134 time(s).

TxG your wicked awesome

What will happen to your children when Mummy's gone the same way as Freddie?"

Last edited by silenthawk on Jun 26th, 2009 at 02:57 PM

Old Post Jun 26th, 2009 02:54 PM
silenthawk is currently offline Click here to Send silenthawk a Private Message Find more posts by silenthawk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

yay it got approved. i post the sheet in a bit.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2009 03:59 PM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

i'll make one after work

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Jun 26th, 2009 04:17 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Name: Alice Cullen
appearance: its in the pic
Personality: friendly, kind
Race: Vampire
Powers: psycic can see visions of things before they happen
Motivation: to lookk after the cullens as their her family
Bio: (optional she is married to jasper hale and gets on well with bella

Attachment: alicecullen pic.jpg
This has been downloaded 127 time(s).

Old Post Jun 26th, 2009 06:51 PM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

here is one with jasper

Attachment: alice and jasper.jpg
This has been downloaded 130 time(s).

Old Post Jun 26th, 2009 06:52 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

Approved. And you can make your own character up plus form your own vamp coven or wolfpack etc and you can have more than one character as well if you want.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2009 08:20 PM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Betcha wei and jalek don't post and ditch it for angel blah blah

Old Post Jun 27th, 2009 04:39 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

actually i sent her a pm asking about something we are planning

Old Post Jun 27th, 2009 04:40 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Ok cool and ignore my comment its that time of the month for so im mega moody and fiery.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2009 04:59 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BADGALcharlie26
Betcha wei and jalek don't post and ditch it for angel blah blah

*Runs off to prove BGC right*

Nothing personal I just don't want you to lose the bet lol.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jun 27th, 2009 05:20 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Hahahahahahaha keep running i aint gunna chase you back ere, besides i hate running

Old Post Jun 27th, 2009 05:46 AM
TxG
Evil Genius

B you can be so mean sometimes.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2009 07:13 AM
Cammii
You'll be the death of me

I love twilight i hope you don't mind me joining.(:
Name:
Cammii Lynn

Single/Bi-Sexual

appearance:
(please log in to view the image)
Personality:
A nice twist of spunk in her, she is a very open person.

Race:
Human

Powers:
None

Motivation:
Just looking for new people.

Bio: Cammiii has just moved here to Forks from Germany,she had desided to leave Germany when she turned 18. She heard about hints of vampiers near that area.Cammii is a very opened minded person , she likes to try to understand and except new people .She has spunk she tends to stand her ground, she wont alow anyone to push her over.

You'll be the death of me.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2009 08:07 AM
Cammii is currently offline Click here to Send Cammii a Private Message Find more posts by Cammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

Yay you am more than welcome to join finally another twilight fan lol and you character is approved.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2009 08:10 AM
Cammii

Thanks dear (:. I read the four books and fell in love with it,but i forgot to read the last half of the fourth book, but i got caught up

Old Post Jun 27th, 2009 08:13 AM
Cammii is currently offline Click here to Send Cammii a Private Message Find more posts by Cammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Name: Rantu
appearance: looking for it now lol
Personality: cold and cruel, treats non vampires like dirt
Race: old species Vampire
Powers: strength, speed, and durabilty above that of any of the newer type of vampire
Motivation: none just does what he wants to
Bio: One of the descendants of the orignal vampire he has stalked the earth for thousands of years watching as the vampires changed into a new species. He found them weak and began to kill those he rpoved un worthy of the title.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2009 08:14 AM
TxG
Evil Genius

Approved. And yeah i've reread the books over and over especially the last one.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2009 08:28 AM
Cammii

Yea they are really good,the 5th book was going to come out. But someone took the first couple chapter and posted them .And then the writer said she wasnt going to keep writing the book.

When will the Rp begin?

Old Post Jun 27th, 2009 08:30 AM