KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Public Enemies

Public Enemies
Started by: Jaeh.is.Awesome

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Public Enemies

our very own thread. discuss and OOGLE AT JOHNNY and compare his char. to jack or something.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2009 11:41 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

Ummmmm i love johnny and cant see this movie. Life isnt cool. Just gotta wait till alice in wonderland. Oh!! I saw a mad hatter poster at the movies the other day!! Awesome!!!

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Jul 18th, 2009 07:00 PM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mmoviejunkie
willywanka?johnny wanker!

I thought that this was one of his sexiest roles. He was just HOT in this movie!
So that's how it compares to Jack haha. Both roles were extremely hot and badass!

& What's Mad hatter?

Old Post Jul 19th, 2009 08:27 PM
mmoviejunkie is currently offline Click here to Send mmoviejunkie a Private Message Find more posts by mmoviejunkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

for starters..i can see this movie when it comes out in 2 weeks <3 Australia ratings :P

And the Mad Hatter is the rabbit in Alice in wonderland.

Tim Burton is making a "re-imagining" as i call it, of this movie. and Johnny is the Mad Hatter. The poster of him is AMAZING!

Tim Burton has had everyone act, but then they cartooned it up, to put it simply.

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Jul 19th, 2009 09:09 PM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

Tramps, the mad hatter is the tea party guy not the bunny!! Lol but yeah johnny is playing gim in tim burtons version to come out next year in march!!

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Jul 19th, 2009 11:22 PM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Incanus
Istari

WTF HOW DID THIS TURN INTO A DISCUSSION OF ALICE IN WONDERLAND?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Isil
Turgon aran Gondolin tortha gar a matha, i vegil Glamdring gud dae lo, dam an Glamhoth.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 02:50 AM
Incanus is currently offline Click here to Send Incanus a Private Message Find more posts by Incanus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

It's Johnny, everything counts wink

lol, jk, guys, indeed, this is a Public Enemies thread... hm... maybe I shoulda placed "/Alice in Wonderland" in the title. xD

anyway, hm. I need - yes, NEED to watch PE! Can't wait for it to come out here! Dillinger reminds me of Jack, too. haha.

and AiW! woohoo! I saw Johnny's madhatter self. lol, reminds me of Jack and Willy Wonka xD

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 08:09 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

Me too smile and dude, yiuve obviously never been here before....

But i guess in all respect for this film, well try to keep it about PE

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 04:13 PM
madaboutjack

nearly all the threads in this site became off-topic i wonder what is wrong with you guys?

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 05:29 PM
madaboutjack is currently offline Click here to Send madaboutjack a Private Message Find more posts by madaboutjack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ibd4eva
Tramps, the mad hatter is the tea party guy not the bunny!! Lol but yeah johnny is playing gim in tim burtons version to come out next year in march!!

Ahh, watever :P

I dont care anymore. it has johnny in it, thats all i care about wink

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 08:50 PM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

actually, try to keep it PE and POTC related. this is still the POTC Forums. wink

Anyway, I want to watch it. I really can't wait. I just want to see Johnny's perform - he's just plain brilliant.

Hm, his character, J.Dillinger - is kinda dark (of course). He kind of reminds me of a dark Jack Sparrow. That would be interesting to see in a movie... A Dark Jack Sparrow.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 02:38 AM
REXXXX
Networking

There is already a Public Enemies thread in the Movie Discussion section.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2009 05:39 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote