KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Good or Evil: which side do you choose?

Which side did you choose?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Good 11 55.00%
Evil 9 45.00%
Total: 20 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Good or Evil: which side do you choose?
Started by: Nemesis X

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Good or Evil: which side do you choose?

There's a lot of games where you can choose to be either good angel,
or evil devil.

Which side do you choose? What evil or good deeds have you done and what games did you do these in?

Old Post Nov 4th, 2008 11:19 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

First good and later Evil.

It really depends on the game too. In GTA IV I was more bad than good. In Fallout 3 I'm more of a Saint than a sick bastard.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2008 11:29 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ime opposite, Ime evil, then ime good

Old Post Nov 4th, 2008 11:30 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

On games like that, I am always evil, then good, but I always prefer being a spiteful evil bastard.

Like in Fable 1. I enjoyed doing things like decapitating an entire village, marrying women then killing them once I have t3h buttsekz, marrying women then divorcing them to have t3h buttsekz(for some reason...Divorcing your wife gets more evil points than killing), making sexual and suggestive poses to small children, killing my older sister, beating up a defenseless old man(I thought you could "break" me nigga), and eating small baby chicks. Real sick shit.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2008 11:43 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

I always tend to do an equal amount whenever I get the chance. Anti-heroes ftw.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2008 11:51 PM
BloodRawEngine is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRawEngine a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRawEngine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

I usually do the evil stuff first, for escapism's sake. Then I'll play through again and be good.

Although in Mass Effect I was pleasantly surprised when my character was a rebellious, orders-ignoring *****, and yet still made good decisions where it was important. That was nice.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2008 12:02 AM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Usually good in 360 games (since they always seem to warrant an achievement...like Bioshock) but i tend to usually be bad first...it's much more fun then being good.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2008 12:13 AM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Yeah, but no matter the choice, in Mass Effect you are not really "evil", the difference between Renegade and Paragon are what your priorities are, your values, do you value your comrades over the success of the mission of vice-versa?

Old Post Nov 5th, 2008 12:14 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Davehead
BEWY!

I'm always good. Good good good.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2008 02:21 AM
Davehead is currently offline Click here to Send Davehead a Private Message Find more posts by Davehead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Always good

Old Post Nov 5th, 2008 03:53 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Icy Ninja
Ninja Sith

Good first because I don't like having my guy turn ugly looking(kotor fable), then I play evil just to be a dick to people Mass effect was the only game were I played the "evil" guy first

Old Post Nov 5th, 2008 04:00 AM
Icy Ninja is currently offline Click here to Send Icy Ninja a Private Message Find more posts by Icy Ninja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Shepard can be evil in Mass Effect. You can shoot some innocent bystanders in the face and you can choose to let the council die. If that ain't evil, I don't know what is.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2008 07:17 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Being bad in Mass Effect was cool. Being bad in KOTOR was weak, ebcause you felt like a spiteful 8-year old not a sith.

Meh, "good" is better than evil anyway in the long run; always is.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2008 08:24 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by General Kaliero
I usually do the evil stuff first, for escapism's sake. Then I'll play through again and be good.

Although in Mass Effect I was pleasantly surprised when my character was a rebellious, orders-ignoring *****, and yet still made good decisions where it was important. That was nice.

exactly the same as me, twas awesome... though i did [SPOILER - highlight to read]: sacrifice the council in the final battle, greater good and all...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Nov 5th, 2008 09:17 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

depends on the game..
in black and white 2, for example..i can play both sides if a wish. but i prefer to be neutral/slightly evil most of the time - building great cities and armies, but if im low on mana, im not above grabbing 20 or more villages and dumping them in the sacrificial pit for a quick boost erm

Old Post Nov 5th, 2008 09:24 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

The bad guys are always the toughest badasses in the game, especially the evil final bosses.
I want to be the evil boss!

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Nov 5th, 2008 12:18 PM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by MadMel
depends on the game..
in black and white 2, for example..i can play both sides if a wish. but i prefer to be neutral/slightly evil most of the time - building great cities and armies, but if im low on mana, im not above grabbing 20 or more villages and dumping them in the sacrificial pit for a quick boost erm
Seriously, why do you add a "erm" smilie at the end of like 80% of your posts even when it is not necessary? I mean honestly. It bothers me. no expression

Old Post Nov 6th, 2008 02:56 AM
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

I tend to do evil first, and it's not always intentional, sometimes I **** up and kill an innocent character and then I'm just like "screw it" and I just accept the fact that I must be an evil guy.

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Nov 6th, 2008 03:28 AM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

I tend to be good. Good is usually more difficult anyways.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2008 03:56 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Seriously, why do you add a "erm" smilie at the end of like 80% of your posts even when it is not necessary? I mean honestly. It bothers me. no expression

it masks the fact that i didnt use a full stop...or used too many full stops..
also its basically the expression i get when i read about nearly every post i reply to, or the topic we are discussing erm

stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 7th, 2008 02:59 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote