KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Gardevoir Vs. Samus

Gardevoir Vs. Samus
Started by: Q'Anilia

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

Gardevoir Vs. Samus

The noble little Pokemon versus the fierce armored woman. Who would win, if it'd take place in a forest and they began far apart from one another? Samus has her standard gear, and Gardevoir her canon abilities.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2009 05:54 PM
Q'Anilia is currently offline Click here to Send Q'Anilia a Private Message Find more posts by Q'Anilia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

To my knowledge, Samus has never dealt with someone who could TK her. So I'd have to give this to Gardevoir after a long fight. It'll take a lot to hurt Samus in her armor.

All hail Scythe, King of the Sigs.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2009 05:57 PM
MooCowofJustice is currently offline Click here to Send MooCowofJustice a Private Message Find more posts by MooCowofJustice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

TK? Think bigger

Old Post Jul 12th, 2009 06:04 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Can Gardevoir replicate similar damage to a black hole?

Cause that did not harm Samus.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2009 06:06 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NemeBro
Can Gardevoir replicate similar damage to a black hole?

Cause that did not harm Samus.

Gardevoir can create black holes, has a clear vision of the future, can distort dimensions and bend space itself.

And use TK.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2009 06:11 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl!
Gardevoir can create black holes, has a clear vision of the future, can distort dimensions and bend space itself.

And use TK.

...where did all that happen? I don't doubt it, but I don't know where it happened.

All hail Scythe, King of the Sigs.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2009 06:35 PM
MooCowofJustice is currently offline Click here to Send MooCowofJustice a Private Message Find more posts by MooCowofJustice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

And use TK.
A miniature black hole, not an actual one like Samus survived.

Also, it has to expend all its power to create said mini-black hole.

Distorting and bending dimensions? Clarification please.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2009 06:44 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

I fail to see how Gardevoir could effectively attack Samus in any way at all.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2009 06:53 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Originally posted by General Kaliero
I fail to see how Gardevoir could effectively attack Samus in any way at all.

Me too. All I can see is BFR, but if Samus can escape a black hole, then Gardevoir is pretty much out of options. Given Gardevoir's ability to clearly see the future, she has the edge for as long as Samus can't escape the black hole. Otherwise, she's a little short on options.

If Samus hasn't proven capable of escaping a Black Hole, a miniature one should suffice to declare Gardevoir winner through BFR. Otherwise Samus would win.

I'm afraid that's the extent of the clarification. It's the PokéDex talking.

Although I'd like to learn of the extent of Samus durability. Perhaps our Pokémon can pull out one or another trick from her sleeve.

Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
...where did all that happen? I don't doubt it, but I don't know where it happened.

It's PokéDex material, most of it.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2009 07:04 PM
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

Having looked it up, the Pokedex says "small black hole", which differ from "miniature black hole" a.k.a "micro black hole" so because it says small rather than mini, it is as dangerous as a real one (Except it's not as large)

Old Post Jul 12th, 2009 07:38 PM
Q'Anilia is currently offline Click here to Send Q'Anilia a Private Message Find more posts by Q'Anilia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Q'Anilia
Having looked it up, the Pokedex says "small black hole", which differ from "miniature black hole" a.k.a "micro black hole" so because it says small rather than mini, it is as dangerous as a real one (Except it's not as large)
That is completely, and utterly false.

Black holes are classified by mass, supermassive being the largest, micro being the smallest. Micro black holes evaporate almost instantly.

Also, mini and small mean the same thing, mini actually being a latin prefix for small.

Since it is smaller, it is by default not as dangerous as the one Samus entered.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2009 09:12 PM
Sin_Volvagia

Samus flashes Gardevoir. Gardevoir then dies of a heart attack.

sig by ScreamPaste

Old Post Jul 12th, 2009 09:12 PM
Sin_Volvagia is currently offline Click here to Send Sin_Volvagia a Private Message Find more posts by Sin_Volvagia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Gardevoir is pretty hot herself, so whose to say the opposite will not happen?

Old Post Jul 12th, 2009 09:15 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Seconded

That is completely, and utterly false.

Black holes are classified by mass, supermassive being the largest, micro being the smallest. Micro black holes evaporate almost instantly.

Also, mini and small mean the same thing, mini actually being a latin prefix for small.

Since it is smaller, it is by default not as dangerous as the one Samus entered.

Nothing can be said for sure, as humanity has never had a chance to experience or explore a Black Hole, big or small. The fact in the matter would be that the concept would be the same, big or small, even though the effect might not be.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2009 09:45 PM
Sin_Volvagia

Shocked

What the f**k? wacko

Anyway, let's not forget that Pokemon tend to lack certain areas (except for Jynx but she also has no legs).

Old Post Jul 12th, 2009 09:47 PM
Sin_Volvagia is currently offline Click here to Send Sin_Volvagia a Private Message Find more posts by Sin_Volvagia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Nothing can be said for sure, as humanity has never had a chance to experience or explore a Black Hole, big or small. The fact in the matter would be that the concept would be the same, big or small, even though the effect might not be.
Sure, same concept, in the same way throwing a pebble at someone and throwing a boulder are the same concept. stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 12th, 2009 09:51 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
What the f**k? wacko

Anyway, let's not forget that Pokemon tend to lack certain areas (except for Jynx but she also has no legs).

I'd like to point out that the Gardevoir encountered in the anime was a mother, as well as say that you can breed Pokémon in at least one of the games.

And it's not an unknown fact that there are male and females. Gardevoir has legs, breasts, attractive overall appearance and it's not too farfetched to say she also has genitalia, although the Anime would never show such a thing.

Sure, same concept, in the same way throwing a pebble at someone and throwing a boulder are the same concept. stick out tongue

Although being sucked into a hole that doesn't even allow light with its own gravitational pull really does beat the pebble and boulder comparison, don't you think? stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 12th, 2009 09:51 PM
NemeBro

Considering Samus survived a larger version of the one Gardevoir uses, not really.

Also, remember, that uses all of her power to use.

Who is to say Samus does not just, I don't know, shoot Gardevoir? stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 12th, 2009 09:54 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Considering Samus survived a larger version of the one Gardevoir uses, not really.

Also, remember, that uses all of her power to use.

Who is to say Samus does not just, I don't know, shoot Gardevoir? stick out tongue

If Gardevoir has no way of harming Samus, Samus will win this, but Gardevoir won't go down easy. After all, Gardevoir has a clear vision of the future. I don't have to tell you the significant difference between seeing the future, and seeing it clearly big grin

Although I'd like to point out that Gardevoir has a couple of mind-effecting moves.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2009 09:57 PM
NemeBro

If Gardevoir has no way of harming Samus, Samus will win this, but Gardevoir won't go down easy. After all, Gardevoir has a clear vision of the future. I don't have to tell you the significant difference between seeing the future, and seeing it clearly big grin

Although I'd like to point out that Gardevoir has a couple of mind-effecting moves.
Pre-cog. Does little good if you cannot defend yourself against your opponent's attacks.

Like psychic, etc.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2009 10:01 PM