KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Crysis

Crysis
Started by: SnakeEyes

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Crysis

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Apr 20th, 2006 11:59 PM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Best looking game I've ever seen, there are some videos out showing footage, just mind blowing.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2006 12:32 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

looks good

Old Post Apr 21st, 2006 02:32 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RedAlertv2

Yeah I saw a preview and it looks incredible. Its made by the developers of Far Cry, so chances are the graphics will be totally over the top.

How Could Hell Be Any Worse?

Old Post Apr 21st, 2006 03:12 AM
RedAlertv2 is currently offline Click here to Send RedAlertv2 a Private Message Find more posts by RedAlertv2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Looks awesome. I was reading about it in GameInformer, and... damn...

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2006 02:54 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

I must say... the visuals have peaked my interest.. I hope the gameplay is up to par smile

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2006 03:38 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Creators of Farcry, which was one of the biggest and most pleasant surprises of the last few years. I'd be willing to bet money that Crysis will be just as enjoyable, if not moreso.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2006 09:46 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

to me this is kinda old news but it's still one hell of a cool looking game

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2006 11:21 AM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

I'm definitely gonna buy it cool

Old Post Apr 24th, 2006 10:12 PM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

quote:
Crysis could very well be the best-looking game at E3, on any system. The next first-person shooter from Germany's CryTek and publisher EA looks like it will define what next-generation visuals really means, thanks to its incredible graphics. And the good news for PC gamers is that Crysis is a Windows exclusive, which means that it's only for the PC.

Old Post May 11th, 2006 03:25 PM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Hell yeah!

I'm still pumped for this game.

... I just hope my PC can run it.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2006 12:53 AM
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

I'm thinking of waiting for Direct X10 videocard before I buy this.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2006 02:05 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthSith

This link here has some high res video's,Very impressive I must say.Better then anything Ive seen yet.

http://incrysis.com/crysis/index.ph...3&Itemid=27

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2006 07:38 PM
NinthSith is currently offline Click here to Send NinthSith a Private Message Find more posts by NinthSith Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
an_old_wonderer

is it comming on 360?

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2006 07:52 PM
an_old_wonderer is currently offline Click here to Send an_old_wonderer a Private Message Find more posts by an_old_wonderer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthSith

The developer's have hinted in an interview that it may be ported to Xbox-360 and PS3 but will have to be dumbed down a bit due to PC's being more powerful by the time of release.

And to the PC gamer's I'd wait about 2 month's for prices to drop an DX-10 video card's.They might be a bit pricy when they first come out and considering the lack of DX-10 games at the moment it's better to wait.

Last edited by NinthSith on Dec 3rd, 2006 at 02:45 PM

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2006 02:43 PM
NinthSith is currently offline Click here to Send NinthSith a Private Message Find more posts by NinthSith Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
an_old_wonderer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NinthSith
The developer's have hinted in an interview that it may be ported to Xbox-360 and PS3 but will have to be dumbed down a bit due to PC's being more powerful by the time of release.

And to the PC gamer's I'd wait about 2 month's for prices to drop an DX-10 video card's.They might be a bit pricy when they first come out and considering the lack of DX-10 games at the moment it's better to wait.

yea i figured itd have to be dumbed down, seing those graphics. i saw the requirements though, and well...on the recommended, it sounded close to like the 360, which is kind of why i didn't understand them having to dumb it down just for the 360.

could be the DX requirement....

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2006 03:52 PM
an_old_wonderer is currently offline Click here to Send an_old_wonderer a Private Message Find more posts by an_old_wonderer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
an_old_wonderer

Old Post Jan 17th, 2007 04:41 AM
Pulse2
Feel the ripple

EA just fired at rumours saying they have no intentions to port Crysis to any consoles, and thank goodness for that cos none deserve this beauty ^^ This is about the only FPS I am interested in at the moment.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2007 05:01 PM
Pulse2 is currently offline Click here to Send Pulse2 a Private Message Find more posts by Pulse2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

What about PS3?

Old Post Jan 17th, 2007 05:06 PM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Sooner or later it will be ported, just like they did with Far Cry. How many are they're on the consoles?

Old Post Jan 17th, 2007 06:17 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote