KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Animorphs

Animorphs
Started by: Quincy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Quincy
Debaser

Animorphs

We can't tell you who we are. Or where we live. It's too risky, and we've got to be careful. Really careful. So we don't trust anyone. Because if they find us... well, we just won't let them find us. The thing you should know is that everyone is in really big trouble. Yeah. Even you.

(please log in to view the image)
Part 1 - The Invasion

Without anyone knowing, The Planet Earth is slowly being invaded by an evil alien species known as Yeerks - parasitic creatures that enter through a persons ear canal, and attaching itself to the brain - controlling both mind and body, becoming what is known as a "Controller."

The Yeerks sworn enemy, the noble Andalites, are on the losing end of the battle, which as lead its way across the galaxy, and onto earths soil. En route to warn earth's leaders, a scouting party of Andalites is attacked by Yeerk forces, leaving only one lone andalite to warn the first group of people it comes by as it crash lands in a modern town.

You are one of these people. A group of teenagers. Given a unique gift by this strange alien. The ability to transform into any creature you make contact with.

An Animorph.

Faced with this task, and with no real direction to start, how will you help defend your planet? And what will you become?

-------------------------------------------------------------

Character Outline

Name:
Biography:
Appearance:

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 05:20 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Name: Jalek
Favorite Battle Morph: Gorilla and tiger
Biography: not sure yet
Appearance:

Attachment: chill.jpg
This has been downloaded 179 time(s).

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 05:26 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

Name: Hasekure Masashige
Favorite Battle Morph: Lion
rest later

"To the last, I will grapple with thee... from Hell's heart, I stab at thee! For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee!" - Khan (reciting Melville)

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 06:00 PM
Lycanthrope is currently offline Click here to Send Lycanthrope a Private Message Find more posts by Lycanthrope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Name: pintar hosuki
Favorite Battle Morph: Eagle and wolf
Biography: later
Appearance: later

~Decretum~

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 06:16 PM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pure Passioné
..::Fallen angel::..

I am just saying that im in.. bio will come later but i am reserving wolf.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 10:08 PM
Pure Passioné is currently offline Click here to Send Pure Passioné a Private Message Find more posts by Pure Passioné Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

guess im not the only one who loves this series big grin
im reading them right now smile

(and yes, im making my triumphant return to rping stick out tongue)

Name: andrew brok
Favorite Battle Morph: bear (preferably polar bear), falcon
Biography: and orphan who just recently left the orphanage..further story will be revealed ingame
Appearance: as soon as i can find one (posting from school right now) erm
im planning on making my character a nothlit falcon (tobias being my favourite character in the books, and jake's falcon being my favourite morph), with your permission?

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 11:27 PM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Everyone can pick One favorite battle morph. I don't like seeing repeated ones. When I post my character, I'll throw down first dibs for whichever animal of my choosing.

Mel, if your asking if you can play as a character stuck in a morph, I will say no if its a bird.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 03:02 AM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

laughing out loud i thought has much
very well i wont be a nothlit..
however, i believe the character sheet should be expanded to include not only a battle morph, but a preferred flying morph as well, to avoid the confusion of picking both something for fighting and travel..
purely imo, of course erm
and im changing my bio to incorporate the 1 battle morph rule..

Name: andrew brok
Favorite Battle Morph: depends on what morph jalek moye chooses for his character..ill pick the one he doesn't pick (so either tiger or gorilla, depending on his choice of fav morph)
Biography: and orphan who just recently left the orphanage..further story will be revealed ingame..
Appearance: (best i could come up with quickly)

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 05:58 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

i'll have gorilla as favorite.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 06:09 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

so mines the tiger big grin

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 06:12 AM
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Name: Cadence "Cade" Donovan
Favorite Battle Morph: Red Fox
Biography: Not the most popular in the group, Cade is the outsider, having never truly found his own social calling. He prefers the tranquility of his own loner standpoints, though realizes that collaboration with the others is necessary if the Yeerks are to be stopped. Despite his very antisocial nature, all he really wants is to find a group of friends worth counting on.
Appearance:
(Until I can find better.)

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 03:44 PM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

Name: Jason Averson
Fav Battle Morph: Black Panther

Biography: Jason, or Jas as he likes to be called, is .... was... and average kid in high school, picked on by the older kids for his looks and the way he thinks. He kept to himself not really having friends, not really talking to anyone but teachers who asked him questions in class. Even then he is asked many times to speak up.

Appearance: Average Goth kid. Short Messy black hair, Pale skin, Baggy black pants, black t-shirt with the words "If I throw a stick will you go away?" Printed on it, big black boots, and a black banded watch.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 04:58 PM
ShadowFiend is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFiend a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pure Passioné

Re: Animorphs

Character Outline

Name: Alexander but Alix for short.
Favorite Battle Morph: White Wolf

Biography: Alix likes to study Biology science and chemistry in school but she mixes her study with street hockey and soccer. She is never seen without her inline skates. She helps out at the dog pound on weekends.

Appearance: Alix has shoulder length blonde hair, bit of a tomboy and has two different colour eyes. One blue the other brown.

Alix as herself.

Alix as the wolf.

Last edited by Pure Passioné on Nov 17th, 2008 at 06:03 PM

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 05:58 PM
Pure Passioné is currently offline Click here to Send Pure Passioné a Private Message Find more posts by Pure Passioné Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

Name: Hasekure Masashige
Favorite Battle Morph: Lion

Biography:Hasekure grew up in Kaida,Japan where he went to private school . Being a bright kid who has an intense interest of his country's history he was accepted as an assistant in the History dept specializing in the Sengoku-Jidai (age of a country at War) where he spends hours learning of the Political intricacies of that age. He has always felt out of place and wishes he could have been born in the age of the Samurai. When not at work with his studies ,Hasekure practices Bushido at the Moritomo Musashi school of Kendo/Tameshigiri.

Appearance: His father Being Japanese and Mother being German his facial features are Asian but he has Blond hair from his mothers side and stands 5'11".When in school he wears the school uniform but on his free time he always has on traditional Samurai Hakama garb every day he is either going or coming from Bushido Dojo.

"To the last, I will grapple with thee... from Hell's heart, I stab at thee! For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee!" - Khan (reciting Melville)

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 06:56 PM
Lycanthrope is currently offline Click here to Send Lycanthrope a Private Message Find more posts by Lycanthrope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sketch_turner
"Well done Turner"!

Name: Cleef Pent (male)
Favorite Battle Morph: Wolf
Biography: Strangely feels depressed most of the time. Hangs out in most places alone, (mostly around a park). Will help anyone when asked, and does speak when spoken to.
Appearance: Short purple hair, red eyes. Wears a brown coat over a white T-shirt, and geans (human form)
(wolf form of morph) grey eyes, white fur, sharp claws.

Sketch thanks Messahi for the sig.

Last edited by sketch_turner on Nov 17th, 2008 at 07:43 PM

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 07:33 PM
sketch_turner is currently offline Click here to Send sketch_turner a Private Message Find more posts by sketch_turner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Name: Joshua Wallace
Fav Battle Morph: Anaconda
Bio: Born into a well-to-do family, Joshua lead a relaxed life. But once his parents were infected by the Yeerks and he was given the power to fight them, he quickly became a force to reckoned with with the other Animorphs. Is is still funny and playful when he is not fighting.
Appearance: Think David Alleyne from New X-Men in human form and albino with brown spots in Anaconda form. He is also 42 feet long morphed.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 11:59 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

so far thats 8 (not counting quincy)
thats a good few to start with, imo big grin

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 05:47 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

hes probably waiting another day or so. like i am for mine. just to make sure

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 05:48 AM
MadMel
Heh

i suppose erm

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 05:50 AM
Pure Passioné

I feel it is good to wait, it gives a chance to get everyone ready.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 08:02 AM