KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » BEST H2H star wars fighter

BEST H2H star wars fighter
Started by: SWblayde938

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SWblayde938

BEST H2H star wars fighter

no force, who is the best hand-2-hand fighter in the star wars universe?

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 04:11 PM
Click here to Send SWblayde938 a Private Message Find more posts by SWblayde938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

everyones going to say maul but thats because theyre stupid. smile

mara jade. stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 04:19 PM
Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xxxpoppunker182

The echani were good But didn't revan beat the best echani in H2H combat?
Maul feared Plo koon in H2H if I recall correctly
Mace did take on a planet of SUper battle droids with his fists as well.

But I guess no matter how you look at it the woo,iee wins. Because even if you "beat" one, they rip your arms out of your sockets if they lose. So who's the real winner the victor in battle or they one that actually has both of their arms at the end of the day.........................

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 06:20 PM
Click here to Send xxxpoppunker182 a Private Message Find more posts by xxxpoppunker182 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eminence
Boss

quote:
poppunker
Maul feared Plo koon in H2H if I recall correctly
Maul didn't "fear" Plo Koon, he considered him a worthy swordsman whom he would one day like to face in combat.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 06:25 PM
Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Bane. You can punch him. He will laugh.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 06:27 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xxxpoppunker182

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Eminence
Maul didn't "fear" Plo Koon, he considered him a worthy swordsman whom he would one day like to face in combat.

Ya something like that I was going off the top of my head.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 06:33 PM
Click here to Send xxxpoppunker182 a Private Message Find more posts by xxxpoppunker182 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Incanus
Istari

Revan/Bane. Revan has a great hand to hand feat available. He beat a Mandalore. He probably killed alot Mandalorians in hand to hand to. Bane is just huge, powerful, and virtually has the strength of a wookiee. I wouldnt be suprised if he could tear someones arms out of their sockets to.

Isil
Turgon aran Gondolin tortha gar a matha, i vegil Glamdring gud dae lo, dam an Glamhoth.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 06:36 PM
Click here to Send Incanus a Private Message Find more posts by Incanus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

Originally posted by Incanus
Revan/Bane. Revan has a great hand to hand feat available. He beat a Mandalore. He probably killed alot Mandalorians in hand to hand to. Bane is just huge, powerful, and virtually has the strength of a wookiee. I wouldnt be suprised if he could tear someones arms out of their sockets to.

first off brute strength isnt a hand to hand feat. second off most of revans hand to hand "feats" cant be proven to be canon.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 06:40 PM
Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Incanus
Istari

Uhhh, dude it IS canon that he boarded Mandalore the Ultimates flagship and killed him in hand to hand combat. But brute strength CAN help in a hand to hand fight.

Isil
Turgon aran Gondolin tortha gar a matha, i vegil Glamdring gud dae lo, dam an Glamhoth.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 06:44 PM
Click here to Send Incanus a Private Message Find more posts by Incanus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Hand to hand doesn't mean fist to fist. And Canderous says he beat him in 'personal combat', which means he could have used the Force or a lightsaber.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 06:48 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

its canon that he killed him but as you said its not canon how many people he killed on the way there or in what manner.

brute strength helps it does not judge how good of a fighter you are otherwise you can say that a rancor is a good hand to hand fighter because it kill anyone in one hit.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 06:49 PM
Incanus
Istari

Well, conisdering how Mandalorian iron is resistant to both lightsabers and blaster, and that Revan probably didnt use the force, or that Mandalore is actually a good fighter, (which he is) then i think it is pretty impressive. Besides, Mandalore has probably killed jedi before. They never said. And if Revan canonically entered combat i think it is a fair enough assumption to say he killed at least 1 Mandalorian, dont you?

Isil

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 06:53 PM
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

what did mandalore do that made him such a badass h2h fighter?

and how does killing one mandalorian perhaps without using a single punch or kick that big of a thing?

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 07:02 PM
Incanus
Istari

well, im pretty sure Canderous said this : Mandalore is the leader of our clans, our greatest warrior."

Isil

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 07:03 PM
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

but hes just a person so who cares what he says? and for that matter greatest warrior can mean anumber of things. maybe hes just the smartest which gives him an edge in combat. maybe hes the best gun slinger.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 07:05 PM
Incanus
Istari

No, he is acknowledged as the greates hand to hand fighter, as that is what Mandalorians respect the most, hand to hand. They dont think blasters are as honorable. Basilisks are just for a little help and fun =-) i so want one of those things though............

Isil

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 07:07 PM
bane's heart
sith lord

i read on wookieepedia that revan killed mandalore in h2h combat

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 07:56 PM
Click here to Send bane's heart a Private Message Find more posts by bane's heart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SWblayde938

Originally posted by Incanus
No, he is acknowledged as the greates hand to hand fighter, as that is what Mandalorians respect the most, hand to hand. They dont think blasters are as honorable. Basilisks are just for a little help and fun =-) i so want one of those things though............
who is acknowledged mandalore or revan

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 08:20 PM
Click here to Send SWblayde938 a Private Message Find more posts by SWblayde938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Neither is actually.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 08:21 PM
Vera21
Vera Vera Vera!

Icanus, that is a losing argument. You can't just say 'assume that he killed someone in hand-to-hand,' that's irrelevant.

Nice trick.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 09:21 PM
Click here to Send Vera21 a Private Message Find more posts by Vera21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote