KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Brand New

Brand New
Started by: MadeeMalicious

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MadeeMalicious
Epic

Smile Brand New

They've forgotten who they are. They've forgotten what they had. They've forgotten what it's like to live normally. Normally?

So, who are they? They're not a natural born human being. But something different. Something people would normally day dream about. Being not only human, but a human, with the genetics of an animal.
What did they have? They had what most hated. But what they dreamed of having back. A normal high school student, in a normal suburban area, with friends. Family. Everything they've had to leave behind to keep themselves from being recognized.
Why can't they be recognized as who they are? Well... first, they were born normal, but a corporation called Zappa decided to combine the genetics of animals to humans, causing humans to have the abilities of animals; for instance, catlike reflexes are cat reflexes. And by being recognized by their old world, the corporation would find them, and again they would be trapped in an underground city that's hidden from the rest of the world. And second of all, going back to that underground world is the last place on earth anyone would want to be. Therefore, hiding in the confines of places most people wouldn't even know exists is the best thing to do. But, even though hiding helps, it doesn't mean you're hidden for good.
(So basically, this has background, but not so much a plot that's going to get the show on the road, which is where imagination comes along. And it's a kind of "see where this goes" kind of concept. Hopefully it'll worrkkkk. xD) (Also, anyone can join before it starts. big grin)

Character layout:

Name:
Looks:
Animal genetics: (Pick two things.)

(Simple stuff. Hopefully this will work outtt. xP)

(Doesn't have to be too lengthy.)
Name: Kylee
Personality: Bad temper with a bad attitude. Doesn't trust anyone, and likes to do things on her own. Doesn't take no for an answer.
Looks: (please log in to view the image)
Animal genetics: Cheetah: Reflexes & Agility

Two weeks I've thought about letting go. Thinking I wouldn't have to worry about being afraid of the future. But something keeps me holding on, and I can't figure out what it is. All I know is that I'm not completely alone, but I feel alone.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2009 02:31 AM
MadeeMalicious is currently offline Click here to Send MadeeMalicious a Private Message Find more posts by MadeeMalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Oct 19th, 2009 02:46 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

dude ideas thread first get a few people wait for ush then post this

~Decretum~

Old Post Oct 19th, 2009 03:10 AM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

*hugs Malicious* awww it's ok. They're not as mean as they seem.

Welcome to KMC!

Old Post Oct 19th, 2009 03:15 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

im just saying thats how it works not being rude but she should just copy and post this on the idea thread i would join this if this is an idea put me as a wolf

~Decretum~

Old Post Oct 19th, 2009 03:18 AM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DangerousBeauty
*hugs Malicious* awww it's ok. They're not as mean as they seem.

Welcome to KMC!

I hope I didn't come off as mean or anything. I wasn't trying to be smart or anything.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Oct 19th, 2009 03:31 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

welcome to kmc
we'll forgive you for this, but be sure to check up on the rules in the future smile

Old Post Oct 19th, 2009 04:28 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadeeMalicious
Epic

Gahhhhh. I'm sorry. I read the rule thingy and got all confused. >.< I'm having extra blonde days.

Two weeks I've thought about letting go. Thinking I wouldn't have to worry about being afraid of the future. But something keeps me holding on, and I can't figure out what it is. All I know is that I'm not completely alone, but I feel alone.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2009 12:36 PM
MadeeMalicious is currently offline Click here to Send MadeeMalicious a Private Message Find more posts by MadeeMalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Closed pending permission.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Oct 19th, 2009 02:59 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote