KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Akuma Vs Sonic

Akuma Vs Sonic
Started by: TheOneBumGun

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheOneBumGun

Akuma Vs Sonic

No super sonic or gems or whatever. Fights in New York.

Who wins?

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2009 11:56 AM
TheOneBumGun is currently offline Click here to Send TheOneBumGun a Private Message Find more posts by TheOneBumGun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

can gouki hit mach 3?

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2009 12:04 PM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheOneBumGun

Ask the SF fans.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2009 03:19 PM
TheOneBumGun is currently offline Click here to Send TheOneBumGun a Private Message Find more posts by TheOneBumGun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Sonic doesn't need his gems or his SS form.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2009 04:49 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MadMel
can gouki hit mach 3?
Above mach 2, at least, he is faster than people who can dodge Guile's Sonic Boom, which is that fast.

To be honest.

What does Sonic really plan on doing to Gouki? Sonic hits him with a Homing Attack, Gouki lols, then punches him. Sonic is now a smear on the ground.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2009 06:34 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Sonic has survived re-entry into the Earth's atmosphere twice and hit the ground once. He runs through mechs head and face first going at insane speeds. He has dealt with much bigger threats than Akuma.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2009 07:17 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Sonic has survived re-entry into the Earth's atmosphere twice and hit the ground once. He runs through mechs head and face first going at insane speeds. He has dealt with much bigger threats than Akuma.
While Super.

He hasn't dealt with anything as powerful as Gouki in base.

Re-entry? While base, and what games?

Not that it matters, a punch from Gouki is stronger than re-entry anyway, able to actually sink/destroy islands...While limiting his power.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2009 07:22 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperLuigi
Restricted

Account Restricted

sonic will just go through akuma plain and simple. he's spun his way through tons of robots.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2009 03:14 AM
SuperLuigi is currently offline Click here to Send SuperLuigi a Private Message Find more posts by SuperLuigi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Who are not as durable as Gouki.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2009 03:18 AM
SuperLuigi
Restricted

Account Restricted

maybe sonic's spikes are just that strong

Old Post Sep 24th, 2009 03:23 AM
SuperLuigi is currently offline Click here to Send SuperLuigi a Private Message Find more posts by SuperLuigi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by NemeBro
While Super.

He hasn't dealt with anything as powerful as Gouki in base.

Re-entry? While base, and what games?

Not that it matters, a punch from Gouki is stronger than re-entry anyway, able to actually sink/destroy islands...While limiting his power.

No he also runs face first in Unleashed.

Shadow, and I think the boss from Black Knight but I have to recheck that.

In Sonic 2, base form but he landed on Tails' plane, Sonic Unleashed he actually hit the ground, werehog form, but there isn't any evidence to suggest that werehog was stronger or more durable, just gay and loopy limbs. Even Shadow fell from space and hit the ground and he only got amnesia.

He's still way faster than Akuma. Seems like Juggernaut vs Flash fight with no BFR.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Sep 25th, 2009 04:09 PM
SuperLuigi
Restricted

Account Restricted

In Sonic 2, base form but he landed on Tails' plane, Sonic Unleashed he actually hit the ground, werehog form, but there isn't any evidence to suggest that werehog was stronger or more durable, just gay and loopy limbs. Even Shadow fell from space and hit the ground and he only got amnesia.

He's still way faster than Akuma. Seems like Juggernaut vs Flash fight with no BFR.

accept akuma is not invulnerable or unstoppable

Old Post Sep 25th, 2009 08:28 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by SuperLuigi
accept akuma is not invulnerable or unstoppable

Did I say he was? You miss the point. It's believed by a few here that Sonic can't hurt him. IDK whether he is or not because I'm no Akuma expert. IF Sonic can't hurt him then his speed does nothing but keeps him from getting hit. Neither can really overcome the other so it's pretty much a stalemate.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Sep 25th, 2009 08:44 PM
SuperLuigi
Restricted

Account Restricted

you compared him to juggernaut and sonic to flash. and sonic can hurt him. sonic goes through metal like a hot knife meeting butter. human skin stands no chance.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2009 08:51 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by SuperLuigi
you compared him to juggernaut and sonic to flash. and sonic can hurt him. sonic goes through metal like a hot knife meeting butter. human skin stands no chance.

Normal human skin I'll agree to, but I'm so sure that Akuma doesn't have normal human durability.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Sep 25th, 2009 08:55 PM
SuperLuigi
Restricted

Account Restricted

he needs insane durability for anyone to claim that sonic wont hurt him. because if he has ever been pierced he is as good as dead

Old Post Sep 25th, 2009 09:01 PM
EvilAngel
Over the hills

In my opinion Sonic can hurt him.

I'm a fan of bleach. And i like what Kenpachi said.

"I've met loads of guys who said i can't cut them. But i ain't met anyone whose eyes and throat i can't cut"

Superman is the only exception to this rule i think.

Not that i think Sonic or Akuma will win.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2009 09:04 PM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

What?

Shadow is nothing special in his "sealed" state, only Sonic level. Not played Black Knight.

...Did he actually enter the atmosphere? Werehog feats are not base Sonic feats. Shadow lost his bracelet when this happened, Shadow without the bracelet is much stronger than Sonic.

The speed difference is nowhere near that great.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2009 06:18 AM