KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » The Rookie (ODST) Vs Marcus Fenix

The Rookie (ODST) Vs Marcus Fenix
Started by: TheOneBumGun

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheOneBumGun

The Rookie (ODST) Vs Marcus Fenix

Set in a run down part of the city you start in GOW 1. Not too far away from each other but not close enough they can just run straight up. Standard equipment, who wins?

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2009 11:35 AM
TheOneBumGun is currently offline Click here to Send TheOneBumGun a Private Message Find more posts by TheOneBumGun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Only because I'm pissed at the awfully short campaign, Marcus for the win.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2009 09:47 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheOneBumGun

no expression

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2009 01:02 AM
TheOneBumGun is currently offline Click here to Send TheOneBumGun a Private Message Find more posts by TheOneBumGun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

honestly hell jumpers in general have much armor and the same, if not better, training. they certainly have better conditioning.

so im gonna give it to the rookie. plus the enemies he fights are kind of a cakewalk compared to the locust.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2009 01:19 AM
AthenasTrgrFngr is currently offline Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Ms. Marvel your post doesn't make any sense to me...Explain.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2009 01:27 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

i meant to say that they have much *better* armor.

helljumpers are the casual nickname for ODST's used in the story.

also... i meant to say that marcus's enemies are a cakewalk compared to the enemies ODST's fight. covenent > locust by a longshot.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2009 01:50 AM
AthenasTrgrFngr is currently offline Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

I see.

To be fair, Marcus is a gigantic steroid monster of a man, surely that counts for something?

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2009 01:53 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

i guess. laughing out loud

his voice is also a lot manlier. stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2009 01:54 AM
SuperLuigi
Restricted

Account Restricted

the rookie himself comes off as an idiot. Marcus wins

Old Post Sep 25th, 2009 08:45 PM
SuperLuigi is currently offline Click here to Send SuperLuigi a Private Message Find more posts by SuperLuigi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

the rookies epically awesome though. that alone is enough to win.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2009 08:47 PM
SpadeKing

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NemeBro
I see.

To be fair, Marcus is a gigantic steroid monster of a man, surely that counts for something?

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 02:29 AM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote