KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Terminator Movies » Terminator-2 is the best Terminator movie.

Terminator-2 is the best Terminator movie.
Started by: percept

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
percept
Restricted

Account Restricted

Terminator-2 is the best Terminator movie.

T4 .i.e Terminator salvation is the new upcoming movie that will be released on May 22, 2009, Directed by Joseph. The best Terminator movie that i like is The Judgment day. it was amazing movie. the movie was directed in such a way that looks very genuine while watching retains the thrilling factor. but in part-3 the movie was filled with only special affects and action. i expect the new Terminator movie must contain good content along with actions and special effects. Actor with good physic and talent similar to Arnold will definitely add winning edge for films popularity.

Regards.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 11:27 AM
percept is currently offline Click here to Send percept a Private Message Find more posts by percept Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Thats good for you.........

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 12:42 PM
Kazenji is online now! Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PRAYERRUN

Personally, I agree that T2 was the best. The first one was as close to a Horror movie as it could get.(only thing, in my mind, that kept it from being a horror movie was the fact that the bad guy lost.) The second one was...wow. I mean imagine taking a guy like.....oh......Jason Vorhees, and turning him into a protector. I LOVED IT!!!! It could have turned out really bad, but the acting and writing pulled it off.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2009 06:48 PM
PRAYERRUN is currently offline Click here to Send PRAYERRUN a Private Message Find more posts by PRAYERRUN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
barand1

I think the thing that made T2 work so well was the relationship between John and the T-800 and the 'emotional' journey they go on. T1 is as equally as good as T2, but for other reasons, although it still has that emotional element between Sarah and Kyle.

I think T3 lacked that emotional punch, but then again the story was written that there wasn't much time for any character development to happen.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/trailermaker/view/7frbbc

Old Post Mar 5th, 2009 08:58 AM
barand1 is currently offline Click here to Send barand1 a Private Message Find more posts by barand1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CarlzT2

T2 definately was the best. it's my favorite movie of all time.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2009 08:58 PM
CarlzT2 is currently offline Click here to Send CarlzT2 a Private Message Find more posts by CarlzT2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Konjammenson

Re: Terminator-2 is the best Terminator movie.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by percept
i expect the new Terminator movie must contain good content along with actions and special effects. Actor with good physic and talent similar to Arnold will definitely add winning edge for films popularity.
Regards.

lol

Old Post Nov 11th, 2009 11:58 PM
Konjammenson is currently offline Click here to Send Konjammenson a Private Message Find more posts by Konjammenson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

JD is amazing. Truly amazing film. But what's with all these appreciation threads?

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Nov 16th, 2009 10:52 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote