KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Rexxar Vs. Grom Hellscream

Rexxar Vs. Grom Hellscream
Started by: Diamond Kisses

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Rexxar Vs. Grom Hellscream

(please log in to view the image)

Vs.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 11:55 AM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

hmm ime not sure, Rexxar has an affinity with animals, if the battle was in a animal smothered area Grom is likely to die, i think other than that this is a fairly good matchup, Brawn vs Brawn, Axe vs more powerful axe (gorehowl>Rexxar axe i would assume) however Rexxar is a large half ogre breed and i think he is more likely to win, does he get misha?

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 12:49 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

He get all his summons and the setting is the same place that Grom fought Mannoroth smile

No animals.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 12:51 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

should be fairly easy for Rexxar, i mean he is a large half ogre of a guy, can summon Misha whos an enormous bear, that quill boar thing and thunder lizard trample

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 01:20 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Misha, Spirit, Huffer and Leok?

Grom doesnt stand a chance.. Rexxar is smarter, wiser, stronger, has several minions, is larger and I would say that they are not very different in speed; so Grom can not take that ability to advantage either..

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Nov 28th, 2007 07:46 AM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

co-signed..

Old Post Nov 28th, 2007 08:25 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Garrosh

Giant's Heart

are you kidding me ? grom doesnt stand a chance ? have you forgotten who do you talk about, who grom was ? Grom was the slayer of demigods, he slayed Cenarius and Mannoroth, he has an endless rage for battle, the most strongest, bravest warriors ever to walk the earth of warcraft, so what if rexxar is a half giant ? hes just a pup, compared to grom, GROMMASH HELLSCREAM was/is / and forever will be, the redeemer of the orcs, the most bravest and powerfull warrior ever to exist, no entity can challange him,
Dont evet speak a "fight" between them 2, cause it wont be a fight, it is like feeding little rabbits to a lion, Grom would never loose in front of anyone evil face

Old Post Mar 16th, 2008 08:49 AM
Garrosh is currently offline Click here to Send Garrosh a Private Message Find more posts by Garrosh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

id say he was lucky against mannaroth erm cenarius im not so sure..
any proof that grom can take on someone like rexxar, other than his feats??

Old Post Mar 16th, 2008 10:04 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Furion
Restricted

Account Restricted

IF Grom has corrupted blood and has Chaos Damaging skillz, Grom wins. If not, Rexxar wins.

I'm here to kick ass and play videogames....and I'm all out of ass.
Thanks amity75 for the sig

Old Post Mar 16th, 2008 05:56 PM
Furion is currently offline Click here to Send Furion a Private Message Find more posts by Furion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Garrosh
are you kidding me ? grom doesnt stand a chance ? have you forgotten who do you talk about, who grom was ? Grom was the slayer of demigods, he slayed Cenarius and Mannoroth, he has an endless rage for battle, the most strongest, bravest warriors ever to walk the earth of warcraft, so what if rexxar is a half giant ? hes just a pup, compared to grom, GROMMASH HELLSCREAM was/is / and forever will be, the redeemer of the orcs, the most bravest and powerfull warrior ever to exist, no entity can challange him,
Dont evet speak a "fight" between them 2, cause it wont be a fight, it is like feeding little rabbits to a lion, Grom would never loose in front of anyone evil face

I'm guessing you havent read the books..

Your basing your opinions on the Grom seen in WC3, arent you?

Any one with the slightest knowledge in all of this would know so well that Grom is chanceless against Mannoroth.. And Cenarius for that matter.. Grom's WC3 story is one big pile of PIS..

Edit: Did you register solely to write that post? no expression

Last edited by Nozdormu on Mar 17th, 2008 at 03:49 PM

Old Post Mar 17th, 2008 03:45 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Can you elaborate a little more than just bring up titles and former kills? I can buy it if you can bring up feats that grants Grom the victory. As it is right now, you have only brought up impressive things from the past.

Because from how I have heard it, Mannoroth would be able to kill Grom with eyes closed and hands tied.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2008 07:28 PM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

I'm sorry, but all I heard was "blah blah blah I love Hellscream, he's so great, etc".

The most brave/powerful warrior to exist? Have you not heard of Thrall?

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Mar 17th, 2008 08:30 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Garrosh

did any one of you pissed -ass emo kids even read the w3 books ? cause if you did, you would have known that Hellscream was the only orc to have an iron will and and the force to resist the demonic corruption after the demons were gone, most of the orcs, died cause of it, he stood on fighting, and rexxar is just a fictional w3 game guy, while Hellscream actaully DOES exisnts in the book, and by the way, when thrall first met Hellscream, he shivered and even got scared of his Warcry, so you damn jack-offs , make this battle in real Warcraft universe, not on that game, in the warcraft universe Grom is one of the most powerfull entities ever,
in the game > chaos Grom + mirror image = bye bye rexxar
and if you said that mannoroth can kill grom why did grom cracked mannoroth in 2 like a coconut ?
document urselfs and dont talk shit punks, read the ****ing books, play the ****ing games
night elf lovers blah !

Old Post Mar 18th, 2008 07:46 AM
Garrosh is currently offline Click here to Send Garrosh a Private Message Find more posts by Garrosh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Garrosh

by the way, check grom on wowwiki to see who he is to see that he is the redeemer of the orcs, and read his story so stop talking shit about him

Old Post Mar 18th, 2008 07:48 AM
MadMel
Heh

wowiki <> canon..
btw have you actually read the books? stick out tongue
one of the most powerful entities ever?
so your just gonna ingore the titans, sageras, the burning legion's higher-ups like and the lichking?

Last edited by MadMel on Mar 18th, 2008 at 09:36 AM

Old Post Mar 18th, 2008 09:32 AM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

did any one of you pissed -ass emo kids even read the w3 books ? cause if you did, you would have known that Hellscream was the only orc to have an iron will and and the force to resist the demonic corruption after the demons were gone, most of the orcs, died cause of it, he stood on fighting, and rexxar is just a fictional w3 game guy, while Hellscream actaully DOES exisnts in the book, and by the way, when thrall first met Hellscream, he shivered and even got scared of his Warcry, so you damn jack-offs , make this battle in real Warcraft universe, not on that game, in the warcraft universe Grom is one of the most powerfull entities ever,
in the game > chaos Grom + mirror image = bye bye rexxar
and if you said that mannoroth can kill grom why did grom cracked mannoroth in 2 like a coconut ?
document urselfs and dont talk shit punks, read the ****ing books, play the ****ing games
night elf lovers blah !

One of the most powerful entities ever?

Is that why Mannoroth slaughtered thousands single-handed while Grom had problem with a handfew Draenei?

Have YOU read the books? laughing out loud

Do you want to know why Mannoroth would normally kill Grom Hellscream? Sure, I'll tell you..

In ancient times, when the Burning Legion first was going to attack Azeroth, they sent in a pre-squad. This squad was solely based on Mannoroth. No other troops. Mannoroth charged entire armies with archers, axemen and magiciants and he crushed them badly without a scratch. He destroyed entire kingdoms by himself, his charges caused people to fall to the ground by the plain vibrations, and arrows, blades and spells shattered upon impact. Attacking Mannoroth's skin was like punching rock.

Mannoroth would have SINGLE-HANDEDLY destroyed Azeroth, if not CENARIUS had interveened and with the assistance of his full extented nature powers forced Mannoroth out of the land with the powerful backup of the Night Elf race. Mannoroth was and I quote "Unstoppable". He killed over ten soldiers per swipe and sent even more flying.

Now, since you have read the books, lets go to Rise of the Horde.

The year is only several years before the actual computer game. The Draenei is fleeing from the burning legion and Kil'Jaeden as always. The orcs have been tricked by Kil'Jaeden and is now doing his will. The orcs then fought the Draenei in several blood-thirsty battles. And since you have read the ****ing books, you should know that Grom had problem with a handfew Draenei. Even Orgrim had his ass kicked by them, while wieldingn the Doomhammer. Orgrim said that the Draenei was extremely talented fighter and that even the minor soldiers fought with such effectivity that they could be considered leaders.

The orcs was LOOSING. The Draenei won battle after battle, leaving the orcs wounded, shattered and lower in numbers.

If Grom Hellscream as you are saying is one of the most powerful entities ever, he could win battles all on his own, but not even with the entire warsong clan did he stand a chance. The orcs got crushed, even with the assistance of the mighty Grom.

You ask me to read the books, play the games and document myself. I should ask you to do the same because of following reasons:
1. No orc that has ever lived could ever match even the top 10 warriors in history.
2. Grom's Gorehowl did barely penetrate Mannoroth, even less cleaving him into 2.
3. Grom does not even make top 50 in most powerful entities ever. Which, fyi, both Cenarius and Mannoroth does. Which basically makes both Mannoroth's and Cenarius defeat P I S

Do you want me to list the top 50? Sure, I can do that. I doubt you will be responding to this anyway, but here I go:

THIS IS NOT IN ANY SPECIFIC ORDER, BECAUSE TOP TIER WARCRAFT CHARCTERS CAN NOT BE RATED ABOVE OR BELOW ONE ANOTHER:
• Aggramar
• Aman'Thul
• Eonar
• Golganneth
• Khaz'goroth
• Norgannon
• Sargeras
• Elune
• Old God
• Old God
• Old God
• Old God
• Old God
• Kil'Jaeden
• Archimonde
• Velen
• Alextrasza
• Malygos
• Neltharion
• Ysera
• Nozdormu
• Ragnaros
• Therazane
• Al'Akir
• Neptulon
• Thunderaan
• Cenarius
• Mannoroth
• Mephistroth
• Talnivarr
• Sinstralis of the Pain
• Destroyer Zardikar
• Azshara
• Shahraz
• Hakkar
• Malorne
• Agamaggan
• Xavius
• Ursoc
• Ursol
• Magna Aegwyn
• Magna Medivh
• Magna Scavell
• Gul'Dan
• Anveena
• Illidan
• A'dal
• Mi'Xi
• Nath
• Korialstrasz
• Soridormi

Old Post Mar 18th, 2008 09:40 AM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Originally posted by MadMel
wowiki <> canon..
btw have you actually read the books? stick out tongue
one of the most powerful entities ever?
so your just gonna ingore the titans, sageras, the burning legion's higher-ups like and the lichking?

I dont think he has read the books. Perhaps he has given a few looks in Rise of the Horde, where Orgrim says that Grom is one of the best orcish fighters there is.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2008 09:45 AM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Darth Extecute! May I inform you that you ROCK? stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 18th, 2008 10:02 AM
MadMel
Heh

Originally posted by Darth Extecute
One of the most powerful entities ever?

Is that why Mannoroth slaughtered thousands single-handed while Grom had problem with a handfew Draenei?

Have YOU read the books? laughing out loud

Do you want to know why Mannoroth would normally kill Grom Hellscream? Sure, I'll tell you..

In ancient times, when the Burning Legion first was going to attack Azeroth, they sent in a pre-squad. This squad was solely based on Mannoroth. No other troops. Mannoroth charged entire armies with archers, axemen and magiciants and he crushed them badly without a scratch. He destroyed entire kingdoms by himself, his charges caused people to fall to the ground by the plain vibrations, and arrows, blades and spells shattered upon impact. Attacking Mannoroth's skin was like punching rock.

Mannoroth would have SINGLE-HANDEDLY destroyed Azeroth, if not CENARIUS had interveened and with the assistance of his full extented nature powers forced Mannoroth out of the land with the powerful backup of the Night Elf race. Mannoroth was and I quote "Unstoppable". He killed over ten soldiers per swipe and sent even more flying.

Now, since you have read the books, lets go to Rise of the Horde.

The year is only several years before the actual computer game. The Draenei is fleeing from the burning legion and Kil'Jaeden as always. The orcs have been tricked by Kil'Jaeden and is now doing his will. The orcs then fought the Draenei in several blood-thirsty battles. And since you have read the ****ing books, you should know that Grom had problem with a handfew Draenei. Even Orgrim had his ass kicked by them, while wieldingn the Doomhammer. Orgrim said that the Draenei was extremely talented fighter and that even the minor soldiers fought with such effectivity that they could be considered leaders.

The orcs was LOOSING. The Draenei won battle after battle, leaving the orcs wounded, shattered and lower in numbers.

If Grom Hellscream as you are saying is one of the most powerful entities ever, he could win battles all on his own, but not even with the entire warsong clan did he stand a chance. The orcs got crushed, even with the assistance of the mighty Grom.

You ask me to read the books, play the games and document myself. I should ask you to do the same because of following reasons:
1. No orc that has ever lived could ever match even the top 10 warriors in history.
2. Grom's Gorehowl did barely penetrate Mannoroth, even less cleaving him into 2.
3. Grom does not even make top 50 in most powerful entities ever. Which, fyi, both Cenarius and Mannoroth does. Which basically makes both Mannoroth's and Cenarius defeat P I S

Do you want me to list the top 50? Sure, I can do that. I doubt you will be responding to this anyway, but here I go:

THIS IS NOT IN ANY SPECIFIC ORDER, BECAUSE TOP TIER WARCRAFT CHARCTERS CAN NOT BE RATED ABOVE OR BELOW ONE ANOTHER:
• Aggramar
• Aman'Thul
• Eonar
• Golganneth
• Khaz'goroth
• Norgannon
• Sargeras
• Elune
• Old God
• Old God
• Old God
• Old God
• Old God
• Kil'Jaeden
• Archimonde
• Velen
• Alextrasza
• Malygos
• Neltharion
• Ysera
• Nozdormu
• Ragnaros
• Therazane
• Al'Akir
• Neptulon
• Thunderaan
• Cenarius
• Mannoroth
• Mephistroth
• Talnivarr
• Sinstralis of the Pain
• Destroyer Zardikar
• Azshara
• Shahraz
• Hakkar
• Malorne
• Agamaggan
• Xavius
• Ursoc
• Ursol
• Magna Aegwyn
• Magna Medivh
• Magna Scavell
• Gul'Dan
• Anveena
• Illidan
• A'dal
• Mi'Xi
• Nath
• Korialstrasz
• Soridormi

that is and i quote "OWNAGE!!"

Old Post Mar 18th, 2008 10:16 AM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Thanks, guys..

And if that's not enough, I can probably list at least 20 more that is above Grom.. and I repeat "At least" wink

Sure, all those are above Rexxar as well, but Rexxar has every field of advantage against Grom except for Gorehowl. Which, if you ask me, isnt enough to guarantee a victory against Rexxar.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2008 10:40 AM