KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » S04E06 - Tabula Rasa

S04E06 - Tabula Rasa
Started by: S_D_J

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
S_D_J
Bane

S04E06 - Tabula Rasa

Official Episode Preview

Under Samuel's guidance, Sylar starts on a path to rediscover his true identity. Hiro helps Emma accept and understand the great possibilities that go along with having an ability. Meanwhile, Peter enlists HRG to help him find a healer who can save Hiro's life.

Tabula Rasa Preview

Discuss...

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Last edited by S_D_J on Oct 14th, 2009 at 06:44 PM

Old Post Oct 14th, 2009 06:41 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

I really don't want Sylar back so soon. I can't see how could Samuel possibly control him. It'd be like Danko all over again.

I hope I'm wrong

Old Post Oct 14th, 2009 06:44 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

I like the part in this episode where Jack finds out that Kate was the fugitive from the plane. The end is also SWEET when Locke is sitting there at the beach looking all mysterious.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Oct 14th, 2009 07:39 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
saintsaucey

My favorite part was where Randy Giles and Rupert Giles think they are father and son. Why not just call me Horny Giles or Desperate For A Shag Giles.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2009 07:52 PM
saintsaucey is currently offline Click here to Send saintsaucey a Private Message Find more posts by saintsaucey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Quincy
I like the part in this episode where Jack finds out that Kate was the fugitive from the plane. The end is also SWEET when Locke is sitting there at the beach looking all mysterious.

you just had to do it, didn't you?

Old Post Oct 15th, 2009 04:34 AM
Quincy
Debaser

Originally posted by S_D_J

you just had to do it, didn't you?

YOU KNOW!

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Oct 15th, 2009 01:28 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

ANYWAY...

Not sure how Samuel intends to keep Sylar under his wing; Sylar could easily overpower him and will probably go 'Oh look, a powerful brain fest' once he sees the carnival freaks.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2009 12:36 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

that's what worries me. Unless Samuel gives him a different background, another story, like Matt did... but it's still Sylar, so the Hunger is bound to surface.

or they could finally kill off Sylar

Old Post Oct 16th, 2009 01:45 PM
Demonic Phoenix

Originally posted by REXXXX
ANYWAY...

Not sure how Samuel intends to keep Sylar under his wing; Sylar could easily overpower him and will probably go 'Oh look, a powerful brain fest' once he sees the carnival freaks.

This 'Sylar' isn't even in touch with his powers yet. Matt's work has worn off, but the bulk of Sylar's psyche is missing (in Matt?). For all intents and purposes, Gabriel is actually a tabula rasa.

It's possible we could have an entirely different character, at least until Sylar in Matt is 'reunited' with his body.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Oct 19th, 2009 04:42 PM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Not bad EP but still boring.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2009 01:02 AM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

decent episode

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Oct 20th, 2009 04:01 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

I dont like this season so far....too much nonsense and running around in circles..with the characters....how many more episodes do we need about Sylar and his mental issues..now we will go back to Matt with Sylar in his head...Ugghh!..now i just happen to dislike Sylars characters...but its the same across the board.....i find i was getting to like the deaf lady...now i want to strangle her!.....Hiro is starting to annoy me...i dont see the good things about the show anymore....i just roll my eyes at most of it.

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Oct 20th, 2009 12:31 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

If real Sylar ever gets back together, the Carnies are gonna get a rude awakening. Sylar is gonna feel he's in a buffet. Nothing really stood out in this episode. Why couldnt Hiro wait for Peter to heal him?

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2009 01:09 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

I have always been annoyed with Hiro since after season 1. Dont like Claire and Peter either.

Noah and Angela are by fathe the best characters, Matt goes up and down but hes still boring.

I just want some good kick ass action, ENOUGH with the dragging out plots already. They always wait till the end for action while the rest of the season sucked.

Tim seems to not get that right.

Last edited by Squirrel Fart on Oct 20th, 2009 at 01:29 PM

Old Post Oct 20th, 2009 01:24 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
saintsaucey

So Peter can still only get one power at a time. Otherwise he wouldn't have needed to get a plane home.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2009 01:35 PM
saintsaucey is currently offline Click here to Send saintsaucey a Private Message Find more posts by saintsaucey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Yes, but heee did touch that girl after he got his healing power....I wonder if he lost his healing power. I will watch that for next EP to see if they catched it.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2009 01:41 PM
Darth Vicious

Hmmmmm If Peter gains powers by just touching someone and the healer needs to touch someone to heal them, Does that mean that Peter cant heal anybody with powers?

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2009 01:48 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

Originally posted by Darth Vicious
Hmmmmm If Peter gains powers by just touching someone and the healer needs to touch someone to heal them, Does that mean that Peter cant heal anybody with powers?

Well.....first.... Peter does not understand whats happened to him(when he first got a power from the injection)....so by accident..he gets powers by touching someone......then they made it seem like he had it under control....he was touching lots of people with powers and there were no power transfers( unless he wants there to be one)...then to move the plot along...they have peter get a power by accident......now they will have to throw that out the window......because he will need to touch someone with powers to heal them.....i get the feeling they will kill hiro off......so peter will probably never get the chance...nice way to avoid the issue.....i did like the bull*** reason why claires blood would not work....where was this reasoning when Nathan was dying?

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Oct 20th, 2009 04:28 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Hiro didn't wait for Peter because he can't control his powers because of the brain tumor, is what I understood. And Peter could probably heal someone, yes.

Nathan didn't have tumors, he had severe burns. I like that they at least addressed why her blood wouldn't work. I would be more upset if they didn't say anything at all.

People are way too critical...

Old Post Oct 20th, 2009 04:45 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Originally posted by REXXXX
Hiro didn't wait for Peter because he can't control his powers because of the brain tumor, is what I understood. And Peter could probably heal someone, yes.

I dont think so. He did so on purpose. Why leave a note then? Besides, I think 2 episodes ago he want abck in time numerous time to try and help save the printer guy. So he must have some sort of control.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2009 04:51 PM