KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days [DS]

Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days [DS]
Started by: JKozzy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Arrow Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days [DS]

(please log in to view the image)

From khinsider.com:

We are introduced with the scene where Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories had came to an end, and are then confronted with the phrase "The other side attached to Sora still sleeps", along with "The mind comes back whenever they touch."

The video then focuses upon Roxas and Axel, sitting atop the clock tower in Twilight Town. This seems to be the same scene from Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix+. Soon after, the video shows Roxas being invited into Organization XIII. He is being greeted by all, and introduces himself, and they do the same to him. Then the scene fades into Roxas actually joining the Organization.

Following this is a short clip of Mickey talking about Axel, and Saix near Roxas. Roxas is shown pulling out both of his keyblades, and it moves into gameplay. The gameplay confirms indifenatley that you may play with Roxas, Axel, Saix and Xigbar.

Xemnas then mentions something very interesting. He explains that a 14th member has joined their Organization, and that this member is female. This scene is quickly followed by the title of the game: "Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days" and a whsipering Roxas saying "I will disappear from this world in 151 days"

This game is for the beloved Nintendo DS.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 05:14 AM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hmmmm a game that focuses on Roxas's story.

I'm glad they're doing that.

It'll be kind of sad though, being we know what happens and somehow he seems to know too based on his quote.

Interesting.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 05:42 AM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Square announced three new KH titles. Here's a quote from TGS:
quote:
Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep (PSP)
- Single-Player Adventure Game
- Features: Terra, Aqua, Ven, Master Xehanort, Sora & Riku
- Oylmpus Coliseum & Sleeping Beauty are Confirmed Worlds

Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep
Video begins by showing scenes of the ending of "Kingdom Hearts 1", Soon the text "Deep Past" comes up, to be followed by "Shut-Eyes gives birth to the concealed fate"

Scene cuts to an area featuring the boy who looks like Roxas, Ven, talking to a young male with black hair, the area seeming to be like "Hollow Bastion". The boy soon calls the young male "Ven." The scene continuously changes before showing the Old Man that is seen in the Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix+ Secret Ending.

The old man's name is "Master Xehanort" and "Master Xehanort" calls the young boy "Terra". Soon Terra summons the keyblade into his hand.

Soon some worlds are shown, such as "Olympus Coliseum" and a new world, which resembles that of Sleeping Beauty is shown, confirming it's existence.

The scene then changes to Terra fighting against the mysterious dark male, who looks like he's in a bicycle suit, also from the secret ending. Terra manages to knock off the helmet, but his face isn't shown.

The scene soon moves to King Mickey summoning his Keyblade. Soon the scene begins to change rapidly, and Terra is at a beach, watching two boys playing before resting his sword into the grove. The two boys soon begin to become more visible, and it looks like Sora and Riku playing at the beach.

Finally, Terra says..
"Please don't depend on me, just erase me...friend"

Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 (Nintendo DS)
- Single & Multiplayer 3D Adventure Game
- Playable Roxas & Org. XIII Members (Axel, Saix & Xigbar)
- New Characters inc. 14th Org. Member (Female)

Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days
The trailer starts from the scene where re:COM ended, afterwards the words "The other side attached to Sora still sleeps" and "The mind comes back whenever they touch." The scene then moves to Twilight Town, where Roxas, and Axel are sitting on the edge, as seen in KH2FM+.

Soon the trailer switches to Roxas being invited to the Organization XIII, and introduced to them, which soon cuts out to another scene of Roxas joining the Organization for the first time. Soon the scene then switches to the King talking about Axel, and Saix with Roxas pulling out his keyblade, moving into gameplay.

The gameplay features Roxas fighting with other Organization Members in a multiplayer game. This one confirms the allowance of being able to play as Roxas, Axel, Saix and Xigbar.

The scene then switches to Xemnas talking towards other Organization members. Xemnas explains that a 14th member has joined the Organization, and the 14th member appears to be a female, wearing a black hood. Soon the title comes up as "Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days"

You can then hear Roxas in the background saying "I will disappear from this world in 151 days"

Kingdom Hearts: Coded (Mobile)
- Single-Player Game (inc. Puzzle Elements)
- Set between Kingdom Hearts 1/2
- Features Destiny Islands & Traverse Town

Kingdom Hearts Coded
First thing that was shown, was the ending of Kingdom Hearts II, afterwards the text "The secret ending is solved, and the worlds still extend" Is shown, and then the words "Flow" is shown.

The video then officially begins with Jiminy Cricket looking at his journal, the words "Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories" pop-up. He then notices something he did not right in his journal "You need to return, to heal the wounds" Jiminy Cricket then rushes to report to King Mickey. Mickey who is startled by this only replies with "Only he is the one who can solve it." The scene soon changes to Sora standing in Destiny Islands, in Kingdom Hearts 1. However Sora only appears in the form of computer data that is being transmitted.

After the image, the game soon changes to a battle scene. Heartless are attacking, and the gameplay mechanic seems odd, as Sora appears to be moving pies of blocks making it a puzzle game in a sense. Soon the command "Debugging" comes up. When this command is clicked, Sora moves at high speed, and vanishes as well. The scene soon changes to Sora being in Traverse Town with Mickey (As seen in the latest scans) With Mickey saying "I was here on that day." and then "Let's speak truly"

Each title is said to have a time-related theme: Birth by Sleep is "the distant past," KH: 358/2 Days is "time of the other side," and Code is "time has gone by." More as it comes!
Interesting...don't know whether or not I should make individual topics of these games just yet. KH:358/2 is a wierd title if you ask me.

Edit: Seems someone beat me to it. stick out tongue

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Last edited by Wandering Flame on Sep 20th, 2007 at 06:17 AM

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 06:10 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Never been a fan of KH. Since is going to be on the DS. I'm there....any chance the Wii is getting one too?

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 03:36 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well being that the Kingdom Hearts games for the consoles have been exclusive to the Playstation, I'm not too sure.

I'd think the next big console Kingdom Hearts game would come out for the Playstation 3 unless they follow suit and expand to the 360 as well.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 03:45 PM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

I wouldn't hold my breath about KH on the 360... Wii's been a rumor for a while, but that project might be this DS one. I don't see KH3 being on any system other than the PS3.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 06:15 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dusty

Love KH1 and 2. This doesn't interest me.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 08:53 PM
Dusty is currently offline Click here to Send Dusty a Private Message Find more posts by Dusty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well I'm so getting THIS game.

Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 09:08 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

I'm gonna slit my cousin's throat if he dosen't get this game for me.

I'm having a joygasm.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 11:26 PM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days [DS]

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JKozzy

From khinsider.com:

We are introduced with the scene where Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories had came to an end, and are then confronted with the phrase "The other side attached to Sora still sleeps", along with "The mind comes back whenever they touch."

The video then focuses upon Roxas and Axel, sitting atop the clock tower in Twilight Town. This seems to be the same scene from Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix+. Soon after, the video shows Roxas being invited into Organization XIII. He is being greeted by all, and introduces himself, and they do the same to him. Then the scene fades into Roxas actually joining the Organization.

Following this is a short clip of Mickey talking about Axel, and Saix near Roxas. Roxas is shown pulling out both of his keyblades, and it moves into gameplay. The gameplay confirms indifenatley that you may play with Roxas, Axel, Saix and Xigbar.

Xemnas then mentions something very interesting. He explains that a 14th member has joined their Organization, and that this member is female. This scene is quickly followed by the title of the game: "Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days" and a whsipering Roxas saying "I will disappear from this world in 151 days"

This game is for the beloved Nintendo DS.
I am getting this game.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Sep 21st, 2007 12:04 AM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

"Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days for the Nintendo DS features the story of Organization XIII's Number 13 Roxas. The game looks into the life of the semi-protagonist of Kingdom Hearts 2's life during his days in Organization XIII. Kingdom Hearts 358/2 will feature single-player as well as multiplayer missions through the WiFi capabilities of the Nintendo DS." - qj.net

Could be interesting, a multiplayer KH title.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2007 03:57 PM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Do you have to play KH 1 and 2 for the storyline is this set in a different time?

Old Post Sep 21st, 2007 07:35 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes, you'd definitely have a better grasp on the story if you play Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Old Post Sep 21st, 2007 07:44 PM
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Yeah, I'd definitely recommend a play-through of both. Definitely worth it, no argument there. Two of my favorite games.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2007 11:01 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

So...they're milking Kingdom Hearts for all its worth now.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2007 02:09 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Oct 19th, 2007 09:24 PM
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

I'm gonna rape everyone with Xigbar.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2007 09:31 PM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

lol

Old Post Oct 20th, 2007 12:41 AM
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Seriously, I am.

Anal Space Attack!!!

Old Post Oct 20th, 2007 12:50 AM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Love KH 1 AND 2 completed them both with every weapon unlocked master level and all skills and bosses defeated

Can't wait for the 3 new games one for DS (about roxas)
One for mobile (Jiminy's mysterious journal entry)
One for PSP when Master Xehanort disappears it is said great evil shall overthrow the world, a new keyblade master set's off to stop this, set 10 years before KH 1

Old Post Oct 20th, 2007 09:05 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote